This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Haiti - Final Tribal Council

1327 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Congratulations Nick, Jake and Jeremy on making it to the Final Tribal Council

You have played a part in every jurors departure and now the power shifts from the players to the jurors

Jurors: Gavin, Michael, Jimmy, Sam, Rubes, Tim, Abel, Gera and Cam
You will now make your decision as to who you believe deserve the title of sole survivor
Questions are recommended

Jake, Nick and Jeremy
You must now give you speeches and make your case of why you deserve to win this game

Jurors, you have until 6PM EST Tuesday to cast your vote
Note: If I get all the votes by 6PM EST Monday we will have the reunion tomorrow

Good luck with your decisions
1327 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
NICKY'S SPEECH:

Hi jury. Wow what a ride it has been, congrats to my fellow finalists. This game has been absolutely insane, to everyone constantly throwing out names, a crazy amount of idols and blindsides, and overall just a lot of fun.

I think you should vote for me because I believe I played the best social game in the cast. Even though many people had idols, and immunities, I went the game without a single vote casted against me. That's real immunity, trust building and alliances. The only challenge I won (F5 immunity) was a challenge demonstrating the bonds you've built with your cast members. That challenge was super easy for me and I almost had a clean sweep. It showed how strong the connections I formed were.

I couldn't rely on idols this game simply because I didn't find many. A lot of votes mid-merge went against the way I wanted them to, yet I was still able to scrape by never being a target. Pretty much every alliance made either included me, or I knew of.

Near the end game my biggest threat was the alliance set up by Tim between Tim, Cameron, and JB (which I found out through JB). At this point, I was scared everyone was going to forget about them as they were lower threats, which was the worse possible thing for my game. That's why I had to dictate that vote onto Tim, the leader, instead of Abel, who was the biggest threat at that point.

I honestly had a strong grip on my individual relationships, which proved through me recieving zero votes, and to my knowledge, never even being considered. (I told JB to ask Tim to vote me at final 7, to see what tim would do, if this comes up.)

I have a lot more to say, and I hope I can answer any confusions in any questions. I will be on at 11 PM EST to follow up with more detials (as i have to head to work) and to answer questions. I had an amazing time getting to know you all and strategize with you all! Amazing season.
1327 days 7 hours ago
DrPepsi
Nick and Jeremy I just need to know a game move that was solely yours and not jakes
1327 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Hello jury!

Daniel, thank you for hosting. Jake and Nicky, good luck. Jury, thank you for making it as difficult as possible to make it here, but alas, I made it!

Playing group games as a host come with many advantages and disadvantages. The advantages come with knowing many of you and the disadvantage comes with… many people knowing you. The past few games I’ve been voted out because of my pre-game reputation and not my in-game reputation, so this game I tried my best to play a little bit aloof and very honest… sometimes to a fault.

In the pre-merge, my tribe won every challenge except the last one. Tim found an idol, told Michael, neglected telling me, and I assumed he didn’t trust me.

So when the merge came, I floated his name around because I thought he was a simple vote. It turns out I underestimated his relationships in the game.

My strategy from that moment was to double down on my honesty and try to continue to be as blunt and honest as possible.

Despite this, I was in jeopardy at EVERY SINGLE MERGE TRIBAL. I received at least one vote every round except F6 and despite the odds, I am still here.

It’s much harder to play this game honest and without safety, and that’s what sets me apart from my opponents. Jake won immunity most rounds and couldn’t be touched. Had he not won every immunity he did, he could have easily gone home. Nicky betrayed his allies at F7 and played both sides the whole game. Those are easy ways to get to the end, and my journey to get to the end is more difficult.

I’m not going to say I was 100% honest, but even when people voted me out, I told myself that I had an excuse to lie in return.

People may assume that I was carried here by my allies Gera and Jake, but I never pushed them to use their idols for me. They offered and I graciously accepted. When someone has your game on a platter and they choose to do the most selfless thing one can do in this game — use their idol on someone else.

However, I am here because of me. I earned my place here, most notably by finding an idol with a little luck at the Final 5, winning the FMC at Final 4, and playing a loyal and honest game with my allies.

I stand by my game and have no regrets. I am ready to defend my game and correct any wrongs I’ve made. Thank you jury! I look forward to your questions.
1327 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
My strategy from that moment was to double down on my honesty and try to continue to be as blunt and honest as possible.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
1327 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hello Jury!

Coming into any game, I have a huge target on my back. I have been on Tengaged for over 10 years, I have played tons of group games and I’m not always known for the positive things. It’s difficult me to enter any game because I have to play the second the game begins. A lot of people have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for the game to come to them, I don’t have that luxury.

Immediately, I see 5 people in this game who don’t like me on Day 1. Ben P, Woah, Sam, RickDev, and Alex all do not like me and are pretty vocal about. (Rick and I are okay, but his friends despise me) Michael I had just played recently with and we weren’t on the same side, Andrew I just screwed over like last week. It’s safe to say that I did have too many good relationships. Nicky was the only person I feel like I came in who I had a really good relationship with. Nicky and I are friends and I was always open about that and used it as an advantage rather than a disadvantage. Jimmy I also have known for a while, but we are up and down so I didn’t know where we would be at coming into this game.

