This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All Stars)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All..

2622 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 18, Artemis

Why are people confirming with me that the vote is Aaron?? Fishy?? Like it was my plan to get rid of Aaron
And Demi also said "vote Aaron with us" like Demi probably rallied to get Jay and dougs vote??? And they said yes?? Like the plan is to get rid of her idol as well LMAOO
Like honestly if she doesn't use it then it's good cause she'll use it next tribal and maybe then she'll go for jay like either way it works out for me
IM SAYING THIS LIKE IM NOT GOING HOME AND I AN PROVABLY GOING HOME LMAOO omg
Like dang my plan to get rid of aiden, Tim and Aaron get the credit
Vote to get rid of Aaron, Demi is probably getting the credit lol
I mean idc cause it's better for my game and I'm so subtle but like
SOMETIMES A BOY NEEEDS TO BE PRAISED
2622 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Jay | Confessional, Day 18, Artemis

Damn now Im getting all emotional, Aiden said that if I make it to the end without him he'll vote for me. God it's making me feel like a jackass for voting him out, Aiden if you're reading this I'm sorry, but I need to make this move to get to the end, my main loyalty is to Hufus and we can't all three go together when Joshua is here to be an easy third place person.

I'm putting this knife in your back begrudgingly.
2621 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

WADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NO  FKINGGG WAYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGGGGG
I can't believe my plan worked
AHAHAHAHAH holy shit

i see the number in my mails rising okay brb gotta damage control
2621 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

I know this is supposed to be a rest day but here are my thoughts before i go go(juice)
Demi and Tim's only way to the final if they come together and vote either Jay hufus or I out in the next two votes
so i really cant make that happen
the only way this goes to shit is if
Tim wins immunity and then demi uses idol or if Demi wins immunity and uses idol on Tim
like thats litearally the only scenario
2621 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

I love how I'm not seen as a threat at all
I love how it seemed like the move to get rid of Aaron was bc Tim tried to blindside Demi or target her but it really wasn't
but that's the beauty of that move
Demi believed it was bc it keep her safe
but for me it was to get rid of a vote to help Tim and to let Tim and Demi go at each other whilst
Doug Jay and I are  just the "goats" but really are not when we (I) controlled the votes
People FORGETTT how powerful votes are and focus too much on people.
If they realised that Demi doesn't have much power right now and Tim doesn't have much power right now then they should've band together and get rid of us but they're too focused on seeing each other as their biggest threats when their biggest threat is right here moii
But if i get to final tribal
It might be hard cause Tim did go to Doug first about the Aiden vote cause I tooooook forever to message him and Jay as well but i really did orchestrate that one but just let Tim/Aaron take the blame for it
These are the moves which i can say that were my biggest moves however my whole game was leading people to slaughter letting them take the fall for it, I did subtle shit like vote tim, make Aiden solo vote Sam but yeah

Tim just messaged me saying he wants to take Jay and I to the end lmao but hopefully it can be Jay me and doug
ALSO IS IT DOUUG?? CAUSE EVEYRONE CALL HIM HUFUS BUT HE INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO ME AS DOUG lmao okay idk bye
2621 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Demi | Confessional, Day 19, Artemis

YASSSSS....I still am here and with the idol. Sadly we voted Aaron BUT he and Tim came out and said," play your idol". Of course they wanted to flush idol/s and try to get rid of hufus.

I flipped that shit quick. I asked hufus, jay and joshua if they would vote Aaron with me and I didn't have to use idol. It was perfect ;)

Final 5 :)
2621 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Jay | Confessional, Day 19, Artemis

Timmy Turner is tryting to pry information from me, and I'm trying to make myself look as stupid as possible so he doesn't think to vote me off and takes me to F3 with him, should he win immunity.

Hopefully, if all goes well, Tim (Demi has an idol) will go first, then Demi will go.

