This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3481 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Nick (Archerskyfire)

Ben (Bigben1996)

One of these guys will win the game.

Jury, please send me your vote by SATURDAY at 3PM CST/4PM EST. It makes me very sad when jury members don't vote.

This forum is for you guys to talk. Ben and Nick will try to convince you that they deserve this, and you will ask them questions to help better your decision. It will be fun. If you're mad at these guys, please send me a vote still, because it makes me sad when jury members don't vote.

We'll start with opening statements and then the discussion can run wild.
3481 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I will write and post my opeing statement in an hour. Going to get dinner.
3481 days 20 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Hey everybody! First of all congrats on making jury because that alone is a great accomplishment especially with all these llama twists! Love ya all haha!!! Now to sum up my game and why I should win :)

Coming into this game I was ready to play. I remained active throughout and did my best and ultimately I feel I played a great game. Pre-merge I started out with my bud Anthony and from there we made a pact that me, Anthony, Gabbie, Brittany, Bennett, and Ben would stick together to take out Cuadrilla. After the tribe swap, I did two great things. First of all, I made strong bonds with Matt and Sam. I ended up voting Jeremy and due to him self-voting I was able to direct Sam and Matt's votes away from me and keep Gabbie alive. Also at the tribe swap after merge, I messaged all of Cuadrilla originally from Pandilla to throw the challenge and take Lucky out. Otherwise, me or Gabbie would likely go home. At the final 8, I had some kind of an alliance/bond with everyone left in the game. Anthony was voted out which disappointed me but I promised I'd do my best to make it here for him and I did!

Now merge. First vote we voted Matt out. I wanted to work with him but he was the logical vote to go. Next came when I changed the game tremendously in my favor. Brittany planned to split the votes between Gabbie and Sam incase Sam played an idol. This immediately showed me there was a pecking order, and since me and Gabbie were separated after the un-merge from the rest of Pandilla, I knew we'd have a lack of connection to the others. So when I heard her name come into play, I flipped with her and we brought Sam in to take Brittany out 3-2-1. Ultimately I saved Gabbie's life because Sam really did have an idol. Next I took out Bennett, the only one I knew would be against me. Ben came to me begging for help which I figured why not? As some insurance to make sure he stayed loyal I threw the endurance comp to gain his loyalty to me. At final 4 I knew I had finals locked. Gabbie, Sam, and Ben all wanted a final 2 with me. The only thing that really went wrong was Ben voting Gabbie.

Obviously I chose Ben because Sam was a huge threat although one of my biggest friends in the game! I've been in control of the majority of this game and have shown how I have led everyone come when I flipped. I made most of the major decisions affecting the game all in my favor. That's why I deserve to win. Matt, Anthony, Gabbie, and Sam I have all formed strong bonds with and that's 4 out of the 9 jury votes. I hope I have your vote, means the world!!!
Oh and thanks to Jimbo for this amazing game!!! Good luck Ben!!!
3481 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Nick: "Also at the tribe swap after merge, I messaged all of Cuadrilla originally from Pandilla to throw the challenge and take Lucky out."

That was actually Ben and I's plan, thank you very much!

Nick: "At the final 8, I had some kind of an alliance/bond with everyone left in the game."

That's why you never bothered to talk to me privately until final six, the round you turned on me. You were as good as inactive the first 2/3 of the game. People viewed you as nothing but an extra vote.

Nick: "Ultimately I saved Gabbie's life because Sam really did have an idol."

But did he play it that round? No. If you voted with us, Sam would've been gone. Also, don't act all high and mighty that YOU saved her life. It just sounds really arrogant. And I can say that had I not been so stupid as to tell you we were splitting votes on Gabbie, Sam would've gone 6th and you would be 4th. It was my mistake, not your "mastermind" move.

Nick: "Ben came to me begging for help which I figured why not?"

This is a lovely example of your delusional ego.

Nick: "At final 4 I knew I had finals locked. Gabbie, Sam, and Ben all wanted a final 2 with me."

Maybe this was because you were the easiest to beat..?