On my tribe, we won a lot, but I was still talking to people. I made early relationships with Jeremy (who I have had issues with in the past), Gera, and Tim. Tim was so hard because he was always causing chaos, but I knew I wanted to keep him around because though he wasn’t the greatest player ever, he would always put a target on his back.

The tribes swapped and immediately I said Rick has to go. At this point Ben was still in the game and I anticipated him being a big player and Ben/Rick were an obvious duo who would target me. We easily took out Rick and lucky for me, Ben gets idoled out the next round.

We got to the merge and this is where my relationship with Nicky and Jimmy really helped. The OG Faustin Tribe and The OG Jacques Tribe came together and we easily could pick off our targets, but this alliance was bound to crumble soon and it did. I knew no matter what I would be okay. I had a F4 Alliance with Nicky/Jimmy/Cam and I had a F3 with Jeremy/Gera, I also had Tim who I was always in communications with.

I think one of my biggest strengths is getting people to really trust me. Tim and Nicky were making a big move against Jeremy and I basically allowed them to be my mouthpieces while I was the brains. They kept getting information and giving it back to me. I was surprised by the amount of information people were giving me when they knew I didn’t want to vote Jeremy. I knew Michael didn’t trust because he told me to my face so Michael had to go. Jeremy wanted to vote Tim, but Tim was important for my game because he was big target. If we didn’t take out Michael now, he could slide by. Michael made the biggest mistake by telling me to my face he didn’t trust me. Anyone in this game who thought about taking me out, got taken out. Michael was the first victim.

The next round was the double tribal, which was very pivotal for my game. I knew that Rubes wanted Sam and he was sending me people hoping I would send Sam to his tribe, but that just wasn’t going to happen. Sam and I do not get along, but the conversation I had with him in this game was very genuine and I do think he’s a kind person. However, we just weren’t going to be on the same sides. I made sure Sam was on my tribe so I could take him out and it went exactly as planned and we purpose didn’t talk to Cam much in hopes he would waste his idol. Unfortunately I lost Jimmy, but I managed to be just fine.

Rubes was someone who I was weary about. I know he was the one doing a lot of talking and trying to rally votes and I told that to Jeremy/Gera, but the main reason I wanted Rubes out was because I knew Rubes was going to take a shot at me when he could. Rubes was telling people he thought I had the idol (which I did) and Nicky let me know that Rubes was saying that. Rubes was just someone who was going to pick everyone else over me. Gera used both of his idols and instead of Gera picking who went home, it was me who chose to vote Rubes.

Next was my boy Timmy. I like Tim a lot, but he’s not stupid. He’s crazy, but not stupid. He was trying to rally the votes against me and pretty much everyone told me. So I said okay let’s vote Tim and it was as simple as that, Nick/Jeremy/Gera all voted Tim with me.

At this point, I’m in an amazing position. I have my alliance of Jeremy/Gera, I have my final 2 with Nick, and I have a relationship with Cam even though I knew he voted me out. The only person I didn’t have a relationship with was Abel so Abel had to go. I pitched that Abel had a lot of jury votes (which he did), but I do think at this tribal Nick should have targeted Gera and Gera should have targeted Nick. Luckily, everyone said okay and Abel was out.

Finale night was hard for me because I genuinely love Gera and some of my favorite moments in this game were my calls with Jeremy and Gera. However, I looked at Gera as the most well-rounded player aside from me. He’s good at challenges, he’s smart, he’s social, and he was making flashy moves. I knew he had to go. I set myself up as the swing vote at Final 5. I could either go with Jeremy/Gera or Nick/Cam, I knew even if I lost I would be okay. I played my idol, but I knew i wasn’t getting any votes. I just wanted to know if it was real because there were so many idols out there.

At final 4, I won final immunity, but once again I didn’t think I needed it. I wanted Cam out because he voted for me and Nick wanted Jeremy out. We went our separate ways for this vote and Cam left.

I know that a lot of people probably aren’t overly joyous to see me because I was the only person here who every single time I voted someone out, they went home. Every single time. If I wrote your name down, you were out. I played a hard game. I was always making the decisions. Even if people were talking without me, they were always feeding information back to me. I saw myself as the center of everything going on and on top of that I did win 5 challenges. Even when I lost, people didn’t take a shot at me when they definitely should have.

I hope you guys can reward my gameplay and I’m excited to answer any questions you guys have.

Good Luck to Nick and Jeremy, I seriously adore you both.
1327 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
DrPepsi
Nick and Jeremy I just need to know a game move that was solely yours and not jakes

I was the first to push for Tim to go because I knew he was one of the better social players left in the game.

However, my game wasn't primarily based on strategy. My game was based on survival, social bonds and being as honest as I could.

I had noticed in my previous few games that I've hosted that juries were voting for the player they liked the most rather than the most strategic player. And I wanted Jake and Gera to take the roles of "bad guys" while I appeared as the "good guy."

When Jake or Gera weren't trying to communicate with the other side, I was. I also wasn't afraid to tell people I was voting them. I wanted to be an open book.

