This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Thailand

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Thailand

2350 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
After being on a break for a couple of weeks, I've returned to host the ninth season in the series. Kolby's Survivor: Thailand. I'm currently at the end of the application progress with the season starting soon on the upcoming Tuesday.

This season will feature 18 newbies divided into 3 tribes of 6. With a small "twist" this season that the tribes will be solid. There will be no tribe swaps this season, the tribes will only interact with each other once they merge! To make sure a tribe doesn't get fully Ulong'ed there will be multiple double tribal councils with two of the three tribes eliminating a player in the same round per say.

More news on the season to come!

:)
2350 days 1 hour ago
Gamerden13
Ooh! Should be an interesting season!

Can't wait!
2349 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
I've checked the apps and jesus, it's gonna be an INTERESTING season... IM SHAKING. Just don't dethrone Kuwait in the season rankings. <3
2349 days 1 hour ago
hellomynameis347
There are some really fun people applying. I'm really curious to see how PokePat is going to play, because I've only ever seen him host. X knows how to stir the pot, and that's often his downfall, but I'd keep an eye on him
2348 days 22 hours ago
Raydiz33
I’m super excited. I will be watching for sure
2348 days 22 hours ago
IceBear
Is this really Noah's first season? I'm calling it now, biggest threat in the room.
2348 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
I think ikah is gonna win. I don't like her but I think she'll get to the end. the jury will overrated her, and then she wins. so my winner pick is ikah. this way my curse of picking winner picks might help her lose
2348 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Yeah there are definitely some big players in the cast! Then some people that are totally new who i'm a little hesitant about. I'm most excited about seeing Erik, Dallas, Ryan & Ikah play. They're all extremely well rounded players who have a great chance of winning.

Also, sadly Noah had a medical emergency and won't be to participate in the season! And yes he hasn't played in my series before Luke, hopefully he is able to play in a future newbies one though! :)

The premiere is tonight, i'm super excited! We're even starting off with a bang... Two tribes will be headed to Tribal Council tonight. We're going from 18 players to 16 already.
2348 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Side-Note: I cannot stand the group game image bug.... Now instead of the Haiti logo we'll probably be stuck with the Mexico logo half the season since i'm unable to change it!
2348 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
You also gotta look out for X like Wil said he’s very sneaky and isn’t afraid to make bold moves
2348 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
Also what’s up Luke
2348 days 10 hours ago
IceBear
Just chilling Cody. Hbu?

Bummer Noah can't participate, but it will probably be a good season nonetheless. I agree that X is another big name in the apps. Don't know who is getting casted though, so will make more observations later.
2348 days 9 hours ago
demikol
I'm not familiar with half the cast but everyone seems pumped about them so should be good!

I have to say Ryan has played well recently, gave me the ol' boot ;) and didn't expect it so either he's good or I'm slipping... anyway can't wait for another season.
2348 days 9 hours ago
demikol
Btw, it's good to see you guys <333
2348 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
It's good to see everyone again. X is a really great villain. Me and him started out going after each other and we eventually became really best friends. I am his ying to his yang. If he doesn't go early,he has a legit shot at winning this game.He is a pro at being in multiple alliances at the same time and not being caught.
2348 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'm not sure who my winner pick would be this season because I'm not very familiar with how most of these people play

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!