This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All Stars)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All..

2639 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron | Confessional, Day 1, Athena

So... I'm back again. It's annoying that I missed the first challenge and I really hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass but I guess that I have good enough connections to keep me here. I've just started talking with a lot of people so that social should be coming along nicely, nice to be back though, aiming for one place higher this time!
2639 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Luis | Confessional, Day 1, Ares

All Stars! Great to be back, last time I played i would consider myself the underdog hehe and my gameplay will be the same, "as long as it aint me" BUT "as long as it helps me (my loyalties)"
Theres 6 people on my tribe i dont know - i LOVE new faces because i love working with new people, its a much better expereince
and 3 people ive played with before, 2 recently and the voted me out...
Now, i do forgive but never forget...

Im going to help as much as i can for now and try to be as social as possible, Theres honestly NO REASON why i should be a target this early on tbh, and the only way i could is if Tim says I got to go... I mean the kid hasnt replied to my "hey again" mail so im suspecting he thinks i think im petty and salty
Other than that i should be good :)
2639 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
I'll post some of their conversations in the morning! (This is like a reminder to myself lol)
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Demi & Josh | Conversation, Day 1, Athena

Josh: Hey Demi! How are you? Saw we were on the same tribe, sorry I couldn't make the challenge. Nice to meet you!

Demi: Who are you thinking

Josh: hey, im not too sure, im a bit nervous, youre the only one ive talked too thus far, i dont really know anyone from this tribe, maybe slendie? im not sure, what are u thinkin

Demi: I've heard alot of names but I'm thinking Estonia has alot of players. We'd be smart to get out Zach ( I used him because he hasn't shown up yet). Whatcha think?
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus & Dylan | Conversation, Day 1, Ares

Hufus: I think we've never met nor played together before... Nice to meet you, man! We're tribemates in Kolby's Survivor! :D I'm Doug aka Hufus! How are you? ;)

Dylan: Hey man I don't think so either. I'm Dylan btw nice to meet you. Hope we can work together down the line.

Hufus: Id honestly love that! I got some pretty good vibes from u and ive only heard great things about u! i think ur one of the nicest in our tribe! :D

Dylan: Thanks man! I got good vibes from you as well.

Hufus: This is great man! I feel like we could work together really well and people wouldnt suspect about it xD And btw Sorry I didn't reply you earlier... I was catching up with HTGAWM :P I'm just grateful that we won the challenge today, hopefully we can keep this momentum going!

Dylan: Yeah for sure Sammy was a beast in the challenge.
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Jay & Joshua | Conversation, Day 1, Athena

Jay: What are you thinking about for tribal?

Joshua: I don't have a scooby-doo atm I haven't been told anything, but hopefully somebody that didn't try in the challenge, however if there's a name out there I'm happy to vote for that i'm open

Jay: Demi told me Josh, not you the other Josh (JoshBB17). She said you're cool :)

Joshua: Hahaha omg I really hope it's the other Josh and not me, but I trust y'all I hope this is not some oscar moment
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Demi, Aiden & Aaron | Conversation, Day 1, Athena

Demi: Alright Kenyans (lol) I have buddied up with Brad to gain info and Joshua (who is a solid person) is talking to jay. We should get close with Deanna and Zach just in case....To cover all bases. Whatcha think?

Aiden: I'm already good friends with Deeanna

Aaron: I'm talking with Will and Brad atm to get a feeling with them :)

Aiden: I have also talked with Brad and Will briefly to get their opinions

Aaron: What have they said? I'm a little bit behind on talking?

Aiden: They seem to be agreeing to the idea of getting Josh out

Aaron: I'm all good with Josh :D As long as it ain't me.

Demi: Yay guys then we have got it covered for now :)
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Demi | Confessional, Day 1, Athena

Wow what a fantastic cast and starting day!!!

We did loose and going to tribal and the work began to keep my trusted people in play. Right away Brad was targeted because he's  the most recent winner. Well can't let that happen since the winners are "looking out for one another" ;)

Josh seems to be the vote, probably needed an Estonia player out but that can be worked on next.

It's gonna be a friggin tight -rope walk keeping all of my trusted people safe, which sad to say is a majority of the game....So it's wonderful they are all here but gonna be messy at some point ;)
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Aiden | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

Welp! XD

I'm back again!
Hopefully 3rd time will be the charm and I go all the way to the end and maybe even win the whole game itself!

