This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of Glory

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of..

1755 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*sighs a bit*

After last tribal, I really don’t like any of you guys nor did I like any of you to begin with as I told the cast.  I think each of you lack the qualities that makes a “great” survivor winner in an all-star season.  I’d say congratulations, but I’m pretty flabbergasted the way in how each of you treated me in the past twenty-four hours.  If it hadn’t been for me being on a mountain top then I’m pretty confident that I had this game on lockdown and would’ve won final immunity.  However, this isn’t the case.  My puppets who I thought were my puppets betrayed me without a shadow of a doubt and now are sitting next to someone who has the personality of an Elmer’s glue commercial.  That makes this vote extremely difficult.

Justin - I obviously don’t like you.  However, I know people aren’t going to give you proper credit as someone who did work close to you all game.  Here’s the thing man... I doubt you were ever gonna win no matter who you sit next to you whether it was me, Akshay or even smelly.  Nobody knows who you are and your social game could be deemed just as bad, if not as bad as Harry’s.  You’re always going to be viewed as my lackey no matter what you say here tonight it’s not going to change a lot of people’s perception. 

My question: Who would you ultimately describe as the alpha in our partnership?  If it was you explain why.  If not, explain stuff you could’ve done better.

Harry -  I “REALLY” don’t like you in the context of this season.  This season we had a troublesome relationship as I always felt you were a thorn in my side strategically.  But, I still pushed my agenda properly over the course of the game.  I give you credit swaying these dinguses to take you to finals over me cause it seems they already have a losing battle whether it was me or you.  However, the elephant in the room is your social game and the way you treated me these past couple days. .. You were hypocritical, nasty and vice versa towards me and you in part nearly got yourself voted out and are lucky my WiFi was so inconsistent that I couldn’t push you out.  You do realize I’m apart of the jury right?

My question is strictly do you condone the way you treated me at the final six?

AJ - Alright... out of the final three.  I extremely dislike you and personally don’t want to speak to you again.  Preseason, I told you were going to the end and no matter the threat level.  I’d take you to the end win or lose.  Clearly, I let my guard down and you not only betrayed my trust but a friendship.  I knew coming in this could be my blind spot with co-existing relationship to you and I didn’t care.  The sadder part is I carried you such a long way with the intent both of us would be sitting at the end.  Congrats you got me out of the game and yes there was a pretty definite shot that I was beating you.  However, I don’t see a ton of redeeming qualities of your individual game.

My question is simple:  If you lose at final tribal tonight.  Was it worth betraying me the way you did not even giving me fire? 

I’m undecided as of right now and really don’t know where I’m voting.  I didn’t expect to be on the jury but congrats on getting my ass.

ALL - Rank the Jurors on gameplay and give each of them award.  We all want our egos stroked.
1755 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
LIVINGSTON:
1. Please do a JUROR comparison in which you compare each juror to a real US Survivor player and give a reason.
COLE- Michelle MVGX- Merge boot and picked because you were one of the least expecting it on your side of the alliances.
CHANDLER- Jessica MVGX- If you weren’t rocked out i do things would have turned out completely different and could have easily Made it to where I am now!
LIVINGSTON- Aubry! Very loyal player and knows what has to be done to make finals. Makes me laugh all the time and literally makes me root for you even when I’m in the game!
NOLAN- Jay MVGX- Very strong player that could have easily made it to final 3 if 1 thing wouldn’t have happened. You were in an AMAZING spot on your side.
LILLY- Andrea - Very socially aware and VERY strong in the challenges. Will voice their opinion on stuff they believe in!. There is a 10000% chance I would lose to you in finals if things went your way.
PATRICK- Jon SJDS- leader of the opposing alliance that everyone knew would win if he got his final 3 to the end. I didn’t really try and make plans with you because I knew eventually and as soon as I could I would be wanting you out.
HUFUS- Cirie- Had VERYYY good connections with almost everyone. You are definitely stronger than her in comps tho and that’s why you left earlier than she usually does!
PAT-  Kelley Wentworth- Voted out because you had good social connections on the jury and could easily win the last few immunity challenges and then no one could stop you.
AKSHAY- Ciera Eastin- Knew how to sell a game plan, but could have won it all because of all your friends on the jury. (PS. If you make finals with me.. There’s a possibility I get 0 votes because the ones I have a possibility of getting now would be snatched by you).
BEN- Malcolm- Played a great game and was playing a good middle game until you had to take control. Seen as too big of a threat to make f3 because you would win!

Note 1: sorry I noticed that there were more MVGX than I tried. I just got done rewatching that season.

Note 2: Will answer your 2nd part later! It’s A LOT
1755 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
Hello Finalists!

Congrats on making the Final 3. I once too made this position centuries ago.

Two of you I never spoke too and one is Harry, so yeah I am kind of lost with how I am going to vote.

