This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Whakaari Finale

Topic » Whakaari Finale

1446 days 23 hours ago
SammySosaTV
post ur regular opening speeches hufus and jimmy i wanna ask my question and move on with my existence
1446 days 22 hours ago
Hufus
Hello, guys!

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm really glad I got to be part of this season. I wasn’t sure about Shawn casting me, cause I knew how competitive his apps usually turns out to be, and I had my previous bad reputation of being the first boot in his Big Brother’s series for being linked to a huge target as my partner in BvW and having him win the first veto. So when I wrote that passionate paragraph of why I think I could be the Sole Survivor on my application, this is what I was talking about, and this is what I was antecipating. So thank you for taking a chance on me, Shawn.

As for the jury, I can come here and say that I really played my heart out in this season and I’m proud of the way that I played. I think that I did a pretty great job not only on the social aspect, but also on the strategic side too, considering I had a big part on most votes and I was pretty much on the right side every single time, expect for the Tisha boot, and that only happened because of the idol. And because of that, I’ll do a rundown of the things that happened in the game:

- PRE-MERGE -
Well, I’ve been playing hard right from the bat and it shows ever since this stage of the game. When I saw the tribe divisions, I knew I could work well with both Lilly and Vlad, and that was the ideal alliance for me. But I didn’t want to close my door for other options, and then I managed to be in an alliance with basically everyone from my tribe. I was in an alliance with Vlad/Chris; another one with Vlad/Lilly; and another one with Lilly/Drew. So I was covered in all of those scenarios and I had to figure out what to do what was best for me. When things came up to light that Chris was like playing everyone and he was close with Drew, it wasn’t hard for me/Vlad/Lilly to come together and establish the alliance that I was really looking forward ever since the start. But the problem is, I ended up finding both of their tokens, and I knew that winning those advantages would’ve been good for me (as proved later in the game), I just couldn’t be flashy and sacrifice both of my closest allies for an advantage  that would probably only get me through one tribal, so I needed to be careful and it had to be the perfect timing.

So when the swap came, I was really worried cause I was the only OG Maketu in my new tribe and I didn’t know all of my tribemates like prior to this game, and I think that this was fundamental for me to open up the doors for new connections; establish solid ones (especially with JB, Mac and Jimmy) and get here today. Oh, also, this was the moment that I found half of the ejector seat advantage, which not only allowed me to bankrupt my tribe, but also gave me some control on the next boot. Me and Jimmy were immediately paired up for the advantage, as he held the other half of it, and we both agreed to share and use for the first person who ended up needing it, which helped bringing us together to a solid alliance.

- MERGE -
When the merge came, I knew things would get a lot crazier, and I wasn’t wrong, they really did, as the merge boot came down to someone being Cirie’d. The Suitbucks Immunity and the multiple immunities for the Food Chain ensured that only two people were up for elimination, and since one of them was Jimmy, who I had a pretty close bond with, I knew I had to save him 100%. I talked around a bit and I really got the feeling that he was gonna be safe regardless of us playing the Ejector Seat advantage or not, but since we had agreed to it, we decided not to risk our odds, since him going would also be bad for me, which led to the Mike boot.

Next tribal, things started to get even more messier. It was pretty obvious that Tisha and Wes had a beef like ever since pre-merge, so it wasn’t that much of a surprise to see both of their names coming up. We started an alliance to try to vote Wes out, since at that point we barely had talked and me and Tisha had bonded over the food chain challenge, but it didn’t quite work. Jimmy tried to come up with a plan to vote Vlad instead bc of an idol play, but as being close to Vlad as I was, I didn’t want him gone. I knew I had his token so voting him out would be benefitial to me like short term, but not for the long game. So I was very vocal in our alliance about not wanting to do that and I also let Vlad know that his name had also come up, but that I deflected it and he was safe. He didn’t quite believe me and ended up wasting his idol after Wes played his, which proved to actually doom him as he was out in the next tribal.

Here, once again, he got targeted because of that whole premade rumour and I initially tried to change the plan, but even Lilly and the other “outsiders” were set on doing that, so I had to vote this way to ensure that I’d win the advantage and would also take one of the allegedly “premade” numbers out. This is where I saw that things had definitely changed... Like I knew I had to fix my relationship with Wes since he was also in the wrong side of the votes there, so despite voting him out in the previous tribal, I was able to fix that and start something between us, which shows a bit about my social skills, adaptability and resiliency in this game.

