This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: The Congo - Kolby vs. Bennett

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: The Congo -..

2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Finally! Kolby's Survivor is here with it's tenth season, what everyone has been waiting for. Kolby vs Bennett. Tonight, the cast went live and the game begun.

Nkuma [10/10] [Green Buffs]
- Demi (demikol)
- Dono (donosaurus_rex)
- Robby (Robbyjak)
- Dan (dwipeouts)
- Mike "Iz" (Maicolx3)
- Brian (FireX)
- Max (Novamax243)
- Luke (IceBear)
- Will (hellomynameis347)
- Sam (SammySosaTV)

Moru [10/10] [Black Buffs]
- Tim (lionsden121)
- Andrew (DallasAndrew)
- Timmy (timtimeytim)
- Dana (TotsTrashy)
- Josh (JoshBB17)
- Philip (Philip13)
- Brady (CoachWade)
- Brittney (Brittney)
- Leo (yinzer149)
- Sagar (obscurity)

My tribe at the top; Bennett's at the bottom. I'll be updating the Viewers Lounge shortly!
2320 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
"My tribe at the top; Bennett's at the bottom"
As it will be on the Wiki page too when the season is over :-)
2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Demi | Pre-Game Confessional, Day 0, Nkuma

the bands getting back together lol.

I compare this to an old fashioned family reunion. You're excited to see everyone on your way there and after a half -hour you realize why these are only planned every couple of years.

This, people, will be a game! We have 20 of the best (or craziest) cast members all together.

I have this feeling I will go early or I will make it into merge. Hopefully these big personalities will target and fight with each other while "good ol' loyal Demi" quietly squeezes by saying, " excuse me, sorry, I'm just getting to merge, pardon me" lmao.

In real life ( keep this a secret) I work as a nurse with schitzophrenic patients and I'm also a life coach. SO that means I'm used to dealing with crazies and people that need direction on a daily basis...I feel like I'm 75% to the end already ;)
2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Sam & Dono | Conversation, Day 0, Nkuma

Dono: lol hi :)

Sam: o/ Hello! How goes it

Dono: Nothing much :) should I watch the new season of travelers on Netflix or re-watch black mirror season 4? Also, holy crap you are the powerhouse :)) just to throw it out there, I would really like to ask you to be my friend lol :$

Sam: Gotta admit I've only seen Black Mirror so I'm gonna go with Travelers to allow you some variety. And say no more, consider us pals. :D

Dono: Travelers is kinda like a fucked up black mirror episode concept turned series. It's ridiculously good. I appreciate your concern for my variety lmao so gracious of you. AND YAY :)

Sam: I still have so much stuff to watch on netflix and I don't know why I never feel like taking advantage of it. But anyway how are you feeling about this season? I'm a bit too excited I think

Dono: there's never enough time in the day lol. also I was kinda hoping you were a huge sports fan in any capacity so maybe your too busy watching sports? The sports thing was just a hunch, no particular reason why I'd assume you'd be a baseball fan or something
2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Dan | Confessional, Day 0, Nkuma

First confessional of the season for me y'all. even tho other than me no one gives a fuck. Anyways i had this huge alliance since 2017 before Christmas time, with Luke Will Dono and Ryan. Although im gonna stick with it for the first huge votes. Although i dont necesarily trust Ryan and Dono. bec even tho Dono is technically a hero of Kolby's series, i know he's also a huge player and if he was in a situation to screw someone over to save himself he would. and personally i can't blame him. that's what he is suppose to do. i totally forgot this until max messaged me hey but I'm also taking with him. but anyway back to my five person alliance, i told them to keep Demi around since she would shield us. So even though it's a good idea to keep Demi around. im also talking with Max with this convo and he wants to Do a haiti alliance with me him and Will. i said yes because i remember jeff varner said always say yes to whoever asks you in an alliance. although jeff varner outed a tranny so it goes hand and hand. Also even though i want Demi around, im not gonna be like the dumbass in Kolby's Allstars and take Demi to the end. Also on Bennet's tribe i have an "alliance"with Brady but Brady and I are both smart and respectful with each other to know we are gonna have to go against each other in the future. Also since there are real tribe names this season other than Kolby's vs Bennetts i think there will be a swap but out of 2 bennett games and 1 kolbys i still haven't participated a swap yet out of those 3. But i could se it at final 18 going to 2 to 3 tribes but who gives a fuck. Also i have a final 3 alliance with josh and Tim but they havent been super active in skype. But appearently i was a big star when they hosted there first survivor season together and i came 5th. Anyways im glad i got entertainer since i do view myself as the most entertaining person ever on tengaged to live. If i wasn't on tengaged, survivor group games would be boring. Anyways it sucks i didnt get a quote but i don't care if i have to steal a winners edit i will. Also with the idol , im not gonna make a guess until the first challenge in case we get a clue. but im gonna do my strategy that worked the last time in Haiti and make a survivor list 2.0 . although hopefully it won't be a disaster like Tony's spy shack 2.0. But now theres been 27 more people that have played kolby's series since the last time i play so idol list tom
2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Dan | Confessional, Day 0, Nkuma