The only round I wasn't an open book was the Final 7, where I had to play both sides. I had to appease to you, Tim and Abel in case one of you were to idol Tim.

I'm sorry to all three of you for leading you on but I had to do it to advance my game because I figured the three of you would turn on me before the Final 3, as evidenced by all of you voting for me multiple times in the past.
1327 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Alright, I'll make this quick

Jeremy, You told me that the only way you would win is if it was a f3 of me/cam/you. I'm sorry to say that you were correct.

That leaves me between Jake and Nicky.

Jake, I'm astounded by the level of loyalty shown by your brainless goats. I get Nicky cause you were friends. My question is how did you get the brainless goats (jb and gera) to suck your dick and do everything you said?

Nicky, I didn't like you before this game, but you showed maturity and growth from when I first met you. You played the game that I wanted to play, but I....overestimated the intelligence of one specific player, and should have realized he was playing for someone else. My question to you is this jury thinks you and Jake were hand in hand doing most of these moves. I don't see it that way, but maybe you can explain it better. What f3 did you want to be sitting in? And if it's this f3, do you think that was a mistake?

Good luck to Jake and Nicky I hope to work with both of you in the future. The third person I hope you can grow some brains, and maybe I can work with you.
1327 days 7 hours ago
greyconverse
That was quick?
1327 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
i meant i will type it as soon as i could ;)
1327 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Tim
Jake, I'm astounded by the level of loyalty shown by your brainless goats. I get Nicky cause you were friends. My question is how did you get the brainless goats (jb and gera) to suck your dick and do everything you said?

I don't view them as goats at all, but I think the biggest way to get people to put their full trust in you is to reach out to them in a time of need. I already had a good relationship with Jeremy and Gera by the time the merge came, but they were the two who were left out of the plan to vote Jeremy. I knew about it and I let them know about it. You truly bond when you are in the "minority" so although I knew I would be fine regardless of who left, I did play up the fact that it was us against everyone else. I think when people believe its them vs everyone, they are so loyal to those who are with them. I used my idol on Jeremy because I know using an idol on someone else is 100x better than using it on yourself. If you need an idol, I find that to be a weakness. But if you use it on someone else, I think that is a strength and that truly solidifies someone's loyalty to you. Once I used that idol on Jeremy, I never thought that he would turn on me. And once I called Gera and told him that everyone was against him and Jeremy, I didn't think Gera would turn on me either. Although, I think it was great of me to solidify these bonds, I do in a way believe (no offense) it was more of a mistake by everyone else to isolate these two people. I took advantage of what I thought was everyone's mistake. No one wanted Jeremy and Gera? Okay, I'll take these two people and I know they'll stay by my side.

For example, I think that they probably should have voted for me at Final 7, but I was the person who reached out to them when they were in minority and you were the person who sort of put them in minority. I think they appreciated me and liked me and probably let that cloud their gameplay.
1327 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Thanks Jake, I will be back to read nickys response.
1327 days 7 hours ago
Gerasimov
Congrats to all 3 of you! I only have 1 question for 1 person right now, I'll probably be back for more later unless I hear everything I need to hear.

Jeremy - I disagree with how some of the jury members may view you, but can you please explain if there were times where you considered voting out the 2 people sitting next to you? Or did you think they would be easier to beat?

Actually I may as well ask Jake the same thing. I'm sure you weren't planning on voting out Nick, but was there a point where you felt like you would've been better off taking out Jeremy or did you see him as beatable?
1327 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Gera

Actually I may as well ask Jake the same thing. I'm sure you weren't planning on voting out Nick, but was there a point where you felt like you would've been better off taking out Jeremy or did you see him as beatable?

To be honest, I did think Jeremy was beatable. And you should probably never think that and probably shouldn't say it, but I do think Jeremy is beatable. I also didn't have a good relationship with coming in so fact that we moved forward and actually have a pretty good relationship now was also something that I valued. It was definitely a mix of both.
1327 days 6 hours ago
greyconverse
https://i.imgur.com/Gfg8Px9.gif

Alright. Congratulations to all three of you. I would like to say that to suggest anyone is a brainless goat is easy. To actually step into the shoes of another person, is another thing.

I spent very little time getting to know all three of you, so I come into tonight undecided entirely who has my vote.

My question goes to all three of you. What is it you love about Survivor? Why do you keep returning? Playing again and again? Anything you want to share, go for it, but I am looking for authenticity. Help me understand you each a little better, your motives and really, why you are here and want my vote.
1327 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy - I disagree with how some of the jury members may view you, but can you please explain if there were times where you considered voting out the 2 people sitting next to you? Or did you think they would be easier to beat?

Had Nicky not won immunity at Final 5, he would have been my vote. Gera would've made that vote and I'd like to think Cam would've as well.

At Final 4, I would have considered voting out Jake had he won immunity, and had it gone to FMC, I would have helped Cam as much as I could with the question.

That being said, as a finalist, you have to be confident to be able to beat anyone. I want my game to speak for itself and I believe I'm capable of winning just as much if not more than Jake and Nicky.

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!