The next tribal council I also had a part of Josh going. In the alliance chat that was made between me, Lilly, Adam, Keith, Jimmy and Wes, I was the one who brought up Josh’s name. I had to be subtle about it, cause I had just found his token and I didn’t want anyone suspecting about it, and getting  2 torch advantages would give me more room to make moves in the game or actually save myself down the line. So I brought up valid points about him not talking to other people and actually not strategizing with us and possibly being an extra vote to JB, who was the initial target that round, but changed after we heard Sam leaked the plan to him. I wasn’t down to vote JB there too, cause we were working pretty closely throughout  the whole game, so when there was that opening about the leak, it seemed ideal to protect him and also snatch me another advantage, which led, imo, to the biggest moment of the season, in which I set up things for me to go a lot further into the game, but that almost backfired. I’m gonna talk about it next, so you guys don’t kill me about this being super long.

So, guys. I’m sorry for this long speech. The reason why it’s this big is that I had a lot to talk and I felt like I needed to share them with you so you guys could have a clear picture of the game that I played. I’m aware, cause I’ve been told several times in these past hours, that there are a lot of previous relationships between u guys and the people sitting here in the FTC, so I hope you can read everything and at least give me a chance to make your decision based on THIS game. Regardless of that, thank you for your patience and for reading all of this (if u got here), and good luck, Jimmy and Keith!
1446 days 22 hours ago
Hufus
@Wes

Thank you for your words of support! I really tried to play this game with as much integrity as I could. I think that one of my main goals were to be upfront whenever I could, except in situations where I knew it would strictly lead me to being voted out, like the backlash after the Sam boot in where I couldn't take all the blame for what JB was talking about or in the Lilly's boot. But one thing that I was also pretty proud of is getting closer to you and actually working together after I voted you out, and I have no doubts that fixing that was really important too.

as for Jimmy, I don't know what you're talking about, but that's just a huge reach on what actually happened. You saying I was the LAST person to know about the votes and that I didn't make any moves is just like, delusion as its finest. And the thing about the Sam vote being an accident LMAO I mean, if you really believed that, then props to me.
1446 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
Hi guys!

Huge congratulations on getting to the Final 3. We all worked damn hard to get to where you are, but the three of you succeeded. You all deserve major props and I'm happy for all of you. The three of you all wrote my name down, some more than once, but I'm still happy that the three of you accomplished your goal and I enjoyed playing with each of yall and the conversations we had.

I also want to say that my vote is live. The three of you are going to have to do what you need to do to EARN my vote. I have ideas on who I want to vote for, but I really want to give each of you a chance to earn my vote because I know if the roles were switched that I would appreciate that myself.
1446 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
I'll start with KEITH!

Considering this was your first group game, you should be really proud of yourself. I do believe though, unfortunately, that you have been brought here because you weren't seen as a major target throughout the game. I don't recall a moment where your name popped up as one to go.

I do think that the self-votes in the pre-merge cost you, and I'm not sure why you weren't actively voting, but it isn't my business to know why.

I think I'm in agreement with some people on the jury that you shouldn't get the votes because you self-voted twice. Please tell me why I should overlook that and cast my vote for you over the other two tonight.
1446 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
Next, I'll go to HUFUS!

Two days ago, it's less than an hour before the vote, I get a call from you and you present me one of the most bizarre plans I've ever come across, but it was so crazy that I thought it could work, and it nearly did.

According to you, your target that round was LILLY. You didn't want PAULETTE to go so that KEITH would have a token, you didn't want me to go, and you didn't want SAM to go, because he was my top ally and a vote you and I could count on.

You knew the votes were coming my way and you told me. I was grateful for that and you said you'd give me a token if I voted LILLY. I could've gone rogue and voted PAULETTE like my original plan, but I chose to trust your crazy plan and stand by it. The plan backfired, but you managed a way out of there.

Take me through the whole idea behind the plan and its aftermath, because I think the way it came across in the game is different than how it actually went down.

On top of that, if PAULETTE and SAM were in a tie that day, what would you have done and how would you have gone from there if SAM doesn't go home?
1446 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
Now, it's your turn JIMMY!

I thought I was paranoid, but I look tame next to you buddy. And look, paranoia isn't a bad thing, because you're sitting in the end and I'm not.