just one more thing to add, i just realized at least half of kolbys tribe found idols in one of their past season. bec me Robby, Max, Demi, and Dono all found idols and i havent done enough research to know if anyone else on this tribe  found idols in their past season let me check the wiki
2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Max, Dan, Will | Skype Chat, Day 0, Nkuma

[8:37:12 PM] D wipeout: hey y'all
[8:37:19 PM] Yellow | Novamax243: Hey
[8:37:26 PM] Will Norris (hellomynameis347): Hello
[8:37:50 PM] Yellow | Novamax243: So I contacted both of you about this personally already
[8:38:16 PM] Yellow | Novamax243: With us 3, we just need 3 more for majority
[8:41:31 PM] D wipeout: yeah true. I think we might be able to avoid the first few tribals but a majority is good
2320 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Sam & Demi | Conversation, Day 0, Nkuma

Sam: Hey Demi :D

Right off the bat I knew you were gonna be on our tribe and I really knew that I wanted to rekindle our relationship and work together even after what happened on All-Stars

Demi: It's water under the bridge and I think that's great. We will need all the friends we can get in this game.

Sam: Especially us old-schoolers. There are a few flops from Thailand who were from old seasons but you and I were the only ones on All-Stars together iirc. Let's prove we're not old hat LMAO

Demi: no worries, you and I have more history then I do with them. Dan is only one I know besides max and I "think" we are cool but not sure on his end lol

Sam: Dan and I have had petty squabbles before but I was willing to work with him because why not LMAO
For the most part other than you I really don't "know" anyone super well. I played with IceBear on Bennett's last season and he was a pretty stand up dude iirc. Max seems cool as well
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Josh | Confessional, Day 0, Moru

It is so fantastic to be back, the gamebot is back lol! I am back to the same old same old, keeping my allies close, and my enemies closer. The way I am playing this time, anyone right now is available to be my number 1, and anyone is avaiable to be my number 1 victim.

I am accepting all alliances right now, obviously I have my alliance with Tim, but i am not banking on the alliances he does, I am playing my own game, and I am going to roll with the people I want to roll with. If our paths go the same direction, that will be fantastic, but if they go against eachother, well we'll see what happens.

Where tim and I's alliance goes is, we won't vote eachother out. That's powerful stuff, but he knows not to go against my best interests. For example, he is set out on tots going first, but i don't know tots, and typically me not knowing someone is good because I can work them.

Someone i do know, and I am very uneasy about is Timey. He's a "big moves" type of player, unpredictable, and sometimes a loyal ally or an untrusty one. Im telling tim, it is early but we may have the power to send anyone we want out first tribal, if we play our cards right. People I believe will be playing scared, and are uncomftorable, they will gravitate on one target. I am not playing scared, this is my element, I relish in chaos and paranoia.

If we can take out a future big threat like timey, I think we can get the ball rolling here. I have a hitlist, and Timey is up there. If he sends me a good mail, maybe it'll change.

In terms of alliances:

Yinzer: seems like a really genuine dude, we had a great convo, id love for him to be my right hand man, i need a partner in crime.
Dallas: Me and dallas were screwed on the swap in all stars, and i voted him out, i hope he doesn't hold a grudge, us winners need to stick together, and I am a big fan of his. I really hope he wants to work with me.
Obscurity: Huge threat, but hes a rational dude, and I had a great convo with him. Hes someone who is a strong player, and I think he trusts me.. for now..
Brady: Bradys good, but temporary alliance.. i think he may trust tim more.

I was a player of the season, and the winner of all stars, if these players leave me in this game, they will only have themselves to blame. I am back and ready to do what I know how to do best, and that is to win.
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Sam | Confessional, Day 0, Nkuma

And we're back.

