This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3492 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
That wasn't the answer to your question Brittany, that was my response to Ben's answer. I asked you if you wanted me to say a move other than flipping on you
3492 days 9 hours ago
superman11
nick i didnt vote you at f4 becuase i had a feeling you threw the challenge and that ben wouldnt vote you out. otherwise if i thought i could of gotten ben to do you i would of voted you out. but also i knew i had a better chance at beating gabbie in the challenge
3492 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam I would have voted out Nick with you but I figured you wanted to keep him.
3492 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Yes, Nick. Apart from flipping on me and "getting my tribe to throw the challenge" let me know of any more moves that actually worked in your favor AND were smart LOL
3492 days 3 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Just to clarify something, the only reason sam won the duel is because I kinda stopped caring and I was out on a date. Lol just saying :)
3492 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Alright. So one move that was smart and helped me lol was voting out Jeremy. On Pandilla, it was me, Gabbie, Sam, Matt, and Jeremy. I immediately messaged Matt and Sam saying us 3 need to vote together or stay close. Matt told me that he agreed and said I could vote either Gabbie or Jeremy, as he had the votes either way to take Gabbie out. What I did was vote Jeremy. Voting Jeremy tied up the vote and sent him home. Voting him allowed me to stay loyal to Gabbie as I was voting an original Cuadrilla member and allowed me to stay loyal to Sam and Matt because they knew I was onboard with them. When Jeremy left, I immediately had formed a very strong bond with Gabbie which is why we were so close, and also gave me allies of Sam and Matt whom I could use incase I ever needed their votes (which I eventually did). Basically it took out someone I didn't know and allowed me to connect, align, and bond with everyone else on my tribe :)
3492 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Knowing that you "kinda stopped caring" makes me angry, Gabbie. That could've been someone else's spot (A.K.A. me).
3492 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I have one more question for both Ben and Nick.

Both of you think I should be sitting in the final 2 so I want you guys to explain to me why I deserve to sit there instead of the two of you. I want more than 2 sentences and If I sense any bullshit or any type of ass kissing, you will lose my vote immediately.
3492 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Brittany:

You should be in the final 2 because you were a force to be reckoned with. You were part of a powerful alliance and you had a core of three. You were definitely a leader and could have taken this game all the way if things had worked out differently. You also came up with plans such as splitting votes and you also voiced your opinion a lot on who you wanted out. You had a great chance at winning this game
3492 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
@Brittnay

I believe you should be in the final 2 because you were very outspoken.  You weren't afraid to speak your mind on what was actually happening in the game even if it meant having a target on your back.  A lot of the people here were quiet at tribal to make sure they weren't a target you did the opposite especially when Matt left the first time.  People sometimes view speaking up a bad move Bc it could make you the next to go but it actually worked out for you. You also set yourself up with me and Bennett which was a strong core 3 who were very loyal and trustworthy.  The idea on splitting the votes was very smart as well despite it not actually being executed properly due to Bennett spilling the beans. You would have been in full control at the f5 and you pretty much had a great shot of winning had your split vote plan worked and me flipping my vote to Gabbie instead of Sam
3492 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Thank you both so much for your honest answers. Like I said before, congratulations on making it here and good luck :) I respect both of your games and make the best one win!
3491 days 18 hours ago
superman11
LaFierceBrittany2
I have one more question for both Ben and Nick.

Both of you think I should be sitting in the final 2 so I want you guys to explain to me why I deserve to sit there instead of the two of you. I want more than 2 sentences and If I sense any bullshit or any type of ass kissing, you will lose my vote immediately.

i totally wish i thought of this question, so yea answer this about me to :D hehe
3491 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Lol alright. Sam you were like the ultimate underdog this season as you were the last Cuadrilla member. You were able to survive when no one else thought you could. You also developed bonds with people like me and Ben which helped you along and was great. Overall you just played very hard but fell just short at the immunity challenge
3491 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam the reason you should be sitting in the final 2 is not just because you were the biggest underdog of the season and last Cuadrilla standing.  It's how you were able to form relationships and how you opened yourself to options.  You were suppose to go so long ago but you managed to keep finding an alliance where ever you went to get you one step further in the game with Gabbie, Nick and during the tribe switch formed bonds.  You outlasted 4 of the Pandilla 6 and you had you won final immunity you would have outlasted 5 of them.  Also you never won an immunity challenge and as the last Cuad standing people thought you needed it but in the end the only time you really did was f3. You never gave up and  always looked for cracks for you to squeeze into.  Truthfully the game was yours at F3 had you won immunity
3491 days 3 hours ago
BambiBoo6
@LaFierceBrittany2

Guess what, I never begged anyone to save me. they just did it. And it wasn't until the tie I kinda stopped caring. Plus I was also dealing with a lot of personal things, so before you get your panties in a twist, try and put your self into my shoes.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!