This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All Stars)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All..

2661 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Demi | Confessional, Day 3, Athena

OK the first vote went great....
Even though it was one of our tribemates I knew I had to shift things immediately, you know at the point where the tribe is trying to figure out who is the best option.

I brought up Josh, didn't know him and I knew the "Estonia" players would agree and my allies were safe.

Then I realized that Brad went over and above at TC to answer with Estonia players divided ECT.....Hmmm ;)

So, I worked on switching vote to Zach and leaked it to Brad. I didn't think jay was comfortable with voting Zach so at the last minute, realizing I didn't want to cause a tie, I flipped again and voted Josh...Then I did go for the credit of saving Zach. Zach was happy, Deanna was happy and will offered me "safety so to speak" with the Estonia peeps - best of all my other allies didn't care either way.

This vote I call the "accidental blessing", well maybe just "blessing" because I'm not sure how accidental it was ;)
2661 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Jay | Confessional, Day 3, Athena

Im praying that there isn't a swap today, my stategy right now will be completely fucked if im on a small tribe, especially if I have no friends on my tribe.
2661 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron | Confessional, Day 3, Athena

So last night was crazy, We very nearly had Estonia on the back foot, but they appear to have got Jay and Demi flipped on me for the vote. I'm kind of praying for a swap right now, because it's going to be difficult to get out of this hole. I'm getting closer to Deeanna by the sounds of things and in theory that should keep me off their radar because Lord knows how to break them up, a few too many Estonians tbh but I'm no casting director.

Without this swap, I'm gonna get fucked real hard and I'm not ready for that, I'm far too pure for that shit.
2661 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Demi has found the #Athena Tribe Hidden Immunity Idol!
2661 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Demi & Aaron | Conversation, Day 3, Athena

Demi: *singing and dancing the phrase below*
I found the idol....We have an idol :)

Aaron: Shut the fuck up!!!
2661 days 13 hours ago
ThePug

Swap Time Is Near....

And no better timing! I was limited now if I stay on this first tribe and Deanna told Aaron that Joshua was her target. I think the words I'm looking for are, " I think the fuck not, Hun"

Now don't get me wrong...I like Deanna and plan on us being cool, but can't let her take out my most TRUSTED allies.

This game started hard and is getting crazier by the day. I have to evolve with it or I'll be left behind ;)

(Notice I ended it with my signature "creepy winky face" lol)...
2661 days 13 hours ago
ThePug

I was walking a trail by the beach when something caught my eye......OMG I FOUND THE TRIBE IDOL. :)
:0 and :]

I'm containing myself but had to tell Aaron and Hufus, okay and I probably will tell Joshua but overall it's a secret !! <333
2661 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Demi, Aaron, Matty & Hufus | Conversation, Day 3, Athena & Ares

Demi: Hey guys :) I wanted y'all to meet Aaron and him to meet y'all. I'm pretty sure we are swapping and if we can look out for each other we can move forward. I hope to see you guys soon - on the same tribe <3

Hufus: Hey y'all! What an awesome group! Nice to meet u, Aaron! :D I'm sure we can go pretty far together and I hope that we all end up in the same tribe in this possible upcoming swap :P

Matty: Demi, Aaron! Hi there be super sweet working together!
2661 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Jay | Confessional, Day 3, Ares

I don't know how to feel about this swap, I'm on a tribe with an ally, Hufus, but also a person who I don't trust at all, Renny. I would be willing to work with him, I just hope he doesn't have some vendetta against me. Also Zach could be an ally, and Brad, but not together.
2661 days 11 hours ago
ThePug

So we lost the challenge, and once again I had to carry my team, even though we lost. Legit, without me it would be game over for my tribes. It kinda sucks because that puts me at a bad position to get voted off right before the merge due to my exceptional challenge skills.

However, it would be really stupid to get rid of me because those guys need me. So I'm actually am going to work with Renny on this vote? He either wants to vote out Dylan, or take out Brad/Zach. I literally do not care as long as it's not Hufus or me.
2661 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron | Confessional, Day 3, Charis

Omg so Jesus has come down and blessed me with his holy. I got my swap, I got people I think I can trust, one thing to say

Don't shoot me in the face.