Honestly, I'm extremely excited to be playing this season. I think that it's sure to be better with All-Stars because, overall, there are more high profile players and I think the stakes are a lot higher. Not only are we playing to win, but we're playing for our own hosts who decided to place us on their tribes to represent them.

Of course, with the archetype things, I think this season will go either of two ways: 1) people will want to fit into their archetype as much as possible for entertainment purposes or 2) people will try to branch out and prove that they're not solely what their archetype makes them.

As for me, of course I'm gonna try to prove that I'm not just a bonehead challenge beast. That being said, I'm gonna go ALL. OUT. in these challenges because people already know I'm good at challenges. I'm the designated Powerhouse. Why the hell would I not give it my all to try to hide that? At least, if I do make the merge, people will see me as a devil they know instead of a devil they don't. In reality, those people who don't have archetypes based on how they played the game (legend, wildcard, underdog, flop, powerhouse), and instead have archetypes based on how they act (hero, villain, entertainer, gamebot, dark horse) are the real threats this season. The thing is, like... They're not technically the biggest threats. Those ARE people in the first category... But they're threats because we don't recognize them as threats. But I recognize them as threats, so they're threats. But that's because they're not conventional threats.

So the question is which type of threat goes first: the most obvious threats like the legends, or the subtle threats like goddamn entertainer or gamebot.

Are people going to be scared of getting out the biggest threats early? and instead will want to get out the smaller little shits?

I don't know. Why am I asking you? All I know is, my gameplay has to be absolutely on fucking point this season. I can't afford to be a simple challenge-only meathead. I need to be a three-dimensional all-around good player. I have to be strategic, social, and physical. I have the physical part down, that's no problem to me. Strategically, I can hold a torch to some of the best.

It's the social part that gets me down. The thing is, I think I'm kind of a cool guy. Right? Like I'm hip. Rad. Groovy. But some of these kids are just so goddamn bland to talk to. Like, I just talked to Max from our tribe and I swear to god he was contradicting everything I was saying. Whenever I said we'd kick Moru's ass, he'd be like "oh but a swap is coming" and I'd be like "oh yeah oh noooo swaps are scary" and he'd be like "I like swaps" and I'd be like "yeah well they're good for the audience but not the player" and he'd be like "I tend to work under slightly chaotic environments" (a direct quote).

Okay, firstly, shut the hell up you're annoying me, secondly, why are you telling me your strengths? The only thing you should reveal to another player is your weaknesses, unless your strengths are already readily apparent.

My conversation with Max isn't near enough to make me target him, but I'm just saying. Some people are an absolute chore to talk to. Which is what gets me way the fuck down. I don't know how Demi does it. She shoots the breeze like a breeze.

SPEAKING of Demi, I think I plan to work with her for real. Like, in All-Stars, we would talk and all, but it was never a truly trusting relationship. I'm not there yet with her, and I can tell, but I really wanna work with her and have her trusting me. Maybe she'll see me as a goat, but in the unconventional sense. You know those challenge beasts who barely stand a chance of winning despite their abilities in challenges? Brad? Ken? Woo? Monica? Okay, Monica's a bit of a stretch.

I wanna appear as if I'm the challenge beast goat. This is uncharted territory for me. I need to somehow
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Sam | Confessional, Day 0, Nkuma

This is uncharted territory for me. I need to somehow portray myself as a person who's easily beatable in the end, but at the same time, not come across as a threat to other people WHILE the game is going on. People want to win immunity. THAT is a favor for me in the premerge. However… People want to win immunity. That is a DISADVANTAGE after the merge. So, I need to get people to see me as a constant. Not a constant threat, but an unrelenting force that will never let up. If I can do that, people will choose to leave me alone. If I pretend as if I’m socially and strategically inept, people will take me to the end because they think I’m a goat. A challenge beast goat. A goat beast.

Horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. What the hell am I talking about anymore?

Another person who I wanna work with is Dan. Dan and I have had a very rocky relationship, I think he’s an immature, annoying, idiotic, problematic, fuckwit. That being said, my conflicts with Dan have been apparent in VLs on Skype. If Dan and I work together, maybe we would be able to defy expectations and get a secret alliance going.

