This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All Stars)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All..

2608 days 19 hours ago
Telographic
Reading all these comments Ive put my game in a whole new prospective.
I was playing a bit better of a game i expected because I was laying low to the point which i was invisible so I guess I was a threat but not really so go me.
Sam I get now why you thought i was targetting you because the night of my elimination I was expressing my confusion to why I was the target when it wouls be much more effective to take out the comp beast with a self-vote so I was simply trying to get my target off me but I do understand where you were coming from and I appreciae you actually trying to make a move but people were to afraid so you didnt want to risk that much for someone you werent certain about so good job you :).
As for Zac, you need to get out of your own little fucking head because the whole season you talked shit about me in the confessionals when I was nothing but nice and loyal to you until the end because we both agreed going in we would be neutral with each other. And after my elimination I said good luck to you and I said I was rooting for you and then you went and acted like I was some total bitch when I had the most right to be mad because I had people I put my loyalty to and then they eliminated the least threat.
And ThePug you shouldve posted my after elimination fights with Sam / Aaron and I think one other but im unsure who lmao. I just wanted to leave with a little fun because god knows this season needed a little bit more spice to it but I think overall it was a decent season.

Not salty at anyone hope yall know i just have a loud personality and I get the drama flowing until after the game which I have no problem with being friends with you all.

Good night everyone and I cant wait to get my 3rd chance lmao.
2608 days 18 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Connor you need to chill. This game is about lying and fucking people over. I was just saying my plans and if Confessionals are not the place to do so, then where is?
2608 days 14 hours ago
Slendie258
Sounds like everyone had a gay old time! Just thought I'd say there is a discrepancy in the wiki in regards to Kuwait.
"Zahran tribe was characterized by the divided nature from vote after vote, eventually coming to the first rock-draw vote of Kolby's Survivor." There were two rock draws just in Kenya so yeah :)
2608 days 6 hours ago
demikol
I have to laugh at how oblivious I was sometimes lol....
2608 days 5 hours ago
Slendie258
Same Demi, I was cringy AF for most of it :D Definitely not my best showing lol
2608 days 1 hour ago
Nostalgic
I really was in a bad spot all game, I mean I knew it, being forced to rely on Demi wasn't exactly good. I mean the fact I survived as many votes as I did is pretty good.
2608 days 1 hour ago
Slendie258
Even though this season wasn't? flashy, there was a lot of behind the scenes sneaky players which I think makes it more enjoyable to the viewer than the player. Because they see everything.
2606 days 1 hour ago
Telographic
<3 i love you Zac

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!