This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Candi

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Candi

1407 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Candi to your second tribal council together. Welcoming the members of our jury: Ellie voted out last tribal council. Rohan has won immunity and is safe at this tribal council. As for the other eight of you, it's fair game

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1407 days 9 hours ago
TheRenny
Me
1407 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Me
1407 days 8 hours ago
nnewman3
Me
1407 days 6 hours ago
rohanprabhu
me
1406 days 21 hours ago
Basketball200
Me
1406 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny - You did horrendously in the challenge today. Do you feel as though that may be a sign that you need to pick up your social game and be aware of your surroundings more or do you not take much from it?

Yung - You decided to publicly take the idol yesterday but received zero votes at tribal. What was your reasoning on making such a bold move?

Nick - You were named biggest sheep in the game. Do you feel as though you deserve that title or do you feel misunderstood and why?

Rohan - You won immunity and was the centre of attention for the challenge today. Because of all those titles that you received today did you think that this immunity necklace was necessary for you to win?

Ryan - As jury has finally started, does that change your game in any way as to how you approach each vote and how you treat future jury members?
1406 days 17 hours ago
nnewman3
I do deserve that title Daniel I do question myself that question all the time
1406 days 16 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
My reasoning on making a bold move by grabbing the idol?
Well I had a feeling I was safe yesterday, but were into the second half of the game and any day could be my time, jus trying to prolong it if I can
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn
If anyone has an idol / advantage and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*no one stands*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...
I'll read the votes...
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nick
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nick
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Brandon
1406 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Fourth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nick

That's
3 votes Nick
1 vote Brandon

5 votes left...

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!