This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

1604 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
Good Luck to Everybody That is Playing This Game,I Wish Yall The Best Of Luck
1604 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
As you all go into play this season I have one thing to say

1604 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Now, I've made a few changes to how certain things will work just for this season.
1604 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
Whats The Twist?
1604 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
twistfuck em
1604 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm sure all of you are familiar with the BELOVED idol board system which I've used ever since season 4. This season we're doing away with that. Instead, idols will be behind past players. Same guessing rules as before apply though, you only get 1 guess per round.

IN ADDITION, winning immunity does NOT guarantee you an idol clue. Wanna know how to get those clues...?
1604 days 7 hours ago
SammySosaTV
sure
1604 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
INTRODUCING THE SEASON'S TWIST: BLACKJACK IDOLS
1604 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
BLACKJACK IDOLS: If your tribe wins immunity this season, you will not automatically be given a clue to the idol, instead you will have to earn it. If your tribe has immunity, you may message me at any time before tribal to play a hand of blackjack vs the host. If you win the hand, you will receive a clue to your tribe’s idol. If you get 21, you get an idol outright. If you lose the hand, you walk away with nothing.
1604 days 7 hours ago
SammySosaTV
low risk high reward
1604 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
wheres shawns credit?
1604 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
That’s racist Julian
1604 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
Oh i forgot Suitman13 did that before
1604 days 7 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Why not white jack idols
1604 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I will see you guys tomorrow at 6pm EST for your first live immunity!

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!