The thing is, Dan is the ultimate goat. In any scenario. Dan could literally play his best game of all time, he would not win against anyone in this game. Dan is coming here to lose. Dan could win every challenge and lose 10-0-0 to a jury who loves challenge beasts. Dan could masterfully manipulate everyone in the game and lose 10-0-0 to a jury filled with gamebots. Dan is an absolute baffoon. He will not win, because… he’s Dan.

So IF I do end up gaining a relationship with him, I would absolutely stay 100% loyal to him till the end. The question is… Dan wouldn’t. Because… he’s Dan.

As for the rest of my tribe, really all of them should be the Wildcard archetypes, because I really don’t know them that well. I know Will flopped twice in a row, so he will be getting merge without a doubt unless he blatantly does something that goes against the flow. I said three or four sentences with Robby. He seems fine. Dono and I talked about sports for a little bit. He seems… out there. He really seemed excited to talk to me about Sammy Sosa, so I regrettably had to tell him that I’m not a huge fan of baseball. Long story. Mike won, and I’ll eventually talk to him. OH.

Luke AKA IceBear and I were on last season of Bennett’s together, funnily enough. Sadly, I was running the majority tribal alliance who ulonged and pagonged Luke’s alliance. But, I think I was respectable enough and we both got along well enough that, if I convince Luke that HE will be part of that pagonging alliance, we can make it deep.

Once again, many of these relationships will only last so long. If I don’t play my cards right, there’s no way anyone will be willing to take me to the end willingly. It just doesn’t usually happen.

In Kuwait, I played a below-average game, got to the end, and lost reasonably. In All-Stars, I played a much better game, but it was too obvious how big of a threat I was, and I got voted out early merge. This is the game where it all comes together and the cause and the effect come together in what I needed it to. A winning game with a winning trophy. That’s what it’s all about, baby.

Let’s fucking do this. Roll Tide.
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Dana | Confessional, Day 0, Moru

After a four month hiatus, I'm back and better than ever for my third round of this game! What a fucking mess of a tribe, before I get into the details. I just have to say that I am both excited and worried for this tribe - probably more worrisome than my time on Ac Yanto, for all you nostalgic watchers.

I've got enemies left and right. Also, everyone seems to be on friends lists? And frats? Not cool. Of course I'm on a fucking tribe with Tim. Me and him literally hate each other. Then again - he had the Legend archetype and I had the Entertainer archetype. He's also in a frat with Josh and has numerous people added on his friends list from the other tribe.

Will I be spinning this to my advantage? Most definitely. However, for now, I REALLY need to calm down my vocal strategy and just float. Because even the slightest fuck up will get me out. So, new strategy to adapt to the enemies I have within this tribe - just help the tribe win challenges and be nice to everyone else. I have great connections from the past with Ethan, Leo, and Sagar, so I'm hoping to form something there or at least keep us strong in the case that we lose some challenges early on. I also hit it off well with Andrew at the cast reveal and feel solid with him. Hopefully he's genuine with me, and he pointed out I'm the Entertainer, SO I am going to let him control me for now.

Besides those positives (and the Hell that is Tim lionshomeless121), I have more negatives this game, being that of Brady. That little fuck turned on me at the final six in Madidi when I saved him numerous times prior, so I'm not even working with him. I will not be wasting my time again on a little shit when I can put my dedication to working with other people. Next.

Also a hurdle, Phillip. Again, for all you nostalgic viewers, you recall what he did to me in Tikal on the decimating Ac Yanto. I practically saved his life in the game from 18th-16th and he replayed me by voting me out 2-1 over this noob he thought he could beat in firemakinng, who wound up beating him in firemaking anyways. Obviously, seeing his name come up at the cast reveal was scary, but I knew that with my problems with Tim and Brady, and Josh by Tim's association, it would be dumb for me to have fucking four enemies on this tribe.

I made up with Phillip. We had a good conversation tonight and I basically apologized and took all the blame for what happened between us; a new life is ahead for me. What astonishes me is that I have to play with what Tim calls "garbage", but a man's garbage is another man's treasure. My intent is to rally up really good individual, personal connections with these tribe mates in order to save my ass once Tim and Co. come after me, as that's the only thing I really can do at this point. Maybe not necessarily establishing an alliance or group or voting bloc or whatever right away, but making sure I'm safe by connecting well with tribe mates who aren't in Tim's ring of robust masculinity.
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Philip | Confessional, Day 0, Moru