Throughout the merge, you were one of my best allies and I had your back. I gave you information to save your torch token, I told you where my head was at all the time, and I never had any plans to vote you. In this game, I never wrote your name down and I don't believe anyone else did either until the Final 4 when a rock decided to put you here instead of PAULETTE. On the other hand, you wrote my name down THREE TIMES.

You told me where you were getting this information from everyone that I was coming after you, and you unnecessarily called me out in the chat thinking you were tanking my game, and you tried making all these false claims about me. I get that it's a game, but I was hurt. And I also know that I wasn't the only person you broke promises to. It appeared that you simply had several promises with a lot of people and you just thought it would be easier to break your promise with me.

You tried telling me I was safe when I was going out the door unanimously. You gave me a false sense of hope right until the very end, and it stung.

It's a game and I've moved on. I think you're great and I'm not going to use this against you in my decision tonight.

However, I want you to OWN THE SHIT out of your game. I want you to admit you did me dirty, I want you to admit you did others dirty, I want you to admit you spread lies, I want you to admit that you were paranoid.

I think you came into tonight thinking you were going to win, and you might still win, but I think you've underestimated the two people sitting next to you (and I expect both of them to get votes) and upset the jury.

I do believe strategically out of these three, you played the best. However, socially, there's no question you are third.

Admit your social flaws and your mismanagement of some of the jury members, own it, back up your strategic game, and you've got a very good shot at my vote.
1446 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
Hi Jury,

I first want to start this speech of by saying that no one in this game is going to tell me how I should have played this game. I came in with one goal in my mind, and that was to get redemption from my first attempt at winning Suitmans Survivor. My last season I was literally blindsided by one of my closest allies who went on to win the game. This game, I vowed that I was not going to be the person to be blindsided again.

Was I ruthless? absolutely. Did I throw people under the bus? yes. DId i lie about lies? for sure.

The best part about group games is that we are all allowed to write our own story. I got to the end by being the person I was defeated by in my previous season. I came into this game with arguably one of the biggest targets of this game. I had people in this season that I previously out-maneuvered and I quickly had to mend many broken relationships that I had. If it weren't for my aggressive game-nature, I would not be sitting in the position I am. Now there are a couple of pivotal moves of mine that I would like to highlight.

1.) Being in minority pre-swap- I came into this game believing I had this tight knit alliance with Cameron and Chase only to find out I was being bamboozled. It was my first season all over again. I was absolutely blindsided by the first vote, and that made me wake up from this game (much earlier than most of you). I singlehandedly won the next challenge by completing puzzles, and Mike and I went on to win the next challenge by sheer teamwork. I MADE IT VERY APPARENT in the main group that I was ALONE in this game and the next one out on my tribe. This allowed me to make close relationships with Hufus, Wes, JB, Lilly and Tisha. Wes eventually sold me the ejector seat out of fear that I may eventually be voted out from my tribe. My sole goal was to ensure that EVERY. SINGLE. MEMBER. of my original tribe was voted out before me. This was when Abel, Chase and Mike all left in the next 4 tribals- All 3 of these players left because I targeted them. In addition, this put me in a great position to argue to the remaining "returnee players" that we needed to come together and work together. I created a chat with myself, Lilly, and JB to keep each other safe on all sides.

2.) Breaking up the ~"Premade"~ I made this very apparent that there was a close knit group of individuals working together. When Tisha and I were unsuccessful in trying to break them up in final 12, I knew I had to break them up the following round. This was when my close bonds with lilly and adam came in CLUTCH. I knew I had JB, Hufus, and Mac that would all be willing to vote with me, however, getting them two was extremely important in getting Vlad out of this game. This set future alliances for me to flip and flop between who I wanted out each round.

3.) Creating the alliance to take out Rotorua- I created a 6 person alliance with Lilly, Adam, DD, Wes, Hufus and myself. No one wanted to create an alliance at this point out of fear that it would leak. Many of these people told me that Rotorua wanted to remain strong and be the final 5. At this point, I wanted to keep JB safe for 10th and 9th, however, people continuously came to me with screenshots of him telling them that I am the biggest target in the game and that I am the best shield for him. Funny enough, he was the shield for me. The 6 person alliance chat that I created ended up being the final 6.

4.) The alliances, on top of alliances, on top of alliances- At Final 6, I was literally set to make final 3.

