This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Reunion

Topic » Season 9 Reunion

2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
Adam, do you think that Will did poorly in the Jury Interrogation?
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
Josh, what do you think James did better than Will?
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
Ed, why do you think you were such a controversial player this season?
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam nods-

I wouldn't say poorly, but he lost his vote with his answers
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
What do you think he could have done better on, Adam?
2466 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : cause I stated my feeling and opinions about people I was not gonna kiss someone's ass too be safe like no I am not that type of person
2466 days 6 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Brogs I think I was the best player thank you and goodnight
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
James, how does it feel to be this season's winner? You battled 8 of the best players to ever play the game plus 9 other newbies!
2466 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:

James actually had a social game, unlike Will, who just snaked his way through the game and backstabbed everyone, which is fine if you actually take the time to have a social game too, but James was much more genuine and connected and I don't think he was ever the target for anyone so that's super impressive in my opinion.

Will was evicted once and lasted as long as he did kind of just because he was a number against certain people's targets. I don't think he was as strategic as James even though he won more comps.
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, don't run away! Why don't you face the Jury and answer some questions?
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam-

Just with his answers in general, he made it seem like he used a lot of us to get to where he was and he made an alliance with the entire final 5
2466 days 6 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

I have nothing else to say this is just disappointing for me to sit here
2466 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

Congratulations on your win, James!
2466 days 6 hours ago
Brogs17
Ed, as I mentioned at the beginning of the season, you were a Stone because you had not yet played the game and have not had the chance to mold it and perfect it yet. If you had the chance to come back and to try to create yourself into a Diamond, what would you fix about your game?
2466 days 6 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well it feels amazing knowing that I played with some if the best from CBB's history and even some previous winners and now to say that I'm in the ranks of those great players, it's a real honour and a privilege.

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!