My apologies I wasn’t here for the cast reveal. It was my fault, I fell asleep. This cast is so active, you should both be proud of the world you’ve created. Before Ultimate Stars ended its final season, it was my world, but I’m more than happy to join this one! Thank you for picking me despite how badly I flopped in my last season and I appreciate my archetype because it represents how I scramble around in paranoia every tribal council, desperate to find a means of surviving. I haven’t initiated conversation but 5 people have approached me: lionsden, totstrashy, Joshua (I’ll be calling him Joshua because I like the name better), Sagar and Brady (my love, but I haven’t answered him yet. He messaged from Skype but I haven’t been on yet ... I’m trying to deal with the 300000 messages in my mail and then I decided to write up this confessional that will turn into a request) and I still want to talk to Leo and Brittney (he has 2 t’s in his user name so I’m quite sure this user name was named after Brittney from Big Brother Canada 3 and I will be bringing this up to have a way to start the conversation). I was never friends with Leo but I’ve played in like 10 billion group games with him in the last 4 years (I haven’t been joining group games in a while though so I’m a little groggy).
ALRIGHT, u sneaky sneaky boys ... u KNOW totstrashy and myself would be clawing at each other’s throats BUT U WILL NOT GET WHAT U WANT. She or he or whatever messaged me about working together because he has many enemies. Totstrashy hated me when I blindsided him in my last season. He’s never forgiven me until now and I’ve felt bad about It for months. It just like ... makes me uncomfortable that he’s only forgiving me now and it makes me feel like he doesn’t actually mean it, that he’ll still resent me and target me. He wants to work together though so I’ll do it ... but he also told me Tim will be boycotting to get him out ... so if ever I don’t feel comfortable with totstrashy ... I’m going to have a chat with Tim. Joshua wants us to be bffs so I’m down and Sagar hasn’t responded to me after I responded to him initiating conversation but he wants to work with me which is gr8.
In the last few months I’ve discovered that I can use my french accent to my absolute advantage. I live in Quebec and French is my first language. I’ve been purposely leaving out some connecting words (and will be for the remainder of the season) when I talk to people so they think I’m less smart and I’ll try to get on call with as many as people as possible to demonstrate my “broken English” but I speak English perfectly. Hopefully I’ll keep up the act and not falter too many times. This all being said ... I’m playing the HoneyBunch1 game 2.0. For those of you who don’t know who this beautiful woman is, she’s an ultimate stars legend who has gotten 6th, 6th and 5th in her seasons. She is almost blind. She’s such a sweetheart. When she messages people, her words are autocorrected badly and sometimes she forgets some. This is the game I’ll work at reproducing ... except that I’ll have the strategic prowess so that I can actually win the game! Honeybunch1 was carried far in all of her seasons because no one was afraid of her. She was god awful at comps and she started lots of fights because she couldn’t read things right and freaked out when someone used her name in forums. I won’t completely be like honey because I want to win.
With all this being said, I’m excited for this season, I hope I’m not 20th, sorry for missing the cast reveal (which I think is actually good for my game bcuz ppl are talking to me thinking I’m not in it to win it and looking to use me as a vote), I’m going to be starting an alliance on Skype ... and I’m been writing this confessional for an hour so I’ll end it here lol

REQUEST: January the 13th is my 18th birthday. I’ll be at the casino for supper with friends. I will probably never be busy again because I suck at having a social life. Pls don’t
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Dono | Confessional, Day 0, Nkuma

Hi.

My name is Dono. I work in the substance abuse field, but my job at the facility I work at is IT Support. I'm in tech, but I work in the substance abuse field. I really absolutely love my job. It's incredibly challenging, both spiritually and intellectually. It really can't be described in words, but it doesn't stop me from trying... Being able to witness (and in many ways assist) a human-being at their lowest point, and to facilitate self-improvement and self-love and compassion until they leave looking like a COMPLETELY different person only 30 days later is without a doubt the greatest high I've ever felt (and that's what we call intentional irony). These people are often ostracized and abandoned because of their drug issues, which is an inescapable ugly truth of our society... They are left hopeless and without direction. Many who enter our treatment are on the brink of death, many wish they were dead. IF you are lucky enough to find our facility before you find a casket, I am wholeheartedly confident that we can save your life. We have an incredible success rate, and our alumni coordination after a client graduates is super unique and allows former clients to continue their recovery outside the walls of our facility together. It is a field I never knew was this desperate for help, and I am forever grateful I stumbled into it. So that's my job and how I feel about it. :)

