This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Reunion

Topic » Season 9 Reunion

2430 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:

Much love to Ross + Adam, and Demi if she would ever forgive me. You guys were my A1's and I love you <3

James, congrats on winning, you really proved yourself and no one expected you to be a great player, but you killed it!
2430 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam smiles and nods-
2430 days 8 hours ago
Brogs17
It has been such an AMAZING season and I am so proud of all of you for making this season what it was! I hope to see most of you back here in the future!

In closing, Congratulations to James on winning Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds. Congratulations to Will for finishing 2nd and Congratulations to Ross for winning Player of the Season!

Thank you all for a great, lively, and fun season! Again, I hope to see some of you in the Future!
2430 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : and Jennifer  don't love you josh * ed laughs * oh god BTW that was a joke
2430 days 8 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: *looks at camera* Well Sharna, looks like I am capable of winning something other than a race! XD
2430 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

I apologize for barely being around tonight, Big Brother and houseguests. I would like to first congratulate James on his win, you were surely an underdog due to being on the suckass Stones team and you rocked it to the end! Had a better game than Will, in my personal opinion. Would love to thank Brogs for giving me Player of the Season award, think that I slayed the game when I was inside the house, social game was on point! Much love goes out to Josh, you've been by my side since Day 1 and I appreciate you! <3.
2430 days 5 hours ago
Likeaboss
Justin

I wanna say congrats to James on his win! And congrats also to will and Ross, good job guys! I know I flopped lol but I had a rest time for the time I was here and I loved getting to know some of you and playing with you! Thank you brogs for giving me the opportunity to come back !
2430 days 3 hours ago
smooth
Demi

Real classy josh and ed attacking someone who isn't there to defend themselves

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!