I have had the pleasure to watch people come to the jury one after another and talk so much crap about y'all so it been a real fun time. I. do think that I was voted out unjustly, but its in the past. Before I ask my questions, I would like to turn to a fellow jury member, Hufus.

I am sorry that I voted for you and that is my biggest regret in this game. Yes I am bitter towards you especially with my vote out because I expected more. I do believe you that you did as much as you could do and I do forgive you.

Okay back to y'all.

AJ -- How the fuck are you? No seriously are you okay? I wouldn't know since you made no effort to talk to me or what seems like anyone but the people you aligned with. My question to you is what is your biggest REGRET in this game?

Justin -- You are a cool dude ngl, but from watching and interacting with my cute jury members, you were a sheep. Didn't make any moves from what it looks like, so what is YOUR biggest move that you believe got you to the end again?

Harry -- One Word: "Yeah". Everyone on the jury agrees that you are bat shit crazy and you never really gave anyone a clear answer on what you were doing, so I'm going to make sure you give me a clear answer. If you answer with a "yeah" then you've lost my vote. My question is...Was I robbed?
1755 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
I’ll do rankings tomorrow .. THEY TAKE ME FOREVER
1755 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
Comparing the jury members to Survivor Players:

Cole- Jessica from HHH: You’re a very friendly person, but also a dangerous player. You don’t necessarily fit the blueprint for a typical merge boot, yet you could’ve done damage if you made it deeper into the game.

Chandler- Paschal from Marquesas. You were widely beloved as a person and a player, yet you fell victim to a rock draw and lost a pretty good chance to win.

Livingston- Hayden from Blood vs. Water. You are a very savvy player that managed to create a strong alliance. You also fought very hard when you were on your way out. Through it all, you managed to keep your head high.

Nolan- Sandra from Pearl Islands. Your approach to the game seemed to match Sandra’s “as long as it isn’t me” approach. You also weren’t afraid to defend yourself.

Lilly- Kelley Wentworth in Cambodia. You found yourself in a difficult position in the middle of the game, yet you never stopped fighting to save yourself and try to improve your position.

Patrick- Chris from Vanuatu. Things weren’t in your favor at the merge, yet you managed to exploit the cracks in the majority to tilt the game in your favor.

Hufus- Teresa from Africa. The numbers weren’t on your side, yet you were a ray of light in the game. You were a compass of reason for me and several other players. If 1 or 2 more players were willing to make a move, you could’ve won.

Pat- Todd from China. You’re an incredibly savvy strategic player. You managed to align yourself with people that you could use as a shield, but also people you could overshadow in a potential FTC.

Akshay- Terry from Panama. You were trapped in the minority, yet you were respected by everyone. You also made it very deep into the season when the odds weren’t in your favor.

Ben- Rob Cesternino from Amazon. You were incredibly strategically aware and managed to put yourself in a power position to the point where you almost seemed to be an inevitable winner. Your run was cut just short before the FTC.
1755 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
BEN
My question is simple:  If you lose at final tribal tonight.  Was it worth betraying me the way you did not even giving me fire? 
Well I would clearly say no, but the way you are talking “My puppets who I thought were my puppets betrayed me without a shadow of a doubt” .. doesnt sit right. Because of our friendship preseason i dont know if you were expecting me to just let you win because you played a more flashy game? There were times where you told me stuff I could have leaked cuz you didn’t want to go with my plan, but since of our friendship I didn’t leak any of your future plans with anybody and kept you in power cuz I knew you were protecting me on your side and had my back. And you say you wouldn’t of gotten rid of me @ f4, but that could be cuz I was definitely losing so ofc you would take me.
I made Final 4 my last season with 3 people who didn’t play all that great and I was pissed when my friend before the game voted me out because his best shot to win was not against me, but I still voted him cuz I felt like he played the best.
I’m sorry Ben if what I did really made you hate me and not want to talk to me, but I signed up for this to WIN! And getting rid of you right here was my best shot. Sorry
1755 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Alright you fucking dorks.

I have a lot to say. I was heavily invested in this season and I... could not be more disappointed in this final 3. I think all three of you have some extremely, extremely poor social games.

One of you never said a word to me.

One of you never spoke to anyone who wasn't an ally.

One of you only said "Yeah" to me.

So, this is a tough one. It's a battle of halfwits if you want my vote.

So, let's get this started.

Justin - Why? Why do you even exist? You're like a sesame seed on a shitty burger. You're the insignificant of the insignificant. You're a tasteless, soulless, empty piece of nothing. You exist solely for the notion of existing. You were created in a laboratory to see how much of a boring piece of nothing they could create. If air had a flavor, it would taste like you. The fact that you exist actually hurts me so much. It genuinely offends me. So my question for you is: Why do you exist?

