This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - The Troika

Topic » Episode 2 - The Troika

2232 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright do either of you have time between 1-4pm EST or no?
2232 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I have to work until 12:30 today, and I need time to drive home.

I had plans of my own for the early afternoon, but I can cancel them if you both can be online
2232 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
If you guys really CANT do it at 11pm which I emplore for it to happen so i can be on a computer

I can take my break at work early at 4pm
2232 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
But id prefer 11pk but I can break early and do it on mobile

If its a flash game then Id need a computer tho
2232 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
im at work rn jsyk lmao which is why i was hoping for yesterday
2232 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
That or if you both can still be here for the next hour, I will host this from my phone at work.

I have to be at work before 9:15, and I'm about to leave in just a minute.

I can send myself the comp info and host from my phone, but it's going to be slow because my work doesn't have good wifi and signal is very iffy most of the time
2232 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
If its mobile friendly then sure

If not you guys know what time ill be on! And ill be on at 4pm too!!! Im really trying to make the times work guys haha
2232 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
It can be done on a mobile, but a computer is always better for live challenges, as we all probably know

Anthony/Brian what times are you free on Monday? I can extend it one more day since last night was my issue not either of yours.
2232 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
Id love to get the game going so id prefer tonight at 11pm

But im free all day tomorrow after 2pm
2232 days 9 hours ago
FireX
After 6pm i am free until 10 so monday works
2232 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ok then perfect

If the time-frame is 6-10pm and you both can be around, that will for sure work

I am in class until around 7:30pm EST on Monday's, so monday I can make happen anytime between 8-10pm (i need time to drive home from class).

If ya'll are cool with it, we can do 8pm so nobody has to stay up crazy late, and then I can send out details for the next challenge and stuff afterwards, so we can get back on somewhat of a "schedule" Tuesday
2232 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
perfect
2232 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Works for me
2232 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Jesus fucking Christ it's about time
2232 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
LMAO

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!