This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

1604 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
declined battle of the archetypes for FLOPSTARS
https://i.imgur.com/RIvWS1s.gif
1604 days 14 hours ago
Boots22
love that for you
1604 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Only 4 to go
1604 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Our next player was one of the few who debuted in Uncast. When merge hit things became very unstable and it was hard for anybody at all to find solid ground, however this player ended up being the victim of the biggest miscommunication in series history, two people flipping their votes opposite ways to send the vote to a rock draw.

Jacob/BOBROCKS333
1604 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Our next player has played twice and met the same fate twice. In both Blood vs Water and Tuvalu, he made it to the finale but was unable to survive the live night and axed just before the end via the infamous Thunderdome.

TJ/TJ2807
1604 days 14 hours ago
Boots22
yess  tj
1604 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
More disappointments
1604 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Our penultimate player is from Hyrule. She was part of the chaos and controversy that followed throughout the season, and stirred up all sorts of hell yet took no heat from it. Until she ended up sleeping through the finale, and self voted her way out of the game.

Natalie/OhNatalie
1604 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
its j2999
1604 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
j2999
1604 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
and last up, rounding out the cast, how about a little more Tuvalu? This player was in the majority alliance and part of the group in control of the numbers. Early on in the merge there was a bit of inner turmoil within the group and a few defuncted to the outsiders, axing this player to send a message loud and clear to those leading the alliance, before flipping back the next round with their message having been heard.

James/J2999
1604 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Enterzzz hiii
1604 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'm a mental giant.
1604 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
jk I just looked at who joined the group the past week lol.
1604 days 14 hours ago
J2999
? I was already in the group lmaooo i never left

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!