I Had:
Final 4: Hufus/Lilly/Adam
Final 4: Hufus/DD/Wes
Final 3: Lilly/Adam
Final 3: Wes/DD
Final 2: DD
Final 2: Hufus

I was easily the most well connected player. Everyone literally ignored the fact that I had zero votes and was never the target of this game. The only hiccup I had was when Hufus beat me in immunity by 30 seconds and decided that the best move for his game was to take out someone who pissed off the jury over someone who had many supporters. If anything, that shows a lack of rationality and preparedness to win this game.

--------

Now I can go even deeper with my strategy or any of the decisions that I have made in this game if you guys need an explanation of isolated situations. I will apologize if I hurt your feelings, however, I will not apologize for playing the HELL out of this game. I made deep bonds with the final 7, and thats why it stung so hard when I voted all of you out of this game. I did what needed to be done in order to set myself up to be in the position that I currently am in.

I know its more than likely not the most popular decision, but I implore you to seriously consider voting me, as I was the most strategic player of this season.

Im sorry if this has a shit load of typos
1446 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
@Vlad and JB pt. 1 (ill complete ur question in a different post but this is part of it too so I included you here)

Thanks for the question! This move I can definitely say it was the closest to I solely made it since my vote was the only valid one that day.

First of all, I hope none of yall take it personally. But yeah, in the Sam boot, JB was being honest when he tried to throw me UTB. We went on call and we began to strategize about pulling out a big move that could be benefitial to us both. I didn’t want to lose JB or Paulette cause I trusted them both, and I also didn’t want to give either side an advantage, cause I knew Lilly had JB’s token and Keith had Paulette’s token. And those were the only options that were being tossed up, besides Sam's name as a split plan between him and JB that was like only a decoy vote since the 6 of us weren't voting together anyway. So I knew I had to do what was best for me.

It all started when I talked to Wes about the plan and he told me that the ideal move for us back then was to vote Lilly. I got SUPER suspicious, cause it made a lot more sense for them to vote Paulette, give Keith the torch advantage and then they could use it in the next round since it was the last moment to do so. I asked Wes and he told me that Keith/Sam/JB were on board with it, and I was like "Okay, I need to check this". So I went to Sam and asked about the plan, and it was clear he wasn't being honest. He said that he didn't hear anything besides the fact that the votes were being splitted between him and JB and that he was voting JB. Then I was like "oh I thought you were included in the plan, Wes told me you were" And then he immediately changed what he was saying, like "Oh, yeah, it's Lilly right? He just talked to me, we're locked on that". So that's when I knew something wasn't right. Then I talked to you, JB, who explicitly told me that Wes was trying to get me to throw my  vote and make a 4-3-1. I mean, that was the confirmation of what I was feeling, and it made me realize that I wasn't in Sam's priorities and he was actually really tight to you, who was one of my closest allies, and really tight with Wes, who was someone I wanted and needed to work with down the line, but who just wasn't including me in the real plan.

So I made a chat with Lilly and Paulette, talked about the fact that I heard Keith had her token and that I thought they were trying to vote her out at that tribal. I knew she had a torch advantage because of the Mac boot so yeah, I needed her to play it that tribal for my plan to work, so I started working on that. And then I told JB that I had one too and I was gonna play for him since I didn't want him to leave as well. I needed that to happen cause if either one of them had gone home that day, I'm sure I wouldn't be standing here. So I told JB to vote for Lilly and I voted for Sam. I also gave a fake bullshit to my alliance that I forgot to change my vote on TG (since i initially was supposed to vote Sam in the split), which clearly wasn't true, but it was the least lame one I could come up with in a short amount of time so LOL

I mean, from my perspective, either one of those outcomes would be good for me. I could snatch a second advantage if I ended up deciding to vote for Lilly in the revote since I had her token, or if she played anything, cause she implied several times in our pms she had, Sam would go home and it would give me more room to work with Wes/Keith/JB since he seemed to be really tight with them and he wasn't exactly working with me. And it worked out almost perfectly, cause the tribal went in one of the directions that I wanted, but the only thing I didn't expect was the tought backlash since JB tried to throw me UTB despite telling me it would be our secret LMAO And I genuinely don't blame him for that. It was his back against the wall and he did the best he could've done to deflect the vote from him.

