This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3265 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to Ponerosa! At the end of this game; the power shifts to the Jury of eight who will decide who they think Outwitted - Outplayed - Outlasted the other castaways.
3251 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
HELLO FUTURE MEMBERS OF THE JURY

FUCK ALL OF YOU EXCEPT MICKLE
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. - Is there such a thing as someone who has no winning potential in the game of Survivor?
3251 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. - Is there such a thing as someone who has no winning potential in the game of Survivor?

No, every castaway, even the premerge boots, has potential to win. If things worked out in Brandans favor he could still be here, same goes with just about everyone else.
3251 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. - Who do you think will be the next person joining Ponderosa; knowing the castaways are going to an Auction?
3251 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. - Who do you think will be the next person joining Ponderosa; knowing the castaways are going to an Auction?

I think either Luis or Jacob, both of them are huge physical threats. I know they're close to Tyler but he definitely has to cut some ties to make it far.
3250 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to Ponderosa Selena! Are you frustrated with how tribal played out?
3250 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. - Are you surprised to see Selena voted out right now?
3250 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. - Are you surprised to see Selena voted out right now?

yes, i didn't expect mickle to have the cursed idol, i feel like his social game and typing syntax makes people underestimate him but underneath all that #yesidothat there's a supervillain to be found
3250 days 7 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Are you frustrated with how tribal played out?"

No, frustrated is not the right word. I am frustrated with this entire game. I am frustrated with how many idiots are left in that game. I am frustrated with how blind these people are. No, I am more annoyed with how tribal played out. They had the votes to get rid of me regardless and instead they chose to add insult to injury. Not for my game, but for theirs. They are already a bunch of blind sheep out there, but now they are literally wasting idols. It's pathetic.
3250 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. and Selena L. - Would you guys be surprised to hear that Mickle bought that "Cursed Idol" at the auction yesterday. He more than likely would have held onto it - but, it was a ONE-TIME use Idol. If Mickle decided not to use it; the powers would have expired.
3250 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Selena L. - You said in your Exit Interview; that you feel that you signed up to play Tyler's Charity. Do you feel that strongly about people to call them sheep? If so, who are you talking about?
3250 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. and Selena L. - Would you guys be surprised to hear that Mickle bought that "Cursed Idol" at the auction yesterday. He more than likely would have held onto it - but, it was a ONE-TIME use Idol. If Mickle decided not to use it; the powers would have expired.

you said that in the rules so no
3250 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Would you guys be surprised to hear that Mickle bought that "Cursed Idol" at the auction yesterday. He more than likely would have held onto it - but, it was a ONE-TIME use Idol. If Mickle decided not to use it; the powers would have expired."

I had thought about that but he was acting like such an idiot about it it didnt feel that way.

"You said in your Exit Interview; that you feel that you signed up to play Tyler's Charity. Do you feel that strongly about people to call them sheep? If so, who are you talking about?"

Absolutely. "Somebody get these fools a blindfold because they are in the dark." If they are not doing everything Tyler says that is even more pathetic because they are making all the moves that line this game up perfectly to be handed right to Tyler. I am talking about almost the entire cast remaining in this game; basically the entire cast. If I had to guess this is likely what Tyler's hierarchy is (its difficult because im sure he looks at all of them the same way):

Mickle
Chip
Steve
Jacob
Luis
Maxwell
Austin
Yogi

That is the order that I could see people getting voted out in next; or some extremely close variant of it.
3250 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
god this merge is pretty much tyler's slow transformation to RI boston rob

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!