This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Haiti - Final Tribal Council

1367 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Gavin

My question goes to all three of you. What is it you love about Survivor? Why do you keep returning? Playing again and again? Anything you want to share, go for it, but I am looking for authenticity. Help me understand you each a little better, your motives and really, why you are here and want my vote.

To me, there is no game like Survivor anywhere. It's the most wonderful game and when I got into when I was like 10 I immediately became obsessed. Playing it is just another level. I know for me personally, I can only play one group game a time (two MAXIMUM) because I put everything I have into the game. I was probably the person who never missed a single challenge. Even if I am on my phone or whatever, I never missed a challenge. I will do everything I can. But I don't really care about the challenges. It's the strategy and the social aspect that you have to vote people out and everyone has a say and those people decide who wins. In Big Brother it's so much different, a lot of it replies on competitions and you only have to talk to the HOH really to be safe. In Survivor you have to constantly be building relationships and planning every single move long in advance. I want your vote because I love this game and I have played group games for 10 years and I still love this game. Sometimes, I can be a little gamebotty and only look at people as part of the game, but I try my hardest not to do that. I just think that I succeed a lot of the time because I genuinely care about the game more than others and I put everything I have into the games I play. Maybe that's embarrassing and I shouldn't say that, but I really do spend a lot of my day thinking about what my next move will be.
1367 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
My question goes to all three of you. What is it you love about Survivor? Why do you keep returning? Playing again and again? Anything you want to share, go for it, but I am looking for authenticity. Help me understand you each a little better, your motives and really, why you are here and want my vote.

It's a test of the human spirit and the ability to create a society and community with a group of people. I came into the game applying to support Daniel, who has supported me in my series. However, when I got to the merge, I felt like I had a chance to win so I fully went for it. And I soon realized that the odds were stacked against me. However, I continued to persevere. Despite getting a vote every round except for one from the merge onwards, I made it here. So I'm proud of the way I played.

I'm sorry we weren't able to play together Gavin. You were just a victim of circumstance. I was honest with you when I voted you out and I hope you respect that. I do appreciate your company and I think if things shook out differently that we would be able to work together the next time our paths cross.
1367 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
DrPepsi
Nick and Jeremy I just need to know a game move that was solely yours and not jakes

Simple. The final 4 round. Jake wanted to vote you and I refused. Obviously it didn't turn out because you lost the tie. I put faith in my relationships with you and JB and I made myself vulnerable when I could have left in a 2-1-1 vote. Also, I wasn't on the same side as him for a good chunk of the merge. I could have easily decided to sheep him and join his side, but I decided to work with the people who wanted to work with me, and played from there.
1367 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
Also @all jurors, I will be posting a larger speech a little later tonight. Will be answering all questions a bit later too. Thanks for understanding.
1367 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nicky, I didn't like you before this game, but you showed maturity and growth from when I first met you. You played the game that I wanted to play, but I....overestimated the intelligence of one specific player, and should have realized he was playing for someone else. My question to you is this jury thinks you and Jake were hand in hand doing most of these moves. I don't see it that way, but maybe you can explain it better. What f3 did you want to be sitting in? And if it's this f3, do you think that was a mistake?

I appreciate you commenting on my maturity, as it's been a massive part of my life the past couple years. I went out of my way to make moves on my own, because I know jake is a very dominant person, and it's very easy to get roped into the "sheep" category. People can say I played his game, but me and Jake only voted together 3/7 (really 4/7, I was the stray vote at final 5 incase of idols) times at the merge. I played this game on a whole other side of him, and my moves would have worked multiple times had it not been for their side literally having 5 idols between the 3 of them. Now for my ideal final 3, honestly, I wanted me you and jake there until that final 7 round. I really trusted you, and I thought I'd have a good chance against you. However, when at final 7 you made the final 3 and the final 4 with out me, I knew I wasn't going to be able to go there with you, cause you would have tried getting me out. After that, I slightly preferred Cameron/Jake, but I didn't mind a JB/Jake finals either. I can understand you saying it was a bad move for me to want to sit there with Jake, but the thing is, he and I go on calls every single day, inside and outside the game. I knew from the start that I wasn't going to betray him because of our strong friendship, so I tried to work around it. I really tried my best to distance myself from him, and make my own moves, so I wouldn't be seen as one of his many followers. I know it's a hard beat, and I (hopefully) prepared myself for that.
1367 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333