So for that, I do think you should also take into consideration how I "got away with it". Not that I wasn't blamed, but genuinely the contrary, that despite the heat of being in a sticky situation, I still managed to get out of the shithole I was and now I get to sit here and plead my case to yall.
1446 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
@JB pt. 2

So JB, now about what you said... Yeah, it was a crazy plan, but I mean, I can vouch for that when it comes to me, you’ve hosted me before so you do know that. I can see things and way outs of situations that people don’t actually see, and I tend to come up with the most unique strategies by putting every single piece of information I have together and then a run down of the possible outcomes and how it could benefit or hurt me. And they’re not stupid plans, they might seem eccentric sometimes, but it’s because people don’t know all of the information I know and as individuals we have our own perception of the game we’re playing.

But yeah, It was never my intention to fuck up with your game at all. I also genuinely didn’t tell you to vote Lilly or else I wouldn’t give you my token, cause it was always in my plans to save you. As I’ve said here before and how I told you once, you were one of my closest allies and you going that round would mean that I wouldve had to lay down my torch and prepare to lose next. I don’t know if you misunderstood it like I was threatening you, but that was never the case, and I mean it and I’m expecting to clarify that in case you had any doubts. But I did tell you that it was Lilly when you asked me who was the best person to go in that round. Not only I knew you’d be completly down to do it since she was the main force of targeting you in the previous rouds, but from the way I saw it, people in the jury really respected her as a player and imo she was the frontrunner considering her whole arc as a returnee +  the way she was playing this game. So essentially her going would be a good thing and would also mean I would get another token advantage and it’d leave me with two at F7 to either save myself from the backlash of this crazy move or to pull another big one against Keith/Wes/Sam, in case you sided with them.

But I also prepared myself in case things went wrong cause Lilly had been giving me hints of having an idol or an advantage from our conversations. I ultimately decided to vote for Sam cause he was also lying to me that day about the plan and I did want to be closer to you and Wes, and I knew that having him here could make things more difficult for me in the next rounds. I mean, he did leak the plan to vote you out and you guys seemed pretty close. So basically, Lilly going home would give me the power to flip the game in my favour in the next round in case you tried something (since i would be able to negate 6 votes, basically everyone’s but mine), and Sam going would put me in a better spot with you guys and we’d still have Lilly as a big threat. I was setting myself up for a good outcome either way, one possibly better than the other, depending on how everyone else would react  to it and how much information would be disclosed after this. So yeah, I understand your concerns and your doubts about my plan, but it was all because I couldn’t disclose everything to you. I couldn’t tell you I had another token to back me up in the next tribal, or that I was already setting it up, or that I knew that Lilly could definitely play something. For that to happen, I needed to keep some things to myself too, and I’m glad I did, cause otherwise It could’ve been a lot worse in the aftermath with you leaking what we did.

Now for the last part... I think that if it had tied that day, I probably wouldve still had voted Sam out. Like I said, from the way things were looking, it was a solid trio with the possibility of you joining them given your relationship with Sam, while Paulette and Lilly were a duo.I also felt that she had my back more than Sam, since we talked a lot in the game and I got to know her better, so I think I'd essentially be leaning towards saving her. But if Sam had stayed as you asked me, I think I could definitely be screwed. I would've probably counted on you to save me just as I saved you the round before, since you were closer to them. But I would need to reagroup, do a massive damage control and ensure that I'd pull the same strategy in the next round by using my second torch advantage to make me safe if I ended up being the target and to possibly get rid of someone from the alliance.
1446 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Okay, I might as well get this out of the way.

Firstly, congratulations. Blah. Blah. Blah. You all three did what none of us... couldn't.

You made the Final 3 of Suitman's Survivor. Something I will clearly never do. For the rest of my life.

I don't really feel like saying anything specific to any of you. Just keep giving me long shit to read. Don't forget to stroke my ego and talk about how your best move was getting rid of me. Because that's always everyone's best move in every season.

If you want my vote, you'll have to rank the jurors (not including me) based on who is most likely to take me out on a date to dinner and a movie, with me wearing a lovely sundress and boots and him likely wearing some sort of loose button up and cargo shorts.

The best and most realistic ranking will get my vote. And whichever juror is on top of that list is obligated to take me on a date.

Oh, also I want you to say how much you love me.

Also, tell me your favorite Pokemon.

