This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Reunion

Topic » Season 9 Reunion

2460 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : lindsey did not even know what was going on she thought James evicted wiz
2460 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, Josh just had some words for you!
2460 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Yes I see that brogs I think it's because I voted him out get over yourself
2460 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:

It was crazy! I didn't even want the first HOH and I lowkey wish I'd won less comps because I didn't have as great of a social game this time around, but I'm happy with how I did and I made it a little further than before :)

I definitely didn't flop lol
2460 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam-

Yeah Will you possibly had my vote and a win if you were beside Mr. Khalifa
2460 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
Before we close down this Season, is there anything else anyone would like to say in general or to each other?
2460 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : will just because you are a diamond does not mean you would get votes from diamonds  just because you were a diamond  does not mean it's gonna be a esay win
2460 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Can't turn the clock back now brogs I'm out if you need me for another season I'm ready to bring hell
2460 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
Before we close down this Season, is there anything else anyone would like to say in general or to each other?
2460 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : and I'm ready too rat your ass out again pre jury will
2460 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:

Keep telling yourself that, Will, it's easier to say that the jury was bitter but maybe James just outplayed you.

I carried no grudges with me into the jury house, but you're carrying some with you after the show and that's all on you.
2460 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: All you guys are awesome and it's been a pleasure playing with you guys! Oh and Brogs... Maybe do a few less polls! XD
2460 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam-

I think I played well not being in the original cast  and as a runner up too and now to come back making it to 4th places my original allies I was with seasons ago.
2460 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Trust me pooh I know and I 100% think I played the better game
2460 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : BTW the only stones that deserve  too return is me and James tbh

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!