The game of survivor at it's core is a social game/contest basically. In my life I've struggled socially, not in a way of connecting with people, but in a way of forming really long life-lasting bonds with people irl. I use these games as help for that, as to win the game you have to form these strong connections. I also love the show so much, it's a distraction from me from the real world. I can always count on survivor, (well not now with the cancellation.. :( ) and I have built myself a family of friendships around the game. It's also something to keep me busy. I always have to be in at least one group game/org or else I feel board in life. These games are what keep me talking to people. I appreciate the question and hope you like my response!
1367 days 19 hours ago
NotNicky333
Hi jury, again I just wanted to explain my mind-set in every round. Just to go into more detail about my game, and what I did as an individual.

Final 12: I hadn't gotten a chance to be on a tribe with 5/11 of my other tribe mates. I used this round to form really strong bonds with Tim and Michael, who I hadn't been with all game. I also used it as an opportunity to vote for someone I hadn't been with before. I was straight up with Gavin about the vote, because there was no need in lying, and I liked him from our talks. I also pushed our swap tribe to maybe work together for a round or two, because I was very well connected with my swap tribe.

Final 11: This was a chaotic round... at this point I had a final 4 with Jimmy, Jake, and Cameron (from our swap tribe), a spoken final 3 with Gera and Jake. A final 3 with Tim and Jake. Also, a final 6 between Abel, Tim, Michael, Sam, Rubes, and myself. I actually wasn't the one to leak Cameron's chat to Jake. That was JB. (Jake got very mad at me for that, oops.) Then when the JB vote came up, I was down. I sort of wanted to make a final 3 with Michael and Tim at this point, but I wanted to wait a round just to make sure I could trust them. (rip michael =[) Then Tim and I wanted to let Jake know the vote, which in retrospect was a bad idea. At this point I knew Jake had 2 idols, and I tried really hard at the last minute to try and get him to not use the idol, he did and then Michael left.

Final 10/9: First rip sam, he and I were close and I would have loved to actually gotten the chance to play with him. Secondly, the vote for Jimmy... my biggest regret was not telling jimmy before. I wish I did, and I should have. I was busy and was barely on, that isn't an excuse, that's just the truth. With that being said I could have easily send a 10 second message to him. It was bad jury management, and made me feel bad as a person, because I consider Jimmy to be a good tengaged friend of mine. However, I decided on Jimmy this round because I wasn't sure where he stood in the 2 sides. At this point he and Cam were in the middle sort of. I assumed he would be against the side I was on (not against me) because he did not like Abel and he was good with Jake. I really wanted to try and get one of Gera/Jake at this point, and if I campaigned too hard for him to stay.. it woulda looked bad because my tribe was Rubes, Tim, and Abel. 3 people against him.

Final 8: This was when Abel told the final 5 (Me/Cameron/Rubes/Tim/Abel) that Gera had an idol. We had to be careful and we thought our best bet was voting JB again because they wouldn't expect us to vote JB for a 3rd time in a row. However, little did we know, Gera had two idols. No getting out of that one. I strengthened my bonds with Rubes (rip), Cameron (tried to paint a picture of we were stuck between 2 trios), Tim (very good bond for a while), and tried to convince Gera I was the reason he wasn't getting votes over JB, which was only partially true.