I am a pretty shy guy in real life, but I like that about myself and won't make a single attempt to change it. Perhaps shy isn't the correct vernacular. Reserved? Well, I guess I can't say. Only other people can tell you things like that. However, I do think I employ the greatest attributes of a gentleman... The metric for determining how well you do in this category lies in your relationships with elderly woman (for men at least). Elderly women drool over a youthful man who unintentionally impersonates their ancient husbands. If those ladies are brightened by your presence, and if you can just talk to them, you've got it. You've got the qualities of a gentleman. So, going back to my original direction in this topic, my reserved & timid nature is something I have polished over the years. I have learned that it becomes easier to approach people and to communicate with people (truthfully and earnestly) when they have nothing to fear (which is why I still to this day cannot articulate a complete sentence around cute girls, although now I know how to play off that). With my nature, I have an easy time earning people's trust.

But, this is a game we got before us. And this game is not about actual human interaction. It is about virtual human interaction. The differences can seem both subtle and immense, depending on how you look at it. On one hand, it is impossible to read someone in this game based on their non-verbal expressions (which is a large percentage of human communication). Through this medium, to read someone properly, you have to read into the language people are using, the word choice, the words they avoid, the subjects they refer to... Assumptions are the most dangerous part of tengaged group games. They are completely necessary but are based on very little, and therefore are volatile. On the flip side, with enough practice and just the right amount of confidence, these people become quite predictable. Just like in CBS Survivor, each player shares the same goal, and every mean of achieving said goal has been fleshed out and publicized through years of previous seasons. We know what to expect and what we have to do. Having said that, it becomes easier to make assumptions about people's integrity and their intentions... Obviously they want an alliance, because I WANT an alliance. Pre-merge Survivor is cooperation more so than competition for that reason. So building relationships is just as easy in this virtual version of survivor, because it is a shared goal across all players. Also, our words in the real world come out and whip
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug

(...continued)

Also, our words in the real world come out and whip away into the oblivion. On this medium, all communication is reviewable. We have every word we've spoken written down, so we really need to consider the words we say before saying them. Many people fail to recognize that.

Okay, so I'm sorry if the above was convoluted and hard to follow. Today was an interesting day for me. On the one hand, I am fuckin' sick. I have been kind of sick-but-not-really for the past two weeks, and this morning it came out HARD. I couldn't breathe all last night, so I couldn't sleep, and going to work I almost fell asleep behind the wheel like four times. It got to the point where I had to slap myself every few minutes to keep my eyes open. But at work, I killed it. Got a heap of gracious words from the CEO and the COO for creating a really intricate budget spreadsheet. Then, near the end of the shift, I had a terribly interesting conversation with a counselor I work with. She is about my age, but she fucking therapy'd the shit out of me. Got me talking about my insecurities and just talking me through them... It was really helpful, but I feel totally depressed and removed from reality right now. It's just a kind of shock, because I really didn't anticipate getting that vulnerable at work, so yeah... I'm all over the place right now. I'm good in the grand scheme of things though :)

(At this point I took a break and resumed after the case reveal)

OKAY. CAST ASSESSMENT TIME. I’m really excited at some of these names. I don’t know ANY OF THEM. IT’S FUCKING GLORIOUS. Well, that’s a lie. I know Andrew, Tim, & Josh. I've heard of Ethan (I think we've played together before, i just don't remember where). I've heard of Dana as well. But the rest of them are nobodies, and they have no clue who I am either. Well, that's also a lie (real heroic dono, two lies right off the bat). They know I just won Kolby's previous season, but they also know I played heroically. That's probably the BEST archetype to be given in this game, because its nature provides a sense of trust and balance. I am capable of being an ally, in other words. So I'm not in a bad position for having just won the game a week ago. And fuck you dono, stop babbling, get to the Nkuma assessment:

Nkuma [10/10] [Green Buffs]

Demi (demikol)
I could see myself going deep into the game with Demi. She provides a great shield, yet seems to be fairly well respected. If she is an early target, I will have to make a decision far earlier than I had hoped in terms of choosing allies. I'd hope it doesn't come to her being the first target (or myself for that matter), but I imagine this is where the river will flow. I will not vote for her though, because it is stupid for me to think that I can last to the merge with her gone on the first tribal. Her and I (and maybe Iz) are the most visibly targetable players from a strategical standpoint. Nobody wants a winner to win again. And nobody wants a winner who already won again to win again again. She'll be a bigger target in most people's eyes, and won't want to consider me until she is gone. So I will keep her forever :).

