This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Haiti - Final Tribal Council

1367 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Bump
1367 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Hey Final 3! Congratulations on making it here, and doing what the rest of us couldn’t. I tip my hat off to all all three of you because you haven’t made my decision easy at all.

But, what I want each of you to do is compare each jury member to an actual Survivor player. Good luck <3 and may the best bitch win.
1367 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
6 hours 28 min agoDrPepsi
Nick and Jeremy I just need to know a game move that was solely yours and not jakes

I also would like to add some information about Jake's idol he played on me (the menu idol).

When Jake found the menu, he asked me which item off the menu to take and I advised him to take the idol for two reasons:

1) to have an idol within the alliance
2) to place a public target on jake's back which in turn would shrink my target

Jake took the idol and eventually played this to save me. So without me advising Jake to pick the idol off the menu, I could've gone home for 11th.

I'd say that this is my sole-strategic move that I performed on my own.
1367 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
Anyway, JB, you are preaching about how great of a game you played. About 2-3 months ago, I played one of the best strategic group game of Survivor when we played together in Suitman. Tell me why I should give you a vote, when you decided to be bitter last time we played together.

Hi Jimmy! I'm sorry that you felt I was bitter when the shoe was on the other foot. I don't think I was bitter towards you. It was between you and Hufus for my vote, and I felt Hufus deserved my vote slightly more than you. My vote was because Hufus played a good game too, not because you continuously tried to vote me out. If I wanted to be bitter, I would have joined nearly half of the jury in voting Keith.

If you wish to make this vote about actions before the game, that's perfectly fine. Every juror is entitled to vote for however they wish to vote for whatever reason. But I'd like you simply to make sure you have all the facts.

Keep in mind that 1.5 years ago, you sat in a Final 3 of my series and Jake influenced much of the jury as a coach to vote for the goat instead of you, who played a great strategic game. Jake and Jackson created a jury pact to ensure you and Anthony would lose over Ty.

If you look back at my question in the Suitman FTC, you'll see that I was fair in my questioning and gave you a chance to earn my vote.

https://tengaged.com/group/3095-suitmans-survivor-cephalonia/forum/topic/23821320/8

You will also see that in the reunion, I was asked how bitter the jury was towards you in Overstepping Champions. I answered at about a 8 or 9 out of 10.

https://tengaged.com/group/6436-cutthroat-survivor-x-nubian-desert/forum/topic/22459995/6

Even if after this information you wish to vote for Jake, so be it. I'm just glad you have all the information. Please don't take me not voting you in a FTC two months ago shape my opinion of you. I actually enjoy your company. If you don't vote for me in this FTC, it won't change my opinion of you. However, I would appreciate your vote :)
1367 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
Gavin --> Laura Morrett: That authenticity speech breathes Laura Morrett. Had a lot of character and was out in the early merge.

Michael --> Kelly (from samoa): Good social player who didn't go to many tribals premerge. Idoled out early merge.

Jimmy --> Philip (RI): Didn't care to win, extremely bitter, and never really had a chance to win.

Sam --> Chelsea (GI): Loyal, iconic allies (myself xo), and good at challenges. Kinda twist fucked too.

Rubes --> Andrea: Really well rounded player, got out mid jury. Had strong hold on the game for a while as well.

Tim --> Wardog: Alligned with power players, then outplayed himself.

Abel --> Spencer (CAGAYAN): Minority most of merge (due to idols in this season), absolutely loved by the jury, would have won in the end. made it farther than they should have tbh (in a way that u were a target for a while)

Gera --> Yul: Very strategic and very smart. A little robotic at times, but it's charming. Also, an extremely good player.

Cameron --> Helen (thailand): I can't explain this one. You give helen vibes, you both got 4th, both alligned with power players. And both made the game very interesting lmao.
1367 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
Russell11
Hey Final 3! Congratulations on making it here, and doing what the rest of us couldn’t. I tip my hat off to all all three of you because you haven’t made my decision easy at all.

But, what I want each of you to do is compare each jury member to an actual Survivor player. Good luck <3 and may the best bitch win.

Thanks Abel! I had a feeling this question was coming, so here goes nothing!

Gavin - Hali Ford - Likable, gone too soon
Michael - John Hennigan, Mayor of Slamtown - Taken out in a crazy minority split vote, held good social bonds throughout tribe
Jimmy - Michael Yerger - Voted out in a one-day tribe, often followed the beat of his own drum vs. the tribe, headstrong
Sam - Kelley Wentworth - Went down swinging, played every card they could on their way out
Rubes - Elaine Stott - Very liked amongst tribe, voted out for being a jury threat
Tim - Andrew Savage - From Chicago, bitter on their way out
Abel - Janet Carbin - Well-liked in the game, didn't want to be taken too far
Gera - Cirie Fields - Class act, went out gracefully, loyal ally
Cam - Rick Devens - I feel like we were on opposite sides throughout the game but we still had this respect for each other and we battled through a close FMC at the end
1367 days 10 hours ago
FairyBoss
Hello guys, gj on making it this far!