Nick: "I've been in control of the majority of this game and have shown how I have led everyone come when I flipped."

This is so stupid, ugh. Even Russell Hantz himself wouldn't say he was in control the majority of the game. You did NOT control most of the game, you simply goated the players who were in control at the time. Literally all you did the whole time was latch onto the Pan alliance like a nasty virus and at final six you flipped to justify your "mastermind" gameplay. Flipping from a mediocre position of a great alliance to the bottom of an alliance with two people who could easily crush you in finals is nowhere near a game deserving of the win.
3481 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Bennett:

1. I sent the mail to you guys to throw it
2. I did talk to you. We were in a rookies together and we talked briefly. You never bothered to approach me either. And we were separated from each other due to the tribe swaps. As to people viewing me as an extra vote? Why do you think I flipped?
3. Sam would have played it. The only reason he didn't was because I told him I had the votes to save him. Me flipping and telling Sam stopped him from playing the idol, therefore stopping Gabbie from leaving. Sorry if I sound arrogant btw
4. What else do you want me to say? Ben mailed me saying "I had nothing to do with the Gabbie votes, don't target me, I still want Pandilla strong"
5. The reason all 3 of them wanted me in final 3 was because of how close we were

If you're doing this out of bitterness, please don't. You've lied in this game as well. I'll take anymore questions :)
3481 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Oh you may wanna wait for Ben's speech too, should be up soon!
3481 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
First off I want to thank the jury because without them I wouldn't be in the Final 2 without them.  Honestly I really like all of you guys and it was fun playing with you all through this crazy ass season.  Now to sum up my game.

Coming into the game I was really heart broken because maybe my best friend in another back stabbed me hard.  Honestly that made me rethink everything I knew about Survivor Group Games and how to play them.  I told myself hey lets try something different.  Maybe I shouldn't be the loyal person who everyone loves all the time.  Why not be someone who doesn't play with my heart on my sleeve and let my brain and gut do the talking.  That's exactly what I did this whole game.

During the premerge I struggled do to the fact I missed the second immunity challenge and was a candidate to be voted off.  Luckily, Yogi a close friend on the site to me who didn't show up to the first challenge of the game got voted out and I was spared.  I knew from then on I was always on the bottom of Pandilla and I had to really work a social game to survive.  At the beginning of this game Bennett who I have known for a while and Brittney were my closest allies.  After Yogis vote off the swap happened me, Gabbie and Lucas switched to Cuadrilla and became a minority.  When Cuad lost the first challenge I knew I could be in trouble do to the fact Jeremy who i played with before I turned on in a different game a while back may be out for vengeance.  However, Clair saved my butt because me and her developed a very good friendship and I was spared again and saw Lucas leave.  The tribal right before the merge could be considered to be one of my better moves this game.  The original Cuad was going for Gabbie which Clair told me and knew she would never lie to me and Jeremy told me the same thing. However, I warned Gabbie about this and luckily she found the idol and together we blindsided Michael out of the game.

Now the merge...

The first vote was actually was very difficult for me because I really wanted Clair to stay knowing she would be loyal to me however, my tribe wanted her gone so with that she was gone because flipping would be a terrible move on my part I would have 0 chance of winning.   Then the unmerge which was crazy I had the upper hand for a bit.  Me and Bennett made the plan to throw the challenge and Pandilla as a whole group agreed.  That night Lucky left.  Idk the whole story with Jeremy but it was honestly sad to see him go because I felt he could have been an asset to me.  At Final 8 was probably the most crucial situation I was put in.  I knew Brittney had a good relationship with me and Bennett but she did had one with Anthony as well.  Anthony was the person I barely talked to on Pandilla so I knew he had to go.  My suspicions thought Britney would make it 2-2 and I heard from others as well.  But in the end I believed and Bennett believed we proved we were loyal to her.  Final 7 I was really hoping Pandilla 5 would vote Sam bc he was the biggest threat and plus I felt I could get Matt on my side bc we are frat members and I felt he could have been another asset.