All my hard work will have been for nothing and I think I'm actually getting somewhere here so don't fuck me over or I will end you.
2661 days 11 hours ago
ThePug

So based on the names I've seen, it's looking like Zach will be going. Sorry Zach, you seem so nice, but to quote the Queen of Whispering, Selena Gomez, "The Tribe Wants What it Wants"

So Brad messaged me and said that he would like to vote out Zach. Then asked him: "Weren't you aligned with him in Estonia", even though I already knew they weren't. This is good for me because Zach and Brad will totally vote each other out, YES. Hopefully Renny makes this vote as painless as possible for me because again I still don't trust him.
2661 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron & Sam | Conversation, Day 3, Charis

Aaron: Hey Sam¬ I'm Aaron it's nice to meet you, great job on the challenge today :)

Sam: Hi Aaron C: You did really well cheering us on m8 I think you're really funny \o/

Aaron: Awww you're gonna make me blush :D You gotta be good at something I suppose, and challenges isn't where my strengths lie :D

Sam: lmaooo that's chill. We're all here for some reason tho! Happy to have you c:

Aaron: Ditto for you too, we need someone to be the muscle and you fit the mould lol, thanks for keeping us away from Tribal, my blood pressure can't deal with it too often :D

Sam: LMAO it's my pleasure trust me

Aaron: I reckon Tribal would've been messy AF anyway, don't know what Ares was like but lines were drawn in Athena.

Sam: I could tell with that first vote. Ares, for the most part, was pretty united against Matt. He had tried to fake an idol and Renny was the one to spot it. It was a good try on his part, but he probably shouldn't have tried it

Aaron: Yeah I can see that, Athena was definitely Estonia calling the shots because there were so many of them. Josh was slated to go home the minute we lost the challenge really.

Sam: Yeah there were a LOT of Estonia folks on that tribe. I think the tribe swap was good to at least split some folks up when it comes to seasons

Aaron: Absolutely, Godsend really, hopefully it'll thin the seasons with large numbers of players.
2661 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Renny & Brad | Conversation, Day 3, Ares

Renny: long time no talk lmao

Brad: Lmao ikr. How's things?

Renny: things are okay atm lmao, just life c; but yea i just wanna like talk to you about the vote ig? you know, Winner to Winner, lmao.

Brad: yeah same here, did demi float the idea of a winners alliance with you as well? <3
honestly idk who to vote, i'm on pretty good terms with zach and jay. what about you with dylan and hufus?

Renny: omg yess! she/he ( idk ) messaged me about that lmao! but rip matt, he messaged everybody about having an idol, his proof was a fake screenshot so everyone basically decided to vote him out and well i just went with the majority :/ lol

Brad: omg matt why tho? fair enough with just voting majority tbh, I mean our tribe was pretty split, but I just went with the flow.

Renny: iconic ideas from demi. also i saw devons survivor intro from S4 and i cant believe your australian lmao i never wouldve thought of that!

Brad: yea i felt that lmao! so yea do u have like any preferences on who to vote? like we do have some inacts on our tribe lol.

Brad: being australian is how i was cast on liam's second season lmao. i mean i flopped really hard in devons game tho, i wasted an idol and everything, just have to make it back in s5

Brad: yeah, i mean i missed challenge because of work but i was there to cheer. inacts are basically dylan and zach right? I'm fine with either for the vote
2661 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day 3, Ares

If you swap screw me I'm gonna be fuming, mate. I think I've overplayed my hand in talking to everyone to keep my ass out of the fire. If I get voted out now I have no one but my self to blame. I mean, I saw this swap coming, from 2 to 3 tribes at final 18, but while I love this group, I am worried I'm an easy target. Which means I should stop making myself out to be a threat smh. I think I can get people on side, but I've messaged too many people with ideas and I just want to stay alive and I'm scrambling :(

I was in a comfortable-ish position at Athena as well :/

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!