This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3497 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Oh, that's actually real :O But Ben and I discussed it long before you sent that message.
3497 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
^
3497 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
I'm not one to be bitter, that's a lie, yes I am, but I'm not bitter at either of you.

However, I really don't have any questions that are going to impact my decision whatsoever, unless of course, you don't answer them.

1.Give me 3 reasons as to why I'm perfect
2. Explain how me being robbed in this game correlates to any of the 6 Kellys ( Wentworth is not included, and would make 7, since she hasn't been voted off) of Survivor.
3. Rank the Kellys in order from best to least best ( NOT worst) (again not including Wentworth seeing as she is still playing) so that's 6 Kellys still
4. I'm getting bored so lets spice it up, you'll have to guess now. Name 5 songs on my spotify, I like to listen to Early 2000s pop so good luck.
5. If there were an award to give me for this season, what would the name of the award be, and why would I get it over others?

Thanks, and tbh if you fuck up the answers to these questions, or don't bother answering them at all, I will have a VERY difficult time casting my vote for you :)
3497 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I love you Anthony XD
3497 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
That's a common opinion recently, and I really don't have any idea why, I'm nothing but repulsive and mean.

I do nothing to impress people but they BOMBARD me with words and try to be my friend , its really not okay
3497 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I actually really like those questions Anthony XD
3497 days 6 hours ago
superman11
anthony your disgusting :P
3497 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I can answer #3, Anthony. Similar to most of the Kellys seen on the American Survivor, you were given an awful, invisible edit in your season. You did practically nothing, had zero strategic input, etc.

As you would put it: you are IRRELEVANT!
3497 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
I was the only one who posted questions that I actually somewhat cared about and didn't have anything to do with the game.

Wow Sam !?
*Looks back to when I helped save your ass right before jury*
*regrets it*
Just kidding, bffls ofc
3497 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
I really love how Bennett continues to lose friends even out of the game, get over it sweetheart, you aren't impressing anyone, drop the tough attitude, you're annoying and a pussy, lol!
3497 days 6 hours ago
superman11
thanks boo :*
3497 days 6 hours ago
superman11
ok im still writing my essay long speech, im holding nothing back so dont be mad k thanks
3497 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Whatevs, anthonymdia.
http://www.tengaged.com/user/anthonymdia

LOL read his old blogs
3497 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
Wow! You so got me!

Have at it, make yourselves comfortable.

You'll notice one of the groups was something about kindness hosted by yours truly, Bennett, which is sort of ironic based on his behavior throughout the ENTIRE game
3497 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
@Sam

No worries

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!