So, me, Demi and Aaron (the final 3 from Kenya) have already teamed up and I'm also aiming to make some strong allies with Deeanna, Josh, Will and Brad. The only question with them being their loyalty and how they played their respective games last time they competed on the show.

If things work as I would like them to work, we should be able to have a strong alliance form between us 7 and then stick with my main alliance of Aaron and Demi (Maybe throwing in Deeanna or Josh if they get eliminated) to the final 3 and hopefully I'll end up as the winner of All Stars! ^^

But anyway, enough rambling, let's find out who'll get Lost In The All Star Shuffle (My entrant for episode title! ^^)

See you guys later!
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Zac & Demi | Conversation, Day 2, Ares & Athena

Zac: we both made the cast!

Demi: How's your tribe? I had to push the vote over here to keep the tribe strong but there are alot of "strong players" in the game. Gonna be interesting lol

Zac: lol im feeling good with my tribe! tbh i have bad blood with everyone from my season bc they all were just awful to me when i was and ill admit a bit arrogant. basically im sitting in the majority and one of them (deanna) turns and basically tells me how to vote so i left played my idol with Will & Brad, and she went home bc they voted me smh. Then Zach and I are actually cool. I carried Brad & Will all the way from final 8 and they turned on me Final 5. connor was just rude to me the whole game. IK thats more info then you wanted but im willing to make a final two with you, im just tired of having no allies.

Demi: Ive got a couple of guys from Kenya that have been good to me but I can promise that we can get to the end and I'll be a honest and trustworthy ally to you. I feel promising f2 would be wrong of me to tell you but f4 is ideal and "let the cards fall where they may" , is that fair?
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

So I've ended up aligning with all the Kenyans again, exactly what I was kind of avoiding, but Demi has been able to rope in Joshua from Japan, they'll have to be split up eventually but it can be done.

I haven't had my name come up today which is good, it means that I may well be sae for the first vote and not have the embarrassment of leaving first but we'll just have to see I guess, no one is truly safe in Survivor. Pray for me Lads.
2638 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Aiden & Josh | Conversation, Day 2, Athena

Josh: hey gamerden! how are you? Nice to see you on this all stars :)

Aiden: I'm good thank you ^^

Josh: I was wondering wha youve been thinkin for tonights vote, i havent heard anything, im kinda nervous.  dont want any of us to go home!

Aiden: Well I'm not entirely sure myself. I'm thinking of voting a strong competitior and get them out early on. But we need a strong tribe

Josh: That's a good idea, it is an all star season we should make moves to progress ourselves :) I'm not too sure of this cast. I talked to Demi she wanted to do zach I'm cool with anyone going to be honest, just want to make sure no one is targeting us
2638 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Josh | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

I'm excited to be back! Fortunately I've been placed on a tribe where I don't think I know anyone really, so it feels I will be playing like it's a fresh new game, and try to make social bonds instead of going for the jugular.

However, people are playing this game very slow. Not as much strategizing as I thought so I will have to slow down. No set alliance yet, just convos which is a bit scary. I'm just gonna go with what a consensus feels and make alliances later.

Hoping for the best for the first one
2638 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Sam | Confessional, Day 2, Ares

So, yeah! Greece. Nice. It's lovely. *insert something about the weather here*.

There are a lot of big personalities this season, and I'm one of them. There's a reason I'm here, though, and it's because I'm an All-Star. I didn't come back to win, I came to play. I'm gonna play better than I did in Kuwait, I'm upping my social game as well as my strategic game. You thought you saw the best of me in season 4? Just you wait, pal.

But, as for tribal immunity, it's same old, same old. I dominated the first location trivia challenge for my tribe. Sound familiar? There's a reason I'm on Ares.

This will be a battle fit for the gods. I'm ready to live up to that hype.

Until next time.
2638 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

Well, I've heard a few names being bounced around tonight, it's kinda wild. Josh has been mentioned, Zach is being mentioned as a target and I think Deeanna was at one point, but I think this vote will come down to Zach or Josh, and although everyone thinks I'm okay with both, really Zach is who I need out of this game, he's a threat strategically and he's on this tribe with four other players from Estonia, that's one person away form controlling the tribe. As much as it pains me, sticking with Kenya is the way forward for this vote, Estonia is too powerful at the moment and Zach has to go.

It's so weird being back in the game, knowing that everyone is looking at these and judging your game. They know everything, even if I'm a target right now, so I'm not overly sure how to cope, the pressure is already on and it's only Day 1, I'm honestly such a wreck right now :D

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!