Even tho the jury probably made more mistakes than you, no player ever played without making mistakes. So my question is for all of you:

What would you have done differently during this season?
1367 days 10 hours ago
FairyBoss
Also lmfao

"Question 7 - If Tim really trusts then I have 1 more number at the merge. It was also funny to see how Jeremy trolled Tim."
"Everyone scores except Jeremy as the answer was... MICHAEL"

@JB HOW DID YOU NOT GUESS THAT
1367 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
Thank you nicky and Jake I'm satisfies

Jb I can't put this in gif form so this will have to do
https://images.app.goo.gl/VvwHAVqM6XKbdBkA8
1367 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Abel

Gavin - Hali Ford (Game Changers) because of they way you articulate yourself and you were just randomly voted out because a lot of people didn't care enough to save you. You could've been dangerous if you made it far.

Michael - John (David vs Goliath) I feel the need to do this because of the way you went out and because you were both social players. People don't necessarily think of it, but John was in every discussion on the Goliath tribe and a really solid player.

Jimmy - Nick (Koah Rong) I think you kind of have the arrogance of Nick, but rightfully so. I think you are a good player, but this just wasn't your game.

Sam - Jenna (Ghost Island) You came into the merge at a big disadvantage, but you didn't give up. You got screwed in the same way Jenna did on Ghost Island, a merge tribe divide and there wasn't much you could do.

Rubes - Kelley (Edge of Extinction) You came into the merge at a numbers disadvantage, but you were the person who was doing a lot of scheming and had a lot of deals. I picked up on that and you had to go.

Tim - Rodney (Worlds Apart) I think you have a tough demeanor and get into a lot of fights, but you actually are strategically competent. I don't think your social game is great because you rub people the wrong way and you don't always go about your ideas in the best, but I think your ideas are usually good.

Abel - Peih Gee (China) You came into the merge in a minority, had a few arguments with people, and you didn't give up. I think if a few things went differently you could've been a great player with a good shot.

Gera - David (Millennials vs Gen X) I think you were very likable and if you made it to the end you had a good shot to win. You fought hard every single day and everyone knew it. You had a good idea of what was going on, but you got cut right before the end.

Cam - Will (Millennials vs Gen X) I think you played a decent game, but probably relied too heavily on stronger people around you. You tried to make moves and they usually backfired, but I think if you get more experience and try to remove your heart from your game, you can be a good player in the future.
1367 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Michael

It's hard to say I would've done something differently because every vote went my way, but I probably would've tried not winning as many immunities. I am a strong physical player, but I pride myself on my strategic game. I don't think I needed any of the immunities, but when you win 5 and make it to the finals people can say "oh you just got lucky that you won challenges", which isn't the case because I would've been okay with immunity or not. I always know I shouldn't try to win too many challenges, but I'm just hyper-competitive. I can't sit there and throw a challenge it's just not in me.
1367 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
Some great answers, so thanks all three of you. And good luck.

But I have a final question for both Jake and Nicky. Why should I vote you, and not the other person, specifically?
1367 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
FairyBoss
Hello guys, gj on making it this far!

Even tho the jury probably made more mistakes than you, no player ever played without making mistakes. So my question is for all of you:

Obviously I am a flawed player. I received votes at nearly every tribal council I attended. However, I think it's a testament to my game that despite being targeted this whole merge, I am still here in the Final 3.

My first mistake of the game was not keeping my mouth shut at the merge. I think Tim might've seen me as an ally had I not gone around saying his name. I'm not sure how he found out but it wasn't smart on my end.

Ever since then, I was a target for every round. Luckily, the players I chose to align with (Gera and Jake) were the two perfect allies for my game. When they used their idols for me, I never begged them, I never had to force them. They were more than happy to do it. I think that's a huge testament to my relationships with them that they were willing to take their biggest power in the game and use it for me without much hesitation.

Would I have liked to make it to the end like Nicky with no votes against me? Sure, but I can't play that game. Because so many people knew me as a host, they were a bit threatened or scared by me, so I had to adapt and play the hand I was dealt.

If I could do it differently, I would have been more secretive about planning to get Tim out. I think I might've dodged a few targets early in the merge and might've had an easier road here, but who knows?
1367 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
FairyBoss
Also lmfao

"Question 7 - If Tim really trusts then I have 1 more number at the merge. It was also funny to see how Jeremy trolled Tim."
"Everyone scores except Jeremy as the answer was... MICHAEL"

@JB HOW DID YOU NOT GUESS THAT

LOL. If I'm being totally honest, I thought it was a trick question. My gut said you and I second-guessed myself.
1367 days 4 hours ago
NotNicky333

My biggest mistake was definitely at final 6. I was playing passive because I was just concerned about making it to f5 with Jake and the idol. I wish I could go back, and have gotten Cameron/Abel/myself together to vote Gera. We could have made an idol bluff or done something to maybe split the other votes. Jake/Gera/JB trusted me at that point, and if I said abel told me about an idol or something, maybe they would have split votes, and Gera could have gotten 6th. Nonetheless, Abel getting 6th still worked out for me.

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!