This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of Glory

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of..

1744 days ago
_JB_
AJ, HARRY and JUSTIN, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: COLE, CHANDLER, LIVINGSTON, NOLAN, LILLY, PATRICK, HUFUS, PAT, AKSHAY and BEN, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to any of the finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

Votes are due on SATURDAY 7/20. TIME TBD.
1744 days ago
BeastBoy
Hello jury,

My goal coming into this game was to make it to the end and here I am. Coming off my season where I was just one vote away from winning, I knew I had to step up my game. This game was about redemption for me, and what better way to do it than against the series best competitions one final time. Sure I may have not been the most flashy player, but all my moves were calculated precisely and at the right times. For most of the merge, I say right in the middle of both groups taking out threats left and right. I was able to maneuver back and forth between both sides without being a target. Sure many people view me as weaker than others, but me as well as Ben we’re able to sit in the middle taking out everyone else one by one. Most of you know me and Ben played similar games, which is why some of you may see me as his puppet. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. The duo was equal, we both hashed things out every single day not one of us followed the other it was an equal partnership. Which is why in the end, I had to get rid of him.

In conclusion, I played my absolute heart out this game and am willing to answer any and all questions you all may have honestly.

Best of luck Harry and Aj <3
1744 days ago
JetsRock12
Hi guys...

I know all of you might have very nevative feelings towards me rn, but I did what I had to do to get to the end with people I had a chance at beating. A lot of you played VERY good games and that’s why you are sitting where you are. I made it far both my previous seasons, but couldn’t seal the deal at the end because I was a huge jury threat or because I voted out all the threats too soon which left me as the only one left at f4.

I started this game lucky enough to be on a tribe with 4 other people in my OG season (we were a very broken group because of everything that happened our season, but voted together our first tribal). When it was time to turn on each other I was almost voted out, but found myself saved by Lilly/Livingston/Akshay. (LALA).

After the swap I started talking with Ben/Justin/Chandler a lot and vibed with them VERY well. Ben and I started talking a lot and he became my closest ally. We were originally gonna vote out Pat as everyone knows, but Cole saved him and we voted Lilly Z.

After merge the sides seemed pretty clear and I found myself on opposite sides than Ben, but we still kept talking a lot and letting each other know if we were ever in danger. Times came where we didn’t tell each other the whole truth because we had our own agendas. Things didn’t always go my way, but I’m glad they happened or else I might not be where I am right now.

Finale night came and I knew 100% I didn’t want to sit next to Akshay and Ben even tho they were 2 of my closest allies throughout the game. Akshay would steal votes that I have a chance without him here and Ben played AN AMAZING game and I feel like everyone saw that. I talked to Patrick about making a move, but he screenshotted messages and told Ben so I knew he couldn’t be part of plans against Ben so when his name became an option at 6th I was down for it... For 5th and 4th that meant I was gonna have to do 2 close allies very dirty if I wanted a shot to win. I figured Akshay did better than Ben in final immunity and I wanted the win so for that reason I felt like we should have gotten rid of Akshay first.. 4th came around and it was REALLY hard because I talked to Ben a lot this game I had to turn on him because he played too good of a game.

I’m sure I left a lot out and will answer whatever questions you have for me. I do think I learned a lot from my 2 previous seasons and applied them best here. I’m excited/nervous to see what you guys have to say cuz I’m sure a lot of you are pissed.

GOOD LUCK HARRY AND JUSTIN
1743 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hello jurors! First I’d like to say congratulations to AJ & Justin for sitting here with me. I’d also like to thank JB for taking a chance on me.

From the very start of this game, I knew I’d have to fight to be taken seriously. As an alternate, I had to fight my way into the game. My performance in that poll showed how much this game means to me, as I was willing to go above and beyond to earn my spot.

At the beginning of the game, I was chosen to be on Aymara. We performed well in challenges, so we didn’t have to vote until the triple tribal. I formed an alliance with Patrick, Pat, Logan M, & Cole to guarantee my safety in the event of an early tribal. When Hufus won the triple tribal reward, I convinced him to nominate Lilly Z & Logan H, as they were the two people on my tribe that I wanted to vote out. This guaranteed that at least one of my targets made an early exit.

At the swap, my game really picked up. There was 3 Aymara members on my tribe, with Cole joining us after tribal from exile. I expressed hesitation with voting Lilly S, and I felt like my wishes were not being taken seriously. When Logan M threw his vote, I flipped and voted him out in the revote. I did this for two reasons: 1. I felt that I was on the bottom of the Aymara alliance since my attempt to target Nolan was not taken seriously, and I didn’t feel that I was able to have any real input in strategy talks. 2. I wanted to take control of my own game. By flipping, I showed that I intended to be taken seriously and control my own fate rather than be taken for granted as nothing more than a vote.

