This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - The Troika

Topic » Episode 2 - The Troika

2232 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
11 pm LOL im at work all day
2232 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
that time range was more meant as the start time

this comp should take less than 30 mins, probably closer to 20 than 30
2232 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
yeah ik lol i meant lets start at 11pm pls
2232 days 13 hours ago
FireX
8pm plz
2232 days 13 hours ago
FireX
There is no way i am waiting till 11pm to do a comp
2232 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
if yall cant agree on a fucking time then u should  both go home xoox
2232 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Maybe you should go instead since ypu have this need to talk when there was no need
2232 days 13 hours ago
FireX
The challenge should of been non live
2232 days 13 hours ago
Solinne64
You guys still havent done it?
Come on Nick the game is due to end before May lmao!
2232 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
lol we were both on at 9pm yesterday, something came up in nicks schedule yall need to chill ty

Atleast we know to send all stuff through tg mails and not on skype....
2232 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Brian not all the duels are gonna be non-live. Most aren't going to be.

You two need to figure it out. I can make it non-live if you are gonna keep acting like children, but you're going to have the shortest deadline you've ever seen and I don't give a fuck if you don't have time to complete it at this point.

It's becoming flat out ridiculous at this point
2232 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Well its not my fault. Its him wanting to do comps at 10 and 11pm as if i dont have a life. I am good from 7 to 10 so theres my times. I have been open as much a possible to timed but theres no reason i have to stay up till 11pm for a comp
2232 days 12 hours ago
FireX
And i am aware not all are non live lol i was just saying
2232 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
I mean if he has a real life commitment to a job I rly don't see what the big deal about asking the comp to be after he gets home from his job lol...
2232 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
Im free tonight at 11pm. I stated this already, i work tonight til 11pm.

We were ready last night as we were both on at 9pm as you said you were free last night til 11pm. We were both here yesterday so please dont yell at us when we came on and something unexpected came up for you.

We are doing our best to have times but I was here both times and I gave a lot of warning for the times i stated. I stated I would be home at 9pm yesterday, which I was.

I stated I would be ready at 10pm and friday with ample warning and I was on at that time. Ive been here every single time ive said I would be here. Both times I stated these times both of you said it would work but something else occurred and people didnt show up.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!