I am just PRAYING that Tim doesn't have one, or else I'm officially FUCKED
2621 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 19, Artemis

Okay I haven't messaged back Tim yet lmao cause I forgot to cause I wanted a break so hopefully he dont think i'm ignoring him
but he just sent me
"idk wtf demi told you but u were my f2 not aaron u still are josh i always wanted a lion f2 i still do u know u cant beat hufus or demi"
DEMI DID NOT CONTROL THAT VOTEEEE
ya boii did
I don't play by gotta keep my f2 safes, everybody will say f2 yeah sure like who wouldn't ???
You have to look at the bigger picture there is literally 8 people playing even if 2 people are controling the votes, there are 6 other people in the game and you can't underestimate them.

hazzah okay im so hyped for this finale omg
Idk what angle I should message Tim with like oh yeah that's what i thought cause u didnt want to vote aaron out, and just yeah lmao like even if Demi was out that round I was voting Tim out next anyway but i just needed Demi in so there was actually a vote against him
should i be like
shit :// well she's out next then orrr lmaoo idk let me brain storm
2621 days 12 hours ago
ThePug

NOOO the real reason was so you can't have Aaron as a number for you, so you can go against Demi, and you still want to take me to the final 3 cause i'm "weak"

this is so much fun
(inb4 i get blindsided)
2621 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 19, Artemis

OMG, I can't believe we sucessfully got rid of Aaron! Things will be interesting now... http://66.media.tumblr.com/d59f533a6353bb1bb958c65faafda07a/tumblr_nn21skftg01sn8rdoo2_400.gif

Tim is clearly on the outs, so we have to make sure he doesn't win immunity so we can finally send him home. Besides that, I know for sure Demi isn't going anywhere until final 4, just as me, so I'm planning on how I could betray her without actually having to betray her... Maybe at f4, if someone else wins immunity? Then she'd know that we were gonna be the only possible options. It's gonna be tricky, but it has to be done. https://u.cubeupload.com/bvwgifs/aFOHth.gif

Now more than ever I need to play hard. Go big or go home... And i'm not planning to go home just yet. https://movieluchaholic.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_static_c7rva2ew0psg4sckcw8gsck08.gif
2621 days 11 hours ago
ThePug

This is the Final COUNTDOWN BITCH!

I have FINALLY won my first individual immunity, and it feels so good. I know I can't possibly be voted off, and I'm so close to FTC I can taste, hopefully there's no stupid slide puzzle to go through.

Anyway, bye Tim, the jury literally will vote for you if you make it to FTC stop trying to manipulate me. Demi is next, Adios!
2621 days 10 hours ago
ThePug

The winner of Survivor All-Stars

DEMI!

FUCK FUCK FUCK, I just wanted to win and one fucking tiebreaker lost me the game, this really suck, I really hate this. MAN, and we couldn't take her out earlier because she had an idol.

Get ready for a Fire Tiebreaker.
2621 days 10 hours ago
ThePug

Im actually upset lmao
me winning that challenge would've summed up my game is so well i started off weak and i ended strong like ugh fkkkk all my work ive done has been wasted haha but its been fun
2620 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Jury Vote, Day 20, Artemis

Love you Demi and Hufus
But I'm voting for Jay

Jay your jury answers is what won me over
I wanted to vote for someone who could explain their moves, like of course, I can literally see the "moves" or vote results, I can just look at the wikia, the tribal councils, the front page of the group game to see what happened. But I wanted to vote for someone who can explain, explain the behind the scenes of the votes even if they didn't even take charge of the vote, OWN ITT, there's only three of you there and Jay really was the only in my opinion that took ownership of moves and said how it was beneficial to him. You didn't need to be in control, you just needed to tell me how all the moves in the game benefited your game.
Quality over Quantity you can just make one BIG MOVE in the game and I'd still vote for that, only if you can explain to me why that one and only move was the only move you had to do to secure yourself in the final. (not saying Jay did one move but just an example)

Love ya Demi and Hufus but Jay won me over tonight <33!
2620 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Feel free to discuss the season here! It's an open forum :P

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!