This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3443 days 22 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Come on in guys! Masaya, Escameca, and Venado getting your first look at the new Nagarote tribe. Brie voted out at the last tribal council! Please also welcome Nicole from Exile Island! Now I will take it back! *receives idol* Once again immunity is back up for grabs! In today's challenge we will test your creativity! That's right we're doing tribe flags! Things you need to have are logo, tribe name, all castaways picture (including eliminated) and the flag must be your tribe's color. For each tribe I will be accepting one flag. In the end a panel of tengaged judges! Whichever scores the most points win immunity! Wait though! We are havig a DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL! The bottom 2 tribes will go to Exile Island! The first place tribe will choose who goes to Exile from last place tribe, while the second place tribe will choose from the third place tribe! All submissions due by 3PM EST! Good Luck! Survivors Ready? Go!
3443 days 21 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Wait by today at 3pm I'm kinda in school so that's kinda tricky
3443 days 17 hours ago
Webly
WAIT WHAT I had no time to do this or see it by 3pm :(
3443 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
um wtf @ it being due by 3 pm that gave us like 5 hours when most of us were at school
3443 days 14 hours ago
Nicole16
is the challenge over??

who won???
3443 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
wow hey we can still make flags
3443 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
he means tomorrow lol
3443 days 13 hours ago
Webly
oh lol, who wants to make the flag for our team? I'm sorry but I have no time. I have my exams this week and a huge project due tomorrow so I have no time.
3443 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
i don't have time =(
3443 days 11 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Can't send mine since you don't have Skype so ill try to download it to.computer but that's going to be slow because have virus so brb
3443 days 8 hours ago
Philip13
Oh cool awesome challenge!
3442 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Guys, I just wanna say Max says random times sometimes for due.  As long as he hasn't  posted who won yet just send your flag in.  Listen to the guy who won 4 Individual Immunities and found 3 idols.  And won ;).  Sorry, the point is as long as he hasn't reavealed who won yet just send it in.
3442 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Alright! In first place with 28/30 points is Masaya!!
3442 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
In second with 22/30 point is Nagarote!
3442 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Who's going to Exile guys?
3442 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Don't they need to know who is 3rd and 4th? ;)

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!