At the merge, I was in a tricky position. I became a possible target for flipping on Aymara. I sided with the majority in voting Cole because I knew that if it wasn’t him it could’ve very well been me. I did intend on working with Cole, but I couldn’t keep him after he lost trust in me. At the f12 vote, it became clear that I wasn’t being taken seriously within the majority. A part of my deal with Lilly was that we would vote out Nolan at the first opportunity. It became clear that her alliance had no intention of honoring that deal, and it also became clear that the minority side had multiple cracks, and I was likely on the bottom of the majority alliance. In order to improve my position, I formed a plan with Ben to vote against Livingston. By this point, I had built a close relationship with Hufus so I attempted to get him to flip as well. I didn’t intend on going to rocks, but I knew I couldn’t back down. Chandler going home was incredibly unfortunate, as I had also formed a side alliance with him aka “The Insta Buddies.” Livingston had to go next, as I didn’t have a solid relationship with him, and I viewed his alliance with Lilly/Akshay/AJ/Hufus as too tight.  Voting him weakened the ties within that alliance,  giving me time to regroup. At the fast forward, I knew that Lilly was the likely target, yet Hufus told me he had another idol. Before the votes were read, I told him to play his idol on Lilly. Doing this enabled me to blindside my longtime target (Nolan) without my alliance knowing. It also showed the minority that I was willing to keep my options open. At this point, I knew I had to start planning for the endgame. I made final 3 deals with Justin & Ben, as well as Patrick & Pat. I also made the decision not to rehide an idol at the auction, as I knew it could only hurt my game. I knew I needed to cut Lilly at this point, as there was nowhere for me to hide if I kept her.

At f8, the game really changed again. I pushed to vote for Akshay, yet Ben blindsided Patrick. I knew I could no longer take Ben to f3, as he had a big move of his own to take credit for. At f7, I had to make the difficult decision to cut Hufus, as he was a huge social threat. I attempted to get the votes to blindside Ben, but it was clear that plan had no traction, so I sided with the majority in voting Hufus. At f6, I was planning on trying to make a move against Ben, yet he won immunity. Ben found about the plan that Pat & I tried to form against him, so I knew I no longer had his trust. Despite my pushing, Ben was not willing to vote Akshay, and Pat was sent home. At this point, I felt truly alone. My chances were not looking good. I worked my ass off to win the final 5 immunity challenge, saving myself when I needed it the most. Akshay was voted out unanimously for being the biggest threat by far. At the final 4, I knew I’d have to fight. I campaigned aggressively to both AJ & Justin to ensure that I earned a chance to plead my case.

I fought hard throughout this entire game to make my voice heard and improve my own position. I won an immunity challenge when it was absolutely necessary and I took out the people that would’ve been my biggest threats in the final 3. This game was full of ups and downs for me, but I believe that I demonstrated the awareness and solid social gameplay to earn the win. Even when I was disliked by several people in the game, I found myself in a swing position on multiple occasions, and I leveraged my relationships to put myself in the best position I could at any given point in the game. Thank you for your time if you read this, and I’m willing to answer any questions you may have.
1743 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello jurors!

https://i.imgflip.com/2g7wt7.gif

Goodbye jurors!
1743 days 22 hours ago
galore
A puppy, another puppy and a flippity flop

Not an ending I expected for a good season.

The difference between both the puppies here is one aka Justin was utmost loyal to his one and only master aka Dom Top Ben.

And the other latched onto different masters through the game aka promiscuous sub AJ.

I want you both to rank your masters according to how effectively they dominated you and how much you enjoyed it from best to worst.

Or don't because you won't be getting my vote anyway.

AJ, you would have had my vote. But the way in my final moments in the game where you stopped replying to my messages and I had to beg you to tell me what's going on - you lost my vote. Bad gameplay. Bad behavior. You might get some votes. But you aren't getting mine. I really wish I kept Grace over you.

Harry, we both kept lying to each other through the game. Our behavior towards each other might not be the best but it didn't hurt as much as the AJ incident because we weren't close. So you really got lucky there. Also, good speech.

I won't be asking any questions. Neither I am going to read about your gameplay because it's been pretty clear who fought tooth and nail to be here. So Harry, you have my vote. I hope you get some more to win this game.
1743 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
I'm just kidding! I am so glad to be a part of this jury and even though I am like 99% sure who I am voting for, I am not going to give up this opportunity to ask you all some questions! Now.. questions.

Justin - A lot of the jury hasn't been able to see your game and your game seems overshadowed by Ben's. Can you point out a moment that was your decision where you made a big choice in this game?

AJ - I feel like your game was more about explaining what happened in the game and not how you had an impact on it. Please tell me where you left your mark on this season.

Harry - Harry, a lot of people seem to question some of your social game this season. Do you feel like you played a good enough social game or was it a bit rocky?

Now, for all three of you: If this season ended in a final two, and you were the third placer and final juror, who would you vote for out of the other two and why?
1743 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Hello you three! I have 2 questions for you all I am reusing from another FTC I am in rn (I like these questions so fight me)

1. Please do a JUROR comparison in which you compare each juror to a real US Survivor player and give a reason.
2. It is important to be socially aware in this game, and to me part of social awareness is knowing as more than strategic chess pieces. To test your social awareness, I would like you to take each juror and name at least 1-2 personal facts about them that has nothing to do with strategy for their role in this game's strategy.

I look forward to the answers :)
1743 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
ALSO I LOVE YA AJ FOR THE LALA SHOUTOUT <3
1743 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
Well I don't have much to say since I got out too early.

Congrats on making to the F3.

The person who best kisses my ass wins my vote.

PS: Compare the jury members to some animal.
1743 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Harry, a lot of people seem to question some of your social game this season. Do you feel like you played a good enough social game or was it a bit rocky?

I can see why some people would characterize my social game as rocky, but I do feel that I played a good social game. I had strong connections with Pat, Hufus, Patrick, & Chandler. I also had connections (although sometimes turbulent) with Ben, Cole, Lilly & Justin that enabled me to stay in the loop with what was going during all but one vote. Even people that I didn’t have the best relationships with such as Akshay were willing to bring their plans to me because I put myself in a solid bargaining position for most of the season.
1743 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Now, for all three of you: If this season ended in a final two, and you were the third placer and final juror, who would you vote for out of the other two and why?

I would probably have to vote for Justin, since he put himself in a position where he was almost never in danger. Positioning is very important. You can’t plead your case if you don’t put yourself in a position to make it.
1743 days 22 hours ago
BeastBoy
Justin - A lot of the jury hasn't been able to see your game and your game seems overshadowed by Ben's. Can you point out a moment that was your decision where you made a big choice in this game?

Fair enough. Believe it or not the GRR vote was the move I most take credit for. That night Ben wanted akshay out but I pitched the idea of sending Patrick home and he definetly was on board with that and I shifted my target to him. Besides this vote, another crucial vote that I made a big choice was voting for you. Again, Ben wanted akshay out again but I pitched the idea that you were the biggest threat and he bought in and we moved forward and got you out. And again at final 4, I made the decision to get rid of Ben. I knew ppl saw us as playing similar games so I made the decision to strike one final blow and hopefully prove to the jury that I am worthy of the title.

As far as your 2nd question, I believe I would vote for aj. Yes he made enemies, but he was rarely ever targeted and received not a lot of votes. Harry was very sporadic at moments in this game and I don’t think his social game was as strong as Aj. So Aj would have my vote.
1743 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I’ll quickly interject but Justin that’s completely false on the Grr vote and how it went down.

I’m posting questions tomorrow.
1743 days 22 hours ago
JetsRock12
AJ - I feel like your game was more about explaining what happened in the game and not how you had an impact on it. Please tell me where you left your mark on this season.

I’ve made many marks in this game even tho a lot were not seen. My closest ally was on the other alliance and had a good say of what happened over there. I was told a good amount of information that could have easily caused a different outcome for this game if I went around and leaked it to “take control of the game”.I took a page off of Sandra’s strategy book and went with “anyone, but me”.. That strategy helped me not be a target at all after merge even tho imo I was never a goat. I did not receive 1 vote after we merged! I learned from my last season that when someone takes control of the game the rest of the players see that and vote you out so I had to do that behind the scenes and I think I did that almost every tribal.

Now on who I would vote for if it were final 2.... I think Justin played the better middle game because everyone KNEW the game Harry was playing while Justin was playing the same game, but a little quieter which made him never be on anyone’s radar (But mine. I tried blindsiding him where Hufus got voted out) LOOOL
1743 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Compare the jury members to some animal

Cole- A beaver since you stayed out of the drama and set the building blocks for a deep run in the game, yet you fell victim to circumstance.

Chandler- An otter since you have a really cute smile and could never fail to make anyone smile or laugh

Livingston- A skunk since everyone called you smelly and you were a very good sport in the end.

Nolan- A poison dart frog since you weren’t afraid to stand up and defend yourself, and you had to deal with a negative characterization.

Lilly- A hyena since you were constantly plotting and weren’t afraid to go on the attack.

Patrick- A Kangaroo since you were seen as a big threat and your strong/aggressive gameplay packed a big punch.

Hufus- A dog since you were pretty much everyone’s favorite, and you had no trouble digging for treasure (idols).

Pat- A hedgehog since you were occasionally underrated yet you never stopped putting up a fight.

Akshay- A cat because you weren’t in the best position in the game, yet you seemed to have nine lives.

Ben- A Fox since you weren’t the most dangerous player for most of the game, yet you were sly enough to take out some really big targets while they never saw you coming.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!