This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3493 days 16 hours ago
superman11
not talking to me since we werent on the tribe doesnt me squat. bennett and i werent on the same tribe for a while, and we talked everyday
3493 days 16 hours ago
mastropola
You both gave good answers to why I was perfect, the correlation to Kelly was okay.

YOU BOTH MADE ME CRINGE AT THE RANKINGS.
Real Ranking:
Sharbaugh
Goldsmith
Shinn
Czarnecki
Wiglesworth
Bruno

Nick put Sharbaugh last, and Ben didn't even spell her name right. I AM HURT.

You both got 2 songs on my spotify each. Toxic, Shewolf and Fallin'

The award I wouldve win was SPOT ON.

We'll see what happens!
Grats on final 2 =) #RobbedGoddess #LongLiveKelly #Favoritejuror
3493 days 16 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
How is Sharbaugh better than Goldsmith..?
3493 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
ben
1.        if you had to compare yourself to an irl survivor player who would it be and why?

Mike Chiesl from Redemption Island my reason being we are both strong competitors.  I considered myself kind hearted and showed respect to others even when they were against me.  I never gave up and he never gave up despite losing at RI hes a well respected person.  He strategized and was loyal to his tribe.  That who is I think I am in this game
2.        If you won that final immunity would you of taken me to finals?

Truthfully no I would have not taken you to the finals even though you really deserved it.  My reason behind it is something we said in our skype conversations.  "I wouldn't take someone who would pretty much sweep the jury from me."  And that's exactly why I wouldn't take you to the end bc I think you would have almost every jury vote here. I respected you way too much throughout the game as well like I told you before.  Those types of players win the game and I needed to make sure I sat next to someone I had a better chance against.
3.        Tell me why Nick deserves to win more then you. And then trash talk him, and tell me what he did wrong

Nick deserves to win because he played a great strategic game aligning with everyone and making good connections  He always found himself in the majority where ever he went and was never in real danger of going home judging he only got 1 vote against him all season.  I feel Nick didn't fight hard enough to be here.  Everything was given to him a majority alliance and never had to worry.  I don't feel he had the fight like I had to be here bc I always fought hard to be here in challenges and playing everyday as if it was my last while Nick sat and waited for FTC that would be given to him.  I thought he was cocky and arrogant at times thinking he ran this game from the head up which in fact the game could have changed at any time and would be blind to it.  When he threw me F4 immunity I feel he wasn't thinking with his head at all and arrogance took over.  I fought every day for individual immunity while he sat back and watched and came only when he had to.
3493 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@Sam

not talking to me since we werent on the tribe doesnt me squat. bennett and i werent on the same tribe for a while, and we talked everyday

That's fair and your right that shouldn't be an excuse.
3493 days 16 hours ago
superman11
ive got 2 more questions and then im done

nick- we didnt really talk untill final 6 and i believe i made the first move, why didnt we talk before hand?

ben- i agree i think i could of swept jury i wont deny that, i kind of disagree with everything being handed to Nick, he found his clossest ally on the block, and saved her ass. i believe if he didnt make that move and come with me he would not be here
3493 days 16 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I tried to talk to you before. When we lost immunity on Pandilla I mailed you and Matt that we should all vote together and I only got a response from Matt. At the very least we started really talking at the final 7
3493 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
ben- i agree i think i could of swept jury i wont deny that, i kind of disagree with everything being handed to Nick, he found his clossest ally on the block, and saved her ass. i believe if he didnt make that move and come with me he would not be here

Which part of the game are you talking about?
3493 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
The only reason I said handed maybe there's a better word but I don't think anyone wanted Nick out.  Like me and Bennett talked at F7 mybe we should blind side him but it just never happened due to the fast tribal.  I just felt everyone wanted to take him
3493 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Why hello you two. Congratulations on making it to the final tribal council. You did something many of us couldn't do. Now, that doesn't mean both of you had flaws playing the game.

Nick, I want to let you know that I would be sitting in your spot had Bennett not been an idiot and decided to spill the beans about my masterful plan. You, in no way shape or form had no influence to my tribe throwing that immunity challenge when we did except for asking us to do so. That was all on us and we did it because we wanted majority, unless you and Gabbie would've been taken out one after the other and you wouldn't have been sitting there. Now, apart from everything I cleared up, PLEASE let me know of any SMART moves you made and any moves that actually WORKED (besides thinking everybody wanted to take you). I stated to multiple people that you would not win this game because I feel like you were invisible to me the whole game. You never talked to me one on one unless I initiated the conversation and you sound wayyyyy too cocky explaining your "win deserving" game.

Ben, you and I didn't really start talking until the fake merge hit. You claim that you were on the bottom of the original Pandilla tribe but in all honesty, I don't think you were. You're just trying to give yourself the "underdog" edit. I had your back when the fake merge hit and you know that I wanted you and Bennett in final 3 with me since I knew I would've beat you both had I made it to final tribal council with either of you. I also recall that you and Bennett did not "plan" to throw that challenge because as you saw, Nick proved you wrong. He asked us and as a TRIBE, WE decided to do what was best for US since the smartest thing to do was go into the merge with majority. Now, apart from winning immunities, what moves did you make to get yourself into the final 2?

It may seem like I'm bitter right now but honestly, I'm not. I understand why you made the moves you did and I respect them. Now, I'm not trying to be cocky but had I not been an idiot and agreed to let Ben switch his vote to Gabbie, there would have most likely been a pulling of rocks which I would have survived. I blame myself fully and am okay with getting 6th because of it. I had this game played out perfectly had I not made that mistake and probably would've won or even been close to winning. Good Luck to the both of you.
3493 days 14 hours ago
Archerskyfire
You mean you want a move other than me flipping on you?
3493 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Aligning with you was huge tbh bc you were the reason the vote didn't go 2-2 when Anthony got voted out.  I knew I had Bennett from the day I walked in judging we just got out of a group game tg so it really was all on you.  Our bond helped me advance myself in the game.  I know I may sound like I'm repeating myself but playing dumb to Nick at F5 about me voting Sam and I had no clue what was going on worked to my advantage. I proved that I was with him by voting out my partner in this game Bennett to show that he could trust me.  Nick considered Bennett his only enemy so me getting him out when there was no chance of him staying in the game gave me a window of opportunity to form relations with the other remaining 4.  I had Nick throwing immunity challenges to me when I very well could have voted him out of this game at F4 & F5 (debatable).  Forcing a tie between Sam and Gabbie was by far the biggest move I had to play because when Sam won the duel I thought my odds of making FTC increased.  Sure Sam may have not taken me but I knew for a fact Nick didn't want Sam sitting next to him so 2/3 of the people left were against Sam and my risk payed off.
3493 days 14 hours ago
Archerskyfire
F5 I played an idol. F4 Sam wouldn't vote me
3493 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Ben, you playing an idol has nothing to do with "making a move" all you did was take out Bennett which was completely predictable and not smart on your behalf since you had majority anyways. Sam not voting you is also not a valid answer since you didn't even elaborate.
3493 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Don't you mean Nick ^

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!