Final 7: The round when I flipped. Fun. Basically at the start of the round Tim asked me if I would vote Jake, and I said straight up I wouldn't. The 4 of us (Me/Abel/Cameron/Tim) agreed on voting JB (again lol). It was quiet and I knew something was up. JB and I had gotten a chance to talk a lot today, and I was added to a final 4 with Gera/Jake/JB. I told them I was with them, and said I wouldn't vote for Abel (because I was scared of the JB/Cameron/Tim lower threat alliance forming). JB then told me that Tim made a 4 with him, abel, and cameron. Then a 3 with cameron and himself. At this point I still wanted Cameron out over Tim because both of them hadn't mentioned any of this to me. I then asked JB if he could tell Tim he wanted to vote me instead of Jake (more believable) and for him to tell me what Tim says. JB does and sends me screenshots, Tim said he wanted to vote me at 5 (or 6 if gera won f6 immunity). Tim then never told me about this conversation, so I knew I couldn't protect him. Gera/Jake/JB wanted Tim out and I had to go with it because I didn't have his loyalty anymore. Tim then left.

Final 6: I was playing pretty cautious this round, because I knew all I had to do was survive. I knew Jake had his idol, and there was a very likely chance one of us would win final 5 immunity (that idol was being played on me if jake won immunity, i was confident in that and it still is the truth). If I had it my way, Gera would have gone home, and Abel would have stayed until 5. Jake wasn't going to flip, and JB leaked everything I said to Gera, so there was no hope. I wasn't going to go to rocks because there was no point in drawing rocks with JB and Cameron when they both didn't have great chances to win the game, and I wasn't taking a 33% of leaving when I knew the Jake/Gera/JB trio was breakable via the relationship with Jake and I. I tried to save Abel here for one more round, but couldn't. I loved his underdog storyline though, I thought he was being idoled out multiple times tbh.

Final 5: I won immunity! And it was the challenge about knowing your fellow castaways as people. And I won in a landslide. I think this shows how much I focused on my social game (along with getting 0 votes all season!!!) and how much I excelled in it, compared to both JB and Jake. Anyway, for the vote Jake knew it was time and so did I to vote Gera. I talked to Cameron, and he was on board. Gera was a huge threat both in immunity, and the jury at this point. I also was very low on his totem poll, at this point, so he had to go. I told Cameron to tell JB he was considering doing Jake, so JB would never play his idol on Gera because it was *crucial* that Gera left at this point. I voted for JB, just so me/cameron/jake would go out alive incase of a weird idol play. They both knew about this beforehand and agreed with this move.

Final 4: Basically between Cameron and JB, Jake and I disagreed. I wanted Cameron to make finals for three reasons. One was because we had been together the whole time and we had a history, and I would feel bad not taking him. Another was Jimmy's jury vote. I figured Jimmy would vote him if he was there, and Jake if he wasn't. Also, I thought my case becomes slightly better with Cameron there, as someone from "my side" made finals alongside me and Jake, and not someone on "jake's side". I took a massive risk, I could have left 2-1-1 if Cameron and JB got together (which I do believe was the right decision for them). But I had built strong enough strategic/social connections with both JB and Cameron and they didn't trust each other enough to vote me out. Also, I had them both thinking Jake and I wouldn't split our votes, so they wouldn't consider the option of going together and voting me.

All in all I hope u guys can recognize the effort I put into this game to make myself my own player, and my own damn good player. I played amazingly socially and strategically and adapted my game to play with whoever I needed to in any round. I didn't just stick with the status quo, I created the status quo.
1367 days 19 hours ago
BB5lover
Hi everyone!

First and foremost, Nicky you can literally choke. Backstabbing a good friend for 10th place is really a choice.

Anyway, JB, you are preaching about how great of a game you played. About 2-3 months ago, I played one of the best strategic group game of Survivor when we played together in Suitman. Tell me why I should give you a vote, when you decided to be bitter last time we played together.

Jake, I need to ask you something that I would like you to answer in a private message: 2.5 years ago, you mailed me, and you really were so nice to me when I was going through something. Can you tell me why you did that?
1367 days 18 hours ago
NotNicky333
First and foremost, Nicky you can literally choke. Backstabbing a good friend for 10th place is really a choice.

ur lucky i didnt for 16th
1367 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Bump
1367 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Bump
1367 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Bump
1367 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Bump
1367 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Bump
1367 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Bump

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!