This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Thailand

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Thailand

2383 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Brian has added me into all his mails and he's messaged EVERY single person on his tribe about an alliance already! This could go great for him, or completely backfire...
2383 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Ikah | Confessional, Day 1, Mien

Nobody has talked to me yet but Everyone was just online

Zoinks
2383 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Richard | Confessional, Day 1, Akha

At this point in the game I’m really scared but I’m not confident either it’s all gonna come down to how active the rest of the tribe is and if they’ll come to the challenges. Erik and I have known each other for a little while now so I trust him to a certain extent but that’s all I have at this point. So far Walker is the only person I’ve mentioned since the challenge ended but again I don’t know what the others are thinking hopefully me and Erik could pull in two more people and make a solid alliance that will last in this game. Only time will tell.
2383 days 19 hours ago
Raydiz33
Yeah I agree aligning with everyone is a double edged sword because you have the numbers but you also have to vote someone out tomorrow so it’s very scary if your tribe is going to a tribal because eventually it will catch up to you. I have never seen a scenario in which aligning with everyone works
2383 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
lol Brian is a moron who is playing way too fast and trying to be iconic which is just cringeworthy

I predict his ass will be going home first
2383 days 19 hours ago
Raydiz33
I don’t think he’ll go first but I think if he keeps playing like this it won’t go well. If I were him I’d try to form the pact with 2 or 3 people and ride that out till merge
2383 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah in the house

Funny thing

Ikah only joined to play with me I think LMAO
2383 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also looks like a bunch of you are disappointed I’m not in this one :p

It’s ok I will grace your tv screens with my presence in S11 hopefully
2383 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Just realized that one of the contestants is hosting a game that I'm in
2383 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Aw Brian is following in my footsteps in gameplay it seems

I’m proud of the little kid :)
2383 days 18 hours ago
Hufus
I'm joining the Brian X Wagon against Erik youngand restless LMAOOOOO he's already one of my  favorites, praying for him to suceed! Rooting for PAT as well <3
2383 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lol I forgot they hate each other rip

Glad I didn’t have to balance that
2383 days 9 hours ago
cole225
Ikah the underdog interesting
2383 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Ikah | Confessional, Day 1, Mien

Alright I gotta do an introduction

So I didn’t think I’d be playing another group game for a while but I missed it for some reason. Last time I tried playing during basketball season, I got a shiny 18th place.
But I like supporting my group game friends in their ventures especially ones that helped me when they were busy like you Kolby

I’m not even sure if I can get 18th but I’m not surprised we lost the first challenge, Ive got a pretty good record of losing the first challenge

Idek if I should talk about my tribe because idek any of them, I barely know X

And AZRI and I just know eachother as threats. I don’t trust him, He’s a Martha Stewart.

I would say I’m going to just play low since I can’t always make challenges due to basketball but

I say that a lot and that never happens, So I’ll give you my analogy to playing group games

To me it is like Art

You always grab out that canvas, Every artist has his style he rides with ofc, So that style always plays into each new piece

Sometimes your painting can be very detailed and vibrant, Sometimes it can be very basic but effective, And sometimes its complete shit And Mess BUT TO ME, Those are the pieces that I’m known for

But I can also paint you a basic picture with Complex meaning and I think That’s what I’ll be doing this season if I last this tribal

Just had to Blow Azri’s Chess analogy to shit lol

So Wish Me Luck Kolbster, Either way I’m doing this for you
2383 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Logan | Confessional, Day 1, Lahu

Thank god my team won today because I have a feeling that they wouldve voted me out since I wasn't there. I've started talking to everyone and seeing what everyones like

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!