This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

1619 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
How about a double-header of 0 vote getting finalists? Up next is a player from the most recent season, Socotra. He played an under the radar strategy and was able to make it to finals, however he was unable to gain the respect of any jurors and was shut out 7-2-0.

Zac/ZacPed
1619 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
how is he a flop he was the vl favorite but ok
1619 days 13 hours ago
ZacPed
twinnies!
1619 days 13 hours ago
noobsmoke13
where he received 0 jury votes and was responsible for the only unan winner in series history
1619 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
people who got more jury votes than zac: Angel/Ncmtangel5, Mark/Piesyumyyumypies, Lee/CrimsonEnnui, Stoner/Gaiaphagee, Gabe/Skimmilk4
1619 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
mark i-
1619 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Next is one of our beloved Meme Girls from Namibia. Most people remember Zendaya and Zephaniah, but there was a third who fell on his face out of the gate. While the other two broke away from the strategy, he kept to it which led to his demise, along with a few miscommunications.

Zechariah/ThePug
1619 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
21, F, Cali seeking love.
1619 days 13 hours ago
ZacPed
people who got more jury votes than zac: Angel/Ncmtangel5, Mark/Piesyumyyumypies, Lee/CrimsonEnnui, Stoner/Gaiaphagee, Gabe/Skimmilk4
1619 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey, how about we go back to 0 vote getting finalists? A double header from Namibia, this player played a bit too aggressively and pissed the jury off, resulting in 0 votes going his way and indirectly causing one of the most random winners this series has seen.

Logan/Lhooper902976
1619 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
I hate my entire tribe, you all suck
1619 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
you only know who like 3 of them are I...
1619 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Next up is a player new to gen 2, but who played in Blood vs Water. He started off strong, on the newbie tribe that only lost one member before merge. When the game started to shift and sides started to form revolving around the drama in the cast, he found himself on the wrong side of the numbers and was swiftly sent away.

Max/Novamax243
1619 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Bitch I wouldn't call it swiftly... More so falling on my face on practically every merge vote.
1619 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Another player who has only played gen 1, but played twice. In Sweden, this player led the majority alliance for a short bit of time, but was kicked to the curb by a few people who figured out they were on the bottom. He returned for FvF but was unceremoniously given the merge boot after his connections just weren't as strong this time around.

AJ/KingGeek

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!