These are the perks of being a juror. To make you do weird shit for my vote.
1446 days 14 hours ago
hints
hello you bitches

Jimmy:
why did we not vote sam.

Hufus:
why did you decide to go rogue and ignore me when I said let’s vote sam after you refused to vote vlad. is ignoring someone a great part of the moves you made this season? im very sure you wouldn’t be able to ignore someone directly talking to you in real life survivor so why did you do that? :)

Keith:
why did you pretend to be fake to me the whole round I was being voted out, telling me there was a chat and you were voting wes when I was actually willing to work alongside you when I barely had any alliances? is unnecessarily lying a good move do you think?
1446 days 13 hours ago
DanielleDonato
@JB
I completely understand how my pre-merge sucked but I can own that! Life gets in the way and for the 3 days that I wasn't here (2 self votes) I was not able to make it online. Had I been here I don't think I would have gotten votes those two tribals which were my only two receiving votes.
Coming back from the self votes I was in a STRANGE position. I'm used to power and drama but I felt VERY on the outs. From there on out everything I did was to minimize my threat level and increase Wes'.

I am not expecting tons of votes because of the self voting but I also don't see how I could have chanced that situation. I rly couldn't have.
1446 days 13 hours ago
DanielleDonato
@Lilly
Obviously if you were here you'd win! I think we all know that and we can all respect you as an amazing player!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for my ranking
1) Tisha would like to take u on a date the most because she's sick of all these jurors and needs an ESCAPE.
2) Paulette is next because your showmance the entire season was HOT
3) JB is up because seems like he'd do anything to get a vote so he'd probably date you
4) FORCEMIKE! mike is pretty interested because he cannot believe how great you played
5) Wes cannot believe yall got screwed like that which is why he'd like to buy you a steak dinner
6) Mac loves it
9) Sam is 8 because he can't stop fighting with JB about his vote off so he doesnt have time for a date
8) here we have josh because im not sure what happened to him. JOSH? YOU THERE?
9) Vlad is last because he's only interested in dating Wes
1446 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey JB,

I agree with your statement on paranoia. I was an extremely paranoid player this season, it was heightened this season due to the fact that my last season i was ruthlessly blindsided. However, without my paranoia, I believe I would have allowed other players make bigger moves than I have consistently made in this game. It allowed me to have a, "first move advantage" and take the players out that I wanted to see leave.

Calling you out in the main chat was purely strategic. It allowed me to sink your game because everything I said about you were actually facts that people had previously told me that you told them. It made me look like I was playing a relatively clean game, and it made you look like you were playing this maniacal game. Before this point, people wanted to USE your vote instead of vote you out for 7th. After this move, everyone came to me telling me that you would be receiving their vote. I know this was ruthless, but it was the move that needed to be made to get people to see that A.) It put a ton of heat on you, and on hufus who were likely the two most affect parties B.) The things people were telling me about you, was all out on the table for you to see.

After I saw that the vote was more than likely going to be 6-1, I went to one of my many final 3 chats (Wes and DD), and said to them that I think we should vote for Adam. I gave them two options, I said to them, we can either vote out Adam who is more well connected, or we can vote out JB who is stronger at immunities, they would NOT budge off of voting for you. This is when I made my second attempt to try to save you, I went to Hufus and had the following conversation:

hufus, 3:21 PM
so let it be

also now about the thing that i wanted to tell u

i have a token advantage that ill be playing for dis tribal... i wasnt sure about how the votes were gonna go and then i heard the tea and i was like planning on discarding it tbh so i didnt rub anyone else the wrong way

but i figure theres no point of doing dat despite the fact that i wont even need it right? So i just wanted to tell u that anyway

3:27 PM
wait
you have another token advantage

hufus, 3:27 PM
yes!

3:27 PM
do you want jb to go home
or no
cuz we could easily flip the game if im honest

hufus, 3:27 PM
yes!

and if not jb who it would be?

3:28 PM
adam?

hufus, 3:28 PM
I dont think thats smart for us tbh

who do u think would be smart to do
should we just stick with jb

hufus, 3:28 PM
jb

ok
-----
At this point I realized you had absolutely NO help from anyone. So, if I did not vote with the rest of the tribe it would have put me in a TERRIBLE situation where the final 6 would not trust me for going behind their backs.

I genuinely wanted to work with you, and the sense of hope that I gave you was not a lie. it was genuine.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!