AJ - I honestly think that you think that you're a lot smarter than you actually are. You think you laid low and played this game out but you honestly sat around waiting to be told what to do. If not from me, Akshay, or Hufus, it was apparently by Ben. In neither circumstance were you ever in control of this game. Your sole purpose was to sheep. So own it and you have my vote. Has anyone ever told you that sheeping is a strategy? Because it is. Fucking own that.

Harry - What the fuck? Like, I'm sorry, excuse me: Pardon me: hold on: one second here: let me take a moment: WHAT THE FUCK? We're truly in the worst timeline where you, YOU! are the frontrunner to win this season. Speaking to you was like eating a rotten tomato. I would rather grind my teeth against a chalkboard while taking a warm, wet, plastic spoon up my ass than speak to you. I would rather watch paint dry after I watch the grass grow than speak to you. Speaking to you was a nightmare. I literally dreaded opening up your PMs. Your whole personality is that you say "Yeah" all the time.

And I honestly thought it was because you didn't like me, but apparently you did it to everyone. The reason people wanna see you win is because they hate the two people sitting next to you. That's great and all, but I hate you too! You were playing an obvious strategy and you were the most transparent player I've ever had the misfortune of playing against. In any season where the other players are smart, they get rid of you premerge. But no. I was genuinely fucking cursed to have to appeal to you as a swing vote for vote after vote after vote. I'm just so baffled at where we've come not only as tengaged group game players, but as a human race. In what universe do we reward this kind of social ineptitude?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MealyCluelessHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

I have a lot of questions: First of all, how dare you?

Everyone: rank the jurors based on how much you spoke to them.

Harry: rank the jurors based on how many "Yeah"s per message you sent to them

AJ: rank the jurors based on how many times you sucked their dicks

Justin: r̸̡̤͎͍̻͓͈͓̤͎͚̻̱̀͛̓a̵̤̰̺͉̪̩͔̹̎̑̔̀̔́̃̍̽͌̽͆̕͝n̷̢̢͖̗̺͚̗͎̏̑́k̴̠̔̓̆ ̸̛̛̜̏̈́̈́̔̊͝͝ţ̸̮̟̤̦̂̑̃̎̏̃̊̐̓͝ḧ̸̤̫͑͂̀̆̾͋̔̈́͑͘̕͘͠͝e̸̥̠̗̗̱͓͙̅̃̈̋̈́̓̅͌̾̽͋͆̅̾ ̷̡̝̋̈́͂̽͘j̸̢͚̳̲̤͙̟̳̤̮̦̐͗̀͗̂̅̔̓̽̚u̶̡̱̹͍̽͋́͌͋͝r̷̛̩͙̮͕̳͓̫̟̭̮͑̈͗̀̓̚o̷͖̥̤̠̰͍̱͗̓̅̊͐͂̃͋̃͝r̸̛͉͊̏͊̅͒̕͝s̷̲͍̯̉̍ ̷̛̛̱͎̻͍̈́͂̀͊̎̿͐̏͠b̴̢͔͐̆̊͝â̴̧̢̞̘̭͎̘̻͍͈̮̝̼͔̄̏̽̄̀̕s̷̢̲̭̞̳̣̼̙̓̆ȩ̶̡̞̫͔̘̟͈̱̻̋̇̃̾̔́͌̔͐̊̃̈́͝͠ͅͅd̷̛̩̋̎͂̏̋̉͝ ̶̛̻̉̊͆͂̍ǫ̴̢̦͖̻̹̱̭̺͐̌͂̑̀̑͋̈́̽̑̈͒͘͘n̷̛̰̗̟̻̣̱̘͎̦̯̣͗ ̷̨̛̛̣̳͇̯̘̗̠̳̠̣̠͓̖̍̽̓͌͌̎̅̿͠͝͝h̴̢̧͔̜̹͍̟̲͍̫̜̹̙̲̳͗̈̽͛̔o̶̗̞̝͓͛̒̇̎ẅ̶͓̠̘̩̭̽͂́́̅͊̍̅͑̄̉̕͜͝ ̸̟͎̲̩̪̲͓̅̀̄m̷̼̍͊̐̋ų̵̦̮̬̥̙̠͚̥̥̈̾͜ć̶̠͚̑̎̂̾̐̆̒̃͝h̶̘͇̰͆̓̔̉̋͋̐͛̾̕ ̸̳͙͇̟̪̻̪̳̪͙̭͓̜̿̂̀̽̾̂̓͜y̷̨̬͙̜͉̙͎͖̤͈͈͌́́̈̓͗̄̐͐͋́̀̕͝ǫ̷͎̤̗̔̔̔͆̏́͒͊́̎̿ư̷̮̯̝̟̥͚̪̌̊̄̀̏̆̌̅͐͠ ̷̧̨̨̯̲̥͖̩͕͓̙͎̻̺̥̆̀̀͒̓̍̉̀s̴̡̺̦͍͎̜͉̻̙͓̠̝̈̌ù̵͕̏̐̀̄͆̉̍͑̑̇̽̔͠c̵̨̧̢̛̹̙͙͈̥̰̲̖͉̣͕̈́͒͛̔͝k̴̛͙̭̲̳̣͙̃́͑̒͝e̸̡̢̧̲͖̻̺̗̦̦̜̓͜d̷̢̛̠͓̪̻̥̀́̏̒͑̊͐͝ͅ ̶̢̣̣̦͍̝̭̪͕͙̭̗̮̝̎̒̌̉̐̏͠ṱ̸̨̯͗͜ḧ̸̡̢̪͈̞̖̥̤̤̟͈̥͉̠̼̄̉́̋̈́̄̉̍̚ě̵͎̠̒́̃͂̏̆̓͑͑̕͝͝ ̶̠̈́͑͘ļ̴͎̟̥̜͚͇̪̦̻͠ḯ̵͔͕̭̼̻̊͝f̷̧̮̠̰̙̻̫̯̘̝̬̞͇͆̈́̄͛ͅe̷̞̙̯̪̓̓̅̓͒̽̕͝͝ ̵̨̧̨̨̖͔͖͚̤͉̭͓͔̍̑̆͐̈́̔̀̍̀͗͋͘ȏ̷̡̨̲̫̣̭̺̤̬̣̀̄̓̈́̿̚͜͝ͅͅͅų̶̳̮̩̹͌̆́͛͆̀͗̍̂̀͝ẗ̴̢̧̰͇̮͔̼͚̮̠̖̘͚̥̤́͋̀͋̚͝ ̸̧̧̬̟͖̙̻̖̲̙̫̒̅̉͠ǫ̴̢̨̛̙͚̩͕̬̣͇̙̰̭̳̏̀͒̀̓́͛͊̎̉͝f̷̰̹̺̙͎͛̓̎͆̋̚̚ ̸̢̪̞͗͛͝t̶̲̹̺̳̟̪̙͓̞̖̀̄̓͌ḩ̴̦̦̰̠̳̹̭̘̦̦̙͙̭͂͑̈́̏̄̈̓͋́̎͗̾̚͝ͅȩ̵̠̜̝̈̄́̆i̸͙̫̔̈̐̃̉̍͋͗͌̊̽͒̒̎͝r̷̨̡̼̲̻̙̪̼̭̦̐̆̉͌͂̅̐̋̉͌̅̌̍̑͋ͅ ̸̨̩̫̣̥͈̋̀̽̉̎̇ś̸̼̳̣͍̺̓o̸̫̮̹͕̞͚̯͉͎̺̪̭̾͌ͅu̵̩͔̳̬͎̽͋̀l̶̡̛̘̺̠̫͈̦͇̘͒͑͗̽͑͊̀͐͘͝ ̶̳̝͙͙̝͇̻̥̭̾̅͛̋͜f̴̡̛̘̻͓͒̾̔̕͠o̵̡̧͇͚̤͙̮̤̬̳͆̓ŗ̶̝̣̹͓̘͓̱̖̏̂͆͆̓̃̀͛̐̉͘̚̚͘͝ͅ ̴̪̜̬̳̹̬́́̌̔̑͛̉̎̈̈̍͐̑̚ś̷̨̛͍̱̣͎̯̺̪̝̟̟̜͂̈́̆u̵̡̧̥̬̞̜͇͍̖͕̼̾́̅̃́ͅs̸̨̢̻̟͓̙̖̼͇̼̱̏̇̆̀̿͂̃̓̊̏̅̕̚͜ͅṯ̶̟͚͍̙̈́̓e̷̻̮̩̬̜̱̙̲̿̑n̴̛̰̗̣͈̝̱̝͇͔̑̅͋̇̄ͅa̵̡̦̪̤̻̭͓̋͜n̵̡͚̰̪͔̦̜͖͙̏̓̈́̽̉̿̒͘͘č̸͕̗͕͖̝̱̳̬͒̀͊̏͐͝e̴̦̗̳̱̗̗͓̘͔̿̂͛͠ ̴̛̠̎̀̍̄͋̂͆́̌
1755 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hey final three, congratulations on doing what none of us were able to do. You all played... games of sorts, good or bad has yet to be seen.

AJ - I personally never understood what you were up to in this game and don’t really know your journey and what you did to get here.

Justin - From my experience, you were even harder to communicate with than Harry, as you very clearly never said much of anything.

Harry - I think you’re coming in here with an interesting perspective - you weren’t even on the initial cast, having to have spammed a poll to get in, yet you made crazy moves and switched things up a lot and everything really worked out, but the