Dono (donosaurus_rex)
hi :) i'm dono

Robby (Robbyjak)
So, Robby and I share an interesting dynamic. Before the game, Kolby compared the two of us, claiming we were similar in many ways. So, I made eager attempts to align with him pre-game. Fast forward to today, he is branded a villain, and myself a hero. What am I to make of that? I want to trust someone who thinks like I do, or at least, I want to use that as an excuse to work with him. I already have established an alliance with him, myself, dan, luke, and will, but I also don't think the other five know about that. this could be a successful alliance, which has been dubbed the Cracker Barrel Coalition. I'd also just like to note, I INCREDIBLY misunderstood the meaning behind the title. When they told me the alliance name, I was like sweet, CRACKER
2320 days 6 hours ago
ThePug

(...continued)

Robby (Robbyjak)
So, Robby and I share an interesting dynamic. Before the game, Kolby compared the two of us, claiming we were similar in many ways. So, I made eager attempts to align with him pre-game. Fast forward to today, he is branded a villain, and myself a hero. What am I to make of that? I want to trust someone who thinks like I do, or at least, I want to use that as an excuse to work with him. I already have established an alliance with him, myself, dan, luke, and will, but I also don't think the other five know about that. this could be a successful alliance, which has been dubbed the Cracker Barrel Coalition. I'd also just like to note, I INCREDIBLY misunderstood the meaning behind the title. When they told me the alliance name, I was like sweet, CRACKER BARREL. I was about to go into a tangent of how laughably disgusting and inedible the food was when Robby started claiming it was actual food. LMAO WHAT. CRACKER BARREL FUCKING SUCKS YO. I'D RATHER EAT A PORCELAIN DOLL IN THEIR GIFT SHOP THAN EAT A HOMESTYLE CHICKEN BREAKFAST. FUCK THAT NOISE. But not fuck you Robby, you cool so far. you cool. Even now I'm trying to seed in his head that I want a RobbyDono twosome. I haven't decided if that's my best route yet, but I am keeping all options open.

Dan (dwipeouts)
Haven't spoken with Dan outside of the CBC (Cracker Barrel Coalition) skype chat. He seems close with Robby. I'm going to call him Robby's bitch for now, but my hope is that I can turn him into my bitch. It might turn into a tug-of-war, and I'm off to a bad start with Dan. We've been in this chat for like a week now, and I still haven't spoken to him solo dolo. I need to change that tomorrow, but I had to talk to Robby about it today in order to not make it seem like I'm going behind his back (assuming dan IS robby's side piece and just goes and tells him everything). I actually think I worded it pretty marvelously if I do say so myself.

Mike "Iz" (Maicolx3)
A THIRD WINNER. W00T. Can't target him, so I gotta talk to him! Will do that tomorrow, but he seems to be on the outs. I know Max seems interested in working with Iz and I, so maybe there is another option i can explore. Unfortunately, don't have much to go on with Izzy bo Lizzy.

Brian (FireX)
I have a feeling Brian is going to hate me after this game. I don't know if he did anything prior to the start of this game with building alliances. I know I spoke with him, but he didn't give away much, if he knew much. As soon as the cast reveal began, I messaged him on skype and we spoke throughout the reveal. It was of no substance, and he wasn't giving me much... He said he wasn't sure if he was going to get cast, and I knew he'd be wildcard, and I said as much to him, and he just said we'll see lol. I want Brian to be successful in the Congo. I don't want him to win obviously but I don't want to immediately target him and make things worse between us. This is an opportunity for me to prove to him that I was genuine. I was actually a bit hurt by him not voting for me, because I felt his vote was the one vote I definitely deserved. I worked so hard with him and it was all just open communication. I was up front with him about the game and he definitely wasn't with me, but I put up with it and pretended to buy it. AND HE CALLS ME FAKE? lol i can swallow that, it doesn't bother me too much, but is he serious or is he joking? I guess once the strength of our bond is tested in this game we will find out.

Max (Novamax243)
Potential ally! I like Max from our initial conversation. I got good vibes, and the reason I approached him (and SammySosa) first was because the CBC seemed to be unaware that they were cast before the reveal. That means they are the best chance at numbers outside of the CBC, which is what I am looking for. The CBC is not my best option. It may be my easiest path, but I'm not down to watch someone's charity. So Max is my most appealing friend at this poin

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!