This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: The Congo - Kolby vs. Bennett

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: The Congo -..

2299 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Luke | Confessional, Day 20, Azande

Brady just got evicted in a 3-2 vote. He is REALLY pissed with me because I lied to him. I get it, that was a total dick move. Yes I was 90% positive you didn't have an idol, but I've been screwed over in the F5 by them. I'd rather take my chances.

People keep saying that I'm playing into Demi's hand and building up her resume. I don't get that. The only way Demi stays in this game is if she wins the next to immunity challenges. Any other outcome sends her to the jury. She's the biggest threat in this game and I recognize that. I had to get Brady out now so I could have a better chance to make the finals.

If Will left, that would mean I'm with Phil, Brady, and Demi. Demi would be the next target, but I'd be voted out at third place if either of those two won. With will, I have a better chance. It's not great, but at least I have better odds.

At this moment, Will is equivalent to Jack from Mexico. He's making the finals no matter what. The main drama is who sits with him. That person will probably win the game, no offense Will. With four people left, it is still anybody's game to win it all.

Brady was voted out in a very close and controversial vote in the F5. Looks like the COACH has become the student! There is only one true goat! (Got lazy. Waiting for the next challenge so got to keep this quick.)
2299 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Luke | Confessional, Day 20, Azande

Before I start, I would like to thank Kolby and Bennett for the opportunity to come back for an All star season. I didn't see myself making it to merge, let along get 3rd place. I love my Dark horse style of gameplay label and hope to be able to see them up and about tengaged in other groups. This cast was fucking fantastic! Round of applause for a great season!

Wow, so this is it. My game got fucked because I didn't know what NOAKWG translated to. I still don't and nether do three unscramblers. I'm low-key disappointed in myself, but I can't be too mad. I completed plan friendship to the best of my ability and it wasn't good enough. I took out all of the big threat to give myself the best opportunity to succeed. I guess I set phil up, but either way I had a decent plan. A dark horse just placed higher then seventeen other players. We are all losers, but I'm the best loser. The biggest loser is the F2 guy, so yeah I'm top failure.

I knocked out Brady in a bitter sweet moment. Talking to him now, he says he would have taken me over Phil in the end. Really? I don't think it would have mattered because he would have won, but really? That could have changed everything, but I don't think I could have won. This scenario gave me the best odds of winning. I just didn't capture the moment.

Demikol finally made her first eviction in all her seasons on Kolby's survivor. She has reached her DEMIse!!!! (That's a gem! Are you not entertained?)

Wow, this is it. I have to kick myself out the door. Oh no, Karma is waiting for me. It looks angry! I don't want to go! Someone he........

Luke choked on the last immunity challenge because he doesn't live in the Congo or know anything about it. He BEARLY missed the finals! His hot steak went COLD! (I don't get to do the good quote Bennett had for me if I made finals. That's the real bummer of the series.)
2299 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Just in cased you skipped through: My cast assessment is on page 3 & 4.
2299 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
man, i thought i was mean in my confessionals at time, some people here are just nasty.
2299 days 7 hours ago
demikol
@josh

My douchebag meter wasn't working properly this game, it should have registered the least with you ;)
2299 days 2 hours ago
chillum
Great season can't wait for next season to see some new faces
2298 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I FUCKING LOVEEEE HOW I WAS SAID TO BE A GOD DAM VILLAIN WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY LOYAL TO MY ALLIES

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!