Now getting to the end at Final 6 my gut told me Gabbie, Nick and Sam were together and would try to take us out.  Britney had a plan set in case Sam played an idol.  Putting 2 votes on Gabbie and 1 on Sam which was my vote.  I told Brit and Bennett I should change it to Gabbie and our odds at possible rocks were good since I had the necklace.  But I kept my vote and respected Brit and sure enough my gut was right.  Brit left that tribal.  F5 I played dumb to Nick like "wtf I thought we were voting Sam."  I wasn't begging for his help I told him why did you vote the other way our Pandilla 5 is broken.  Sure enough he came back saying you had a plan to blindside Gabbie which was true.  I kept playing dumb and used the Sam vote to my advantage.  Nick threw me the endurance challenge which he told me I would anyways and to gain s
3481 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
some type of loyalty I had to vote out my greatest ally Bennett.  When F4 came around Idk why the hell Nick was trying to give me the challenge I was 100 percent gonna tie the vote if I had won immunity.  Bc Nick wouldn't take me over Gabbie and in the process I gained loyalty from Sam and respect knowing he would take me to the end had he won final immunity and he won the TB. 

F3 I knew I was going to finals most likely either way due to the fact my move payed off forcing a TB.  Knowing Sam wouldn't betray me bc I gave him a shot and knowing Nick wouldn't take Sam bc he was a huge threat.  In the end I truly believe I played a great game I won the most immunity challenges and won 3 in a row when I needed to and played well socially and strategically.  I was the underdog (along with Sam) who kept losing assets in this game and managed to pull off moves at the right time.  Britney and Bennett you guys are truly amazing friends and I hope we stay good friends/  GL Nick!!
3481 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm ready to take questions
3481 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I want you both to name 2 people that should be in the f2 instead of you guys
If you guys believe that your game was superior to everyone else's I want you to list at least 3 reasons why
3481 days 18 hours ago
Archerskyfire
1. Sam
2. Brittany

1. I tried hard to keep friends so I always had people to fall back on if I was in trouble. The one person who was in the game who I considered an enemy was Bennett and I voted him out right away

2. I planned ahead a lot. I made it so I would have to be taken to the end by forming relationships and voting people out who I knew wouldn't benefit me

3. I always was in the majority, or at least didn't have a chance at leaving. Even when Cuadrilla outnumbered me and Gabbie 3-2 I made sure I was never in trouble. I didn't even have a use for my idol because I was very secure
3481 days 18 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Oh and for Sam and Brittany. Sam was the ultimate underdog and made it all the way to the final 3 which was very inpressive. Brittany was a leader figure of Pandilla and could have easily led the alliance to the end and won
3481 days 18 hours ago
BambiBoo6
@BigBen
Know that it was you who put the other vote against me that led to the tie, which ultimately led to my demise, for what reason should I vote for you to win, and what should I base it off of?

@Nick
Why is it you feel you single handedly kept me safe this entire game? In my own right, I contributed to the tribal immunity wins a few times and twice won individual immunity as well as found an idol, yet you think you are my savior. Why?
3481 days 18 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Gabbie:
When I said I kept you safe, it was for that round. I wanted to make sure you were alright because of how close we were. You even knew I had an idol myself because of how much trust I put in you. You were very capable and I simply helped you out through this game
3481 days 17 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Ben (Bigben1996) I really did not see anything from you. So I can't ask you anything gameplay based, but what did you do better then Nick?
Nick (Archerskyfire) You did not direct my vote  away from you, you were one of my closest allies. However, that is irrelevant. Why were you fiercely protective of Gabbie? You seemed in constant attempt to save here, but have little or no allegiances to other alliances
3481 days 17 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Matt:
First of all in terms of alliances to others. I did have many but most of them had to end either for they were too threatening or I did not trust them. Now Gabbie. Sometimes in games you're able to find someone you know will be 100% loyal to you and you can probably beat in the end. For me it was Gabbie. People like that are golden, and I really wanted to be with Gabbie to show that I can be loyal to people and like I said, she was someone I trusted and thought would be easier to beat in the end. Protecting her was definitely worth it, and she's also a really nice girl :)

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!