This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@Lucky

1. Sam
2. Britney

1.  I had the most immunity wins this season.  I won 3 immunitiy's in a row when I had to knowing I was very likely the next person to go home.  I showed I was true competitor and a fighter.

2.  I played smart whenever I was in the minority.  I always made sure to be social with the majority and also made sure to take any type of target off my back and make sure to put it on someone else with a valid reason why.  Some examples were the Lucas vote showing I was a more active player and could help the tribe.  Also especially at F5 I played dumb to Nick saying I had no clue of any plans of blindsiding Gabbie and I wanted Pandilla to stay together.  And it worked since Nick threw me F4 & F5 (debatable) immunity thinking I would vote with them in reality I was gonna tie it to help better myself to get to FTC and it payed off.  Nick threw me two challenges (well 1 in my mind I was ready for endurance all day)

3. I never had enemies .  Yes I was a physical threat but I made sure I was very like able to people and never called out people or was rude or obnoxious.  This led to not having a tremendous target on my back right away at least.  I treated every player here with equal respect.  It also opened options to me being sensible just in general.
3497 days 16 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll ask my questions.

Nick, did your gameplay in Machu Picchu have any flaws you are willing to mention?

Ben, was there anything that you did in this game that you hid from me or were you completely honest?
3497 days 16 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Bennett:
I will say that I did have some flaws. I was overconfident. I didn't expect Ben to vote Gabbie and I should have planned for that. Besides me being overconfident, I also betrayed people which could bite me in the butt right now
3497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@ Ben (Bigben1996) I really did not see anything from you. So I can't ask you anything gameplay based, but what did you do better then Nick?

First off, Matt I think the reason you didn't see gameplay from me was we were never on the same tribe.  Honestly I did work a lot of gameplay that you did not see another reason being maybe bc we didn't talk much but hey that's not the question you asked so I'm going to answer your specific question.  I think I was a better competitor than Nick and a smarter player.  I always said the right things at the right time and kept my mouth shut when I had to.  I made sure I didn't have to backstab people with the exception of Gabbie.  I want to say I was pretty loyal this game up until F4.  I also didn't align myself with the whole cast so when I voted someone off it was more well respected than any type of betrayl
3497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@Matt

Also Nick got cocky thinking I would vote Sam and take Pandilla to F3.  Where I would get 3rd place and him and Gabbie would get F2.  I increased my odds making FTC tying the vote and my move payed off Sam won the TB and I was in a spot to be taken no matter what
3497 days 16 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Just to clear something up, I don't think it's fair to say that Sam would have taken whoever. Sam trusted me more but owed Ben so it could have gone either way
3497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@Gabbie

Know that it was you who put the other vote against me that led to the tie, which ultimately led to my demise, for what reason should I vote for you to win, and what should I base it off of?

Gabbie you should base your vote on who played the best game.  Ultimately I feel you should vote for me because I was probably the second biggest underdog next to Sam.  I was near the bottom of the Pandilla alliance and yet I'm sitting her in the F2.  I won immunity when I had to and I had to be strategic this whole game trying to place myself in the best position to win this game.  I also saved your game right before the merge telling you when we were outnumbered 4-2 on Cuadrilla and ppl were voting for you.  Idk if people lied to your face saying you were safe that night but I told you the truth.  Obviously you found the idol on your own but I had your back telling you that and ultimately us two got Pandilla majority at the merge which was huge.  I also took the biggest risk of the season tying the vote between you and Sam.  I felt you were gonna take Nick to the end and Nick would take you so I had to better my position by putting a bigger threat ahead of me and ultimately led to Nick taking me to the end.  Nick also basically handed me the necklace to get safety.  Ik you may have felt betrayed by my move but I had to do what was best for my game to get here.
3497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
@Nick

Just to clear something up, I don't think it's fair to say that Sam would have taken whoever. Sam trusted me more but owed Ben so it could have gone either way

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's also fair to say I didn't beg you for safety I was ready to go all night for that challege
3497 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Beg was just the first word that came to my head. You came to me to work something out where me, Gabbie, and Sam didn't target you. Is that better?
3497 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben, was there anything that you did in this game that you hid from me or were you completely honest?

Nope I love you dude I'm almost positive I told you everything <3
3497 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Beg was just the first word that came to my head. You came to me to work something out where me, Gabbie, and Sam didn't target you. Is that better?

Whatever you want to call it also it was 100% not your idea about throwing the challenge that was a group choice not yours alone
3497 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Look, as soon as I saw the tribe swap I mailed you guys to throw it. It doesn't matter who came up with it first, the point is we decided to throw it. I wasn't part of the group talk because me and Gabbie were on the other tribe
3497 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
But you didn't mail us...
3497 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick honestly everyone thought the same thing about throwing it so this is really isn't valid for a move by either of us since we thought the same thing

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!