This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Haiti - Final Tribal Council

1355 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
Some great answers, so thanks all three of you. And good luck.

But I have a final question for both Jake and Nicky. Why should I vote you, and not the other person, specifically?

I think, you Gavin specifically, should vote me for two reasons. One was because I believe I played a better game than Jake. There’s no doubt he always was able to pull out these crazy moves with idols and immunities, but that’s all he really had. For a long portion of the merge (11-8), he wasn’t able to sway anyone to his side besides Gera and Jake. I had control of the majority, the entire game. Not in the sense I was dictating votes, but in the sense that, what I wanted to happen, was happening. And if something I didn’t want to happen (Switching the vote to Gera last minute at final 11, for example), I shut it down and made sure no one interfered with MY plans. A second reason you should vote me is because I was very vulnerable this game. Going off the question you asked, I think a reason so many people trusted me was because I was vulnerable with them. I got to know people and people actively wanted to work with me. That’s how I was able to absolutely demolish the challenge about all the jury/PREJURY members. I knew who these people were. I hope this answer satisfies you.
1355 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Gavin
Some great answers, so thanks all three of you. And good luck.

But I have a final question for both Jake and Nicky. Why should I vote you, and not the other person, specifically?

I think I should win because I got my way at every single tribal council. Yes, maybe I didn't have an alliance with Rubes or Abel like Nicky did because I used my allies (Nicky, Tim, Jb, Gera) to get information for me and bring it back to me. All the information they got, they gave to me. It's not like my idol play was a lucky thing, people trusted me and gave me all information. I could have easily sat and voted with those people because I was told about it, but I chose not to. I was the only person who got their way at every tribal they attended and that's not by luck. It's because people always trusted me enough to tell me everything. I used this information to make my decisions. Like I said, they were my ears and I was the brain. I give Nicky a lot credit, he even said he had a lot of relationships but didn't dictate votes. I dictated votes and I think you should vote for the person who dictated votes. Being the vocal person and telling people what to do and still getting out of every tribal unscathed I think is very impressive. I would love in one game to be able to just sit and make friends and not dictate votes like Nicky didn't, but I am unable to play that game just because of the reputation I have before the game begins. Getting your way at every tribal is not an easy task.

On top that, I came into this game with the biggest target on my back, straight up. I enter every game with a target because not only am I in the Hall of Fame for tengaged games, I have played group games for 10 years and people know me as one of the strongest players. It's hard for me to come into the game with such a big target and I think Nick had the advantage of coming in without a target. He voted in minority pre-merge and didn't care and it didn't matter because he's viewed at as very middle of the road and that's not an insult to him. I had to fight every day to make sure my plan went through because I knew the second my plan didn't go through, people were coming for me. Coming in with the target on my back, managing to only get votes at one tribal council, and making it all the way here to me that's deserving of your vote.
1355 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
BTW Abel and rubes told me @jb
1355 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
“I think Tim might've seen me as an ally had I not gone around saying his name. I'm not sure how he found out but it wasn't smart on my end.“

🙋🏽‍♂️
1355 days 5 hours ago
s73100
Jeremy, the beginning of the game when I tried to get to know you / work with you you would either A) ignore my PMs and take days to respond and B) said you didn’t want to seem inactive because you didn’t care about the game until you lost.

Why should I vote for you when I feel like nick and Jake were playing from the get go hard. Part of survivor is jury management and actually caring about your fellow contestants which is never a vibe I really got from you to be quite frank.

Jake / Nick: do either of you have any major regrets in this game that you think would’ve made it easier for you to win tonight?

All three: pick 3 jurors to put in your positions, explain why, and who you would evidentially vote to win based on gameplay you say through the season.

Congrats to the 3 of you (: good luck!
1355 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Sam
Jake / Nick: do either of you have any major regrets in this game that you think would’ve made it easier for you to win tonight?

All three: pick 3 jurors to put in your positions, explain why, and who you would evidentially vote to win based on gameplay you say through the season.

Honestly, this is going to sound like a political answer, but I don't have any glaring regrets yet and I won't know if I regret anything until I see the results. If the votes come in and I lose then I will definitely have regrets because there's always something I could have done differently. If I lose, yeah I will regret maybe how I handled my jury management or relationships. I definitely think I could have spent more time talking to jurors (Gavin, Sam, Rubes, Abel, to be specific). I talked to you guys minimally, but for the most part I had my plans and I didn't want to make promises I knew I couldn't keep just for the sake of it.

If I could give my spot up to 3 people it would definitely be Gera, Tim, and it's a toss up between Rubes/Abel. I don't know the depths of their game, I would probably Rubes because he seemed to be more strategic and was always talking game when he could, but I actually very much enjoyed Abel when we did speak because I thought he was funny during the whole Cam situation. We'd probably get along if the circumstances were different. So I would say Gera/Tim/Rubes. I'd definitely pick TIm because everyone knows he played hard. his heart was in this game and he really cared about. Gera I also think played really hard and is a really smart guy and I just like him a ton. It's hard for me to say who I'd vote for because you never know what games they would have played on their way to finals because it's all hypothetical. So given that, I would have to say I would likely vote for Gera because I just think he's probably the most solid overall gameplay of the three. Nothing to take away from the other two at all and I'm definitely biased because I played closer with Gera and got to know him more, but all jurors are biased. So yeah, I would probably choose Gera/Tim/Rubes and without knowing any information about their game aside from what I have actually seen in this game I would vote for Gera.
1355 days 5 hours ago
NotNicky333

I don't have any MAJOR regrets, some votes didn't go my way due to idols, but I was still in a fine position because of my connections. I still was in a good spot even though I almost never got the person I wanted out, due to idols, and that was because of my social game. From the beginning of this game I knew Jake was going to be tough to beat in the end, he always is. I wish I would have done more publicly and made myself a bigger target, because maybe that could have given me more respect on the jury.

For the three people, I pick Michael, Rubes, and Abel. Michael and Rubes being idoled out... those idols were so annoying all game. Things could have been different, but our side legit had zero idols. They both had solid social games and could have made a deep run. Now with Abel, I was just a big fan of his storyline, all his friends leaving and he was in a tight spot. He kept barely skating by and almost made a run for it, if he could have won a couple immunities he could have won the game. I'd give my vote to Abel because he was there for a longer time. I was also a lowkey fan of his throughout the season, as I've stated in some previous responses.
1355 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
s73100
Jeremy, the beginning of the game when I tried to get to know you / work with you you would either A) ignore my PMs and take days to respond and B) said you didn’t want to seem inactive because you didn’t care about the game until you lost.

Why should I vote for you when I feel like nick and Jake were playing from the get go hard. Part of survivor is jury management and actually caring about your fellow contestants which is never a vibe I really got from you to be quite frank.

My strategy was to appear aloof and weak. I based this strategy on what I had seen from the previous seasons in which I hosted. Juries chastised players who were "trying too hard" and were targeted for being big threats. Despite doing little to nothing the whole game, I was still targeted every vote.

That's part of my game that I will own up to and say that I didn't perform up to 100% with. I'm sorry if you felt like I wasn't trying to build a relationship with you, but part of that maybe had to do with me trying to be blunt and honest and not wanting to lie and BS you.
1355 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats to all 3 of you on making it to the FTC!!! I have huge respect for all of you but game wise my vote ultimately came down to Jake and Nick!

I really enjoyed watching both of you play this game I must admit! You both made some fantastic moves and I have decided who I am giving my vote too based on your speeches and answering jury questions!

I wish you all the best of luck and congrats whatever the outcome!
1355 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
Thank you

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!