This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Finale

Topic » I Love Money - Finale

1154 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
thank u viv<3
1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Eli! Vivian! Congratulations on making it all the way to the final 2! The jury of 7 will now decide which one of you wins this game and the $250,000 grand prize!

Jury members -- feel free to ask questions that may determine your vote in this thread. Votes are due by 8 PM EST on Sunday, March 7th. HOWEVER, if I have all of them by 8 tomorrow then I'll do the winner reveal and reunion then. Either way I'll let everybody know.

Viv, Eli, if you want to post an opening speech, take it away!
1154 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
No questions since my vote is obviously decided, just one quick statement.

In future games, Eli, I hope you get over whatever hatred you have for me since I very rarely am after you in games and you seem to do your best to put my head on a platter any time you touch power.

Great game viv
1154 days 2 hours ago
unkown
Eli: how funny is it ray isn’t on jury

Viv: GG for being good at comps :( jealous
1154 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Jimmy i dont hate you

I voided you/sent you in because at that point i was closer to viv and patrick and i felt like between you and john you were just better at comps

it rlly is nothing personal
1154 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
unkown
Eli: how funny is it ray isn’t on jury

he shouldve stayed to vote viv!
1154 days 2 hours ago
ElectraViv
Hello Jury! It’s Viv. So, I just wanted to take this time to address all of you individually and then conclude all of this with a final statement.

Tris — You were such an unlikely ally of mine, yet we made it work and we became in an alliance. I really needed Eli and Patrick safe and so I knew I had to work with you to make that happen. You were an amazing friend to me and I’m sorry if you felt deceived by me, but I hope you can appreciate the game that I played. I kept you safe at our power outing and I would have continued to kept you safe but unfortunately you were voided.

Paige — I’m like so sure you’re voting for Eli but I still just wanted to reminisce on that moment that I was paymaster and you were on the power outing with me. And I saw that you were there and I literally LAUGHED at how your team thought I would be voiding your check then and immediately messaged you and was like Girl, you’re safe duh. Loved having you around and I can’t wait to be bestie Marie’s outside of this!

Jadine — Another queen like Paige! I’m so glad we got to work together on this game and really get to know each other. I’m sorry you were dealing with family stuff during this and I don’t even wanna take any more of your time but just to say you’re such a badass and ily.

Sandy — Awwweeee my little Sandie! I will admit that you had me SHOOK to my core when you said the anti-Viv jury alliance. Like and you know I was shook. I went running crying to like my closest friends and was like HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME 😭 but I understand why you were saying that, it wasn’t about me at all and I’m glad that was all just a short moment. Either way, you’re awesome ily I’m glad you’re my friend and literally fuck Sizzleburger. <3

Jimmy — My showmance <3 it was amazing sleeping in the same bed as you every night in the house except when you pissed all over the sheets and had diarrhea really bad after we ate those tacos. You were a blast and a loyal ally. My first impression of you in Will’s survivor literally couldn’t have been more incorrect. You da best.

Patrick — It is truly incredible that we were reunited AFTER. ALL. THESE. YEARS. In this game. I know you’re voting for Eli but I just wanted to say that it was nice to kind of reconnect with an old friend. Your comment about “being good at comps” is so funny to me - if only I could engine my ILM comps the same way I engine’d in our survivor streak <3 ily kown!

John — I’m so glad you were in this game because even though our time together in ETC was short (which btw thanks again for saving my ass and like literally all of my friends’) I felt like we had a mutual understanding of how awesome we each were. I loved having you in this game and getting to work with you. You were honestly robbed by me in your final 2 spot. You were such an underdog yet you still were safe over and over again. You played an awesome game.

Okay jury! Thank you for reading my speeches to each of you. What I would like to try and succinctly do now is describe to you as a whole why I deserve to win as a game player. I was paymaster THREE times and I was close to winning PM many other times as well. I tried to play the most diplomatic and strategic game that I could. I think my strategy lied in the fact that I could convince people to do what I wanted and I always had a “Plan B” so to say if something wasn’t going to go my way. But what I really want to stress to all of you is that I played a LOYAL game. I did everything I could to be loyal to who was loyal to me. Even on opposite team lines, I concocted a plan to save Eli and Patrick. I conconcted a plan to save John when he was DLL. I conconcted a plan to save Ray... but then he quit. Bald. If you showed loyalty to me in this game, I gave it back to you. Even when I may have been down in numbers, I tried everything I could to get votes to tie, people to flip, etc. I feel like I played a seriously really good game. I hope you all vote me to win. ❤️
1154 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
I just have one question.

Viv, what would you do with $100,000?
1154 days 2 hours ago
ElectraViv
John, I would pay Will to never host a game again. I’m sure you can agree you were rigged against many times this season, much like I was. I feel like the most recent riggery against you was the blog challenge. You’re only a blue level, which put you at a disadvantage of getting to 100 points compared to me who is a Sky level. I would gladly give Will $100,000 to never host ever again so good people like you and me never have to be a victim of his bullshit ever again.
1154 days ago
iSandeh
im not voting viv to win i posted on her pyn and i didnt get a pyn so obvi im not voting her
1153 days 4 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
love you both
1152 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*Walks in with the strongbox*

Hi!
1152 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1152 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey everyone
1152 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, may as well get to it.

Before we get to the vote, let me thank everyone for playing another Will's One-Offs season and helping to make it a success. We had some unexpected twists and turns along the way (not to mention a few quits too), but we made it through and honestly I think this season was fairly good as far as one-off seasons go.

Vivian, Eli, the jury has each made a check out to one of you to determine the winner of I Love Money. It takes 4 votes to win.

Let's get started.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!