This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Reunion

Topic » Season 9 Reunion

2466 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, why did you decide to take James over Wiz when you knew Wiz had a 1 vote deficit?
2466 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Thought I could beat James looks like I would've lost anyone since I really didn't "connect" with anyone
2466 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : I am so glad I ratted your ass out will when you were evicted the first time
2466 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
Ed, as I mentioned at the beginning of the season, you were a Stone because you had not yet played the game and have not had the chance to mold it and perfect it yet. If you had the chance to come back and to try to create yourself into a Diamond, what would you fix about your game?
2466 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Thanks Ross :) Congrats on winning Player Of The Season!
2466 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:

I'm still confused as to why Will felt entitled to all the diamonds jury votes when he really didn't do much for any of us in the game.

If you don't make the connections, you won't have the votes, hunty.
2466 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, everyone basically said that you would have won against Wiz! Why didn't you form better connections with people?
2466 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Not entitled just thought I deserved it more
2466 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed :  win less and kiss people's asses
2466 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Tried to thought I did apprently not
2466 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
Why do you think you deserved it more, Will?
2466 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam

Will, I really thought our alliance was real but you had one with everyone and James played a better game and you lost my vote with your answers atleast move the truth a little
2466 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
Ross, how do you feel winning Player of the Season?
2466 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

You know why brogs I'm not gonna explain it it's useless know give me another chance in this house and I'll show you why
2466 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
Ed, you said that we should have security here. Why is that? Is there anything you'd like to say to someone else?

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!