This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of Glory

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of..

1755 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
ALL - Rank the Jurors on gameplay and give each of them award.  We all want our egos stroked.

I’ll rank the juror’s gameplay from best to worst. If you’d like me to elaborate on why I ranked people where or the awards I give, I’d be glad to explain either publicly or privately

BEST
Ben
Patrick
Akshay
Hufus
Pat
Chandler
Cole
Nolan
Livingston
Lilly
WORST

Awards:
Biggest Hero: Hufus
Biggest Villain: Nolan
Most robbed: Chandler
Smartest Move: Ben
Best Underdog: Akshay
Biggest Fighter: Lilly
Best Sportsmanship: Livingston
Most Generous Ally: Cole
Most Selfless: Patrick
Most Deserving: Pat
1755 days 16 hours ago
JetsRock12
AJ - I honestly think that you think that you're a lot smarter than you actually are. You think you laid low and played this game out but you honestly sat around waiting to be told what to do. If not from me, Akshay, or Hufus, it was apparently by Ben. In neither circumstance were you ever in control of this game. Your sole purpose was to sheep. So own it and you have my vote. Has anyone ever told you that sheeping is a strategy? Because it is. Fucking own that.

LOOOL! I didn’t sit around and wait to be told to do things. I had my own agenda.. YES a lot of the times I couldn’t get the numbers to do them (BUT I TRIED) so I had to weigh out the options that were put before me..I’m not claiming to be SMART at all.. I was VERY aware of what was going on and knew if I tried making too big of wave I would have been taken out easily! If that’s sheeping then yeah I sheeped and I KILLED it being a sheep. I also knew I always had to have a shield sitting next to me at final 4, but by the sounds of it ANYONE was my shield LOL
1755 days 16 hours ago
SammySosaTV
ADDITIONAL QUESTION FOR HARRY:

Is that your real ranking or is that the ranking of who you think is most to least likely to vote for you?
1755 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
My question is strictly do you condone the way you treated me at the final six?

I cannot condone the way I treated you. I was frustrated, and that led to me being hypocritical and rude. I shouldn’t have chastised you for lying to me when I did the same to you. I also shouldn’t have attempted to strong-arm you into voting for my target. No matter how frustrated I was, that behavior is unacceptable. I’m genuinely sorry for how I treated you in that argument. I really appreciate you as a person, player, and host, so I hope that we can move past this. My actions jeopardized a relationship with someone I’d like to consider a friend, and I can promise that I will never again risk a friendship over a disagreement in a game. While trying to defend myself, I went way too far.
1755 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Is that your real ranking or is that the ranking of who you think is most to least likely to vote for you?

It is my real ranking. The top 5 players are the players that I think were the biggest threats to win. The next couple players are the players that I think had great chances if the circumstances were different. The players on the bottom were players that I had felt had some significant flaw in their gameplay, whether it be failing to reach out to people until it was too late, using inappropriate personal attacks, or scrambling way too hard.
1755 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
A bit over-the-top Harry but you pretty much gave me all I needed.
1755 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry -- One Word: "Yeah". Everyone on the jury agrees that you are bat shit crazy and you never really gave anyone a clear answer on what you were doing, so I'm going to make sure you give me a clear answer. If you answer with a "yeah" then you've lost my vote. My question is...Was I robbed?

You were indeed robbed. Since Nolan was the obvious target, we knew Patrick was most likely to play an idol on him. Because of this idol play, the target had to be switched. If it wasn’t for the twist where only people from our swap tribe could receive votes, you likely wouldn’t have been a target. You’re a savvy player, but you weren’t at the top of anyone’s radars.

P.S. I love the Jim Rice reference.
1755 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
Sorry to anyone whose questions I have not yet answered. I will get to the rest tomorrow.
1755 days 14 hours ago
JetsRock12
Yeah I’ll answer the rest tomorrow. Y’all really put me in my place today rip
1755 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Nolan: But I'm not sure I want to put you in a winners season. Explain why you have such a problem telling the truth to people.

I don’t have a problem telling the truth to people. Some of my responses in conversations were generic, and occasionally I had to mislead people, but that’s part of the game. You can’t tell the truth to everyone all the time in this game and expect to win. Everyone in the final 3 and most of the jury has lied during this game. I definitely could’ve been more direct with a few people, but I don’t think I lied more than necessary. I could’ve been more direct with Lilly, but part of my strategy was to keep my options open. I could’ve straight-up said that I had no intention of keeping her at the final 9, but I had no desire to get personally attacked before tribal, as she had already personally attacked most other people. In the entirety of this game, I very rarely made a promise I didn’t intend to keep. I was not always direct with people, but I also limited the number of unnecessary deals that I made.

I need all three of you to pick a song that I would like. Whatever song I like the most might just have my vote! Love you all.

The song I picked for you is Crossing A Line by Mike Shinoda. This song has got my through some tough times. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/I2sRc3j7IU0
1755 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Patrick: 1) What social relationship was the most important to you in this game and what did you do to strengthen that relationship over the course of this game?

My relationship with Hufus was/is the most important. We’ve been friends for a while, but I made sure that even though we were on opposite sides for most of the merge, we were always on the same page. We talked multiple times a day, sometimes even late at night. We just talked about life and opened up to each other. I told him that I’d have to vote him out when I did, because I didn’t want to risk that friendship by being dishonest.

2) Which round do you think you were sincerely the most in danger to go home and what did you do to prevent it from being you?

Probably at the final 5. When Ben & I were arguing, he told me I’d probably get 5th if Akshay won immunity, so I knew that immunity challenge was a must-win for me. I won immunity at the moment where I felt least secure in this game. There were other moments where my name came up, but it was usually clear that there were bigger targets than me.

3) Compare your game to a losing Survivor finalist and explain why your game is similar to theirs but also what you did differently to deserve the jury’s respect and votes tonight.

Chrissy Hofbeck. I played the dominant game out of the final 3, but some people feel that my social connections weren’t exactly genuine. Like Chrissy, I was strategic, social, and quite competitive in several challenges. There are two sides I did differently than Chrissy. 1. I kept the biggest threat(s) out of final tribal. 2. I’ve taken ownership for my actions and can understand why some people on the jury are angry with me. Chrissy lacked genuine accountability, and it was her downfall.
1755 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Lilly:
I have a lot of questions: First of all, how dare you? I know you’re likely not voting for me to win. But I’ll dignify this with a response anyway. I did what I had to do in order to get myself to the final 3, and eliminate my biggest threats so that I stand my best chance with the people sitting next to me.

Everyone: rank the jurors based on how much you spoke to them.

Hufus
Patrick
Pat
Ben
Akshay
Lilly
Cole
Chandler
Livingston
Nolan

Harry: rank the jurors based on how many "Yeah"s per message you sent to them

Lilly
Ben
Cole
Patrick
Akshay
Pat
Livingston
Chandler
Nolan
Hufus
1755 days 7 hours ago
BeastBoy
My question: Who would you ultimately describe as the alpha in our partnership?  If it was you explain why.  If not, explain stuff you could’ve done better.

Ben : I’ll admit yes you were the alpha in the relationship. However I still said my thoughts and controlled a few things as well. I wish I would have eliminated you sooner so that people didn’t think I just sheeped you all game. I did sheep you a lot, but that was part of my strategy I knew latching on to you would provide me a shield so I didn’t get targeted.
1755 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I got a full nights rest.

AJ - You’re still pretty scummy.  However, I think we can still be friends but you’re definitely not getting my vote here tonight.  But, you already knew this when you voted me out.

ALL - Say three ego streaking comments about the jurors gameplay and give Smelly 10.
1755 days 7 hours ago
BeastBoy
Justin -- You are a cool dude ngl, but from watching and interacting with my cute jury members, you were a sheep. Didn't make any moves from what it looks like, so what is YOUR biggest move that you believe got you to the end again?

Cole - my biggest move in this game was aligning with, and then eliminating ben. Ben has a huge rep in the gg community for being a big player and so I latched myself on for the ride. Yes I did sheep Ben for a good majority of the game but not all of it, as he provided me as a shield to hide behind Incase we were ever busted for playing the middle. And obviously, at the end I had to backstab him because he would have easily won in final 3.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!