This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All Stars)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All..

2628 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Hello Viewers Lounge! The sixth season of Kolby's Survivor Series will be starting tonight @7:00PM EST, with 20 All Stars returning to the game.
2628 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
=== Tribes ===

#Ares:
[Red Buffs][10/10]
- Zac (VegasBoy94)
- Luis (_Adidas_)
- Tim (lionsden121)
- Renny (Renny10)
- Matt (survivornerd)
- Sam (SammySosaTV)
- Connor (Telographic)
- Matty (NCFX)
- Hufus (Hufus)
- Dylan (opslove)

#Athena:
[Blue Buffs][10/10]
- Demi (Demikol)
- Will (WANJ)
- Aaron (Slendie252)
- Josh (JoshBB17)
- Jay (Jmezz2612)
- Deeanna (deeannamorgan)
- Aiden (Gamerden13)
- Brad (Nostalgic)
- Joshua (Lionsnudes)
- Zach (Swadles)
2628 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Demi | Pre-Game Confessional, Day #0, Athena

Maybe I'm being presumptuous but since I won season 2 I believe Kolby is going to cast me and I'm sharing some thoughts....

This game is going to be crazy! I <3 so many people on the short list that I'm gonna loose my mind keeping my trusted people in play.

In saying this I'm also gonna play more aggressive...If that's possible for me. I'm a natural peace maker so being aggressive is foreign to me- I'm going to dig deep and find my " I'm going to fuck em up" flag and wave it this time lol ;)
2628 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Jay | Confessional, Day #1, Athena

LMAO....the game hasn't even started yet and I already have an alliance with Hufus. He's calling it the #FanFaveAlliance
2628 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

So my tribe sucks at challenges..? Or maybe Sam is just too good, idk what exactly was the problem. At least I know that I was the only one to score a point, which means that I should be safe this tribal since my tribe sees me as an asset. I hope everyone can forget about my tendency to lie to save my own ass (i.e, the Finale of Kuwait, and every convo with Renny).

So far I am friendly with Deeanna. I can try to form a bond with Will, since he was known to be trustworthy last season. I have no idea who else, maybe Demi, she seemed to like my gameplay in Kuwait, she might know too much.

Oooh shit... I just realized that I voted out Aiden back in Kuwait, I hope he's not salty. Fuck.
2628 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day #1, Athena

OKAY WHAT THE HELL I feel so ancient these dudes be refreshing and sending answers like Usain Bolt
I'm going to start mailing peeps bc last time i held back bc i was scared I was going to send mails to wrong people but the russians are hacking emails now so whatever
Also everyone knows each other but like I dont know who knows who (voldemort), i'm probably at a disadvantage since they wana stick with friends soooo ehhh i just needa act as a vote for them
2628 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

A lot of my tribe is offline (sigh.. this is going to be a long pre-merge). But I've been talking to Demi and Aiden so far. I think I diffused the Aiden situation by saying "sorry for voting you out", hopefully, he's being sincere.

Demi and I are planning on doing what everyone does at this stage, vote of the most threatening inactive people. She threw Josh's name out there.
2628 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day #1, Athena

"Hey, Brad, would you like the biggest target in the game?"

I don't recall saying yes, Kolby. This is pretty hardcore, everyone is active as shit and my reputation as the guy who won a season that finished last week isn't exactly good for business. Not to mention that I pissed a lot of people off. Estonia was like an audition for All-Stars imo. Of course, in said audition I managed to piss off every single person who could control my fate. I mean Will and I are cool but it wouldn't surprise me if I'm first boot. Luckily, I'm making inroads with people on the tribe, and Demi is my love right now <3 I might need her to keep me alive in this game because she is saving my ass. Winners alliance for the fucken win, my boy
2628 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

OKAY MR KOLBY PUG
My girl Demi running the show which I AM HERE FOR BUTTTT not whilst I'm in the game, I love her though i'd be rooting for her if I wasn't here.
righttt now i'm just going to ride this wave so if there's multiple swaps they know that I'm trustworthy

also found out Aiden planned the Josh vote
WHICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LMAOOO
IF I GET FRICKEN STEVE HARVEY'D OSCAR LA LA LA MOON LIGHT OUT OF THIS GAME
SEEE YAAA NEVERRR (in the viewers lounge) FOR THE REST OF MY TENGAGED LIFE
2628 days 7 hours ago
ThePug

OKAY SO Aiden told Brad, Demi and Aaron about the votes (which aaron hasn't even messaged me back new phone who dis)
But Jay told me about the vote as well
So does that mean alliances go
Aiden/Aaron/Demi
----
Aiden/Brad
----
Demi/Jay
and even
Aiden/Aaron/Demi/Jay/Brad
PLUS deeanna ???
2628 days 7 hours ago
ThePug

Wham! Bam! and done. So I voted off Josh because he's inactive and has connections to the other tribe. At least that's what Demi told me xD. I kinda realize that she low-key, like SUPER low-key, rallied together everyone to vote him off, not that it's hard to do, but still, that Demi, she's cunning and charming, and she's really nice, but she gotta leave before the merge, same with Renny, Sam, Zac, and Brad (who also seems cool).

Also since my last confessional, more people have logged on, and I've bonded Zach, Brad, and the other Josh (lionsnudes). Also I'm friends with Deeanna so yeah, clear majority.
2628 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day #1, Athena

It is really upsetting that we lost the immunity, but I for sure did not help in the manner. I am sorry that I didn't help we went out to see The Lego Batman Movie and it just happened to be playing the same time as the premiere so that is bad scheduling on my part. I am really scared because whether it's all-stars or newbie, the story is the same, the first tribal council is where I am the most terrified. I can easily be the first boot like someone has to be voted out first. It would suck if it was me because that is not how I envisioned my story going. I want to be 1st place not 1st boot and me being late to the party is not helping my case.
2628 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
It's pretty crazy seeing everyone together in one season and it all clashing together! :o
2628 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Zach | Confessional, Day #1, Athena

I'm so excited to be on all-stars! I'm pretty worried about this vote though because there are 4 people from Estonia on this tribe so the other 6 might team up against us. I've talked to Jay and Lionnudes so far and Jay told me that the vote was josh but Lion hasn't told me anything yet. Deeanna is my final 2 so hopefully we figure this out
2628 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Connor | Confessional, Day 1, Ares

*Walks into camp with everyone else*

It is so surreal that i'm playing this game once again!

I'm really nervous going in because I have alot of tough competition to face off againist so I hope this time I can actually make it to the final tribal council.

I'm obviously one of the weakest members of my tribe so my social game is very important going in which I think I am doing well so far. I have sparked some conversation between many people but obviously it isnt going anywhere. I mean I thought we were a determined tribe but I think there are some really nice people.

My strategy will probably be the same except I need to lessen my paranoia and make sure I continously make friends with these people.
I'm not after Zac by the way. I wanna talk to him and hopefully make some sort of deal moving forward so we arent targetting each other first things first if we have to go to tribal.
But yay go us im pumped to be here and I wonder how im going to do.
2628 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Zac | Confessional, Day 1, Ares

So essentially im gonna try to not do caps lock this season. Alright so i made an alliance with Luis, Sammy, and Demi. Connor approache me. Like bitch WTF. who do you think you are? You trying to play games, like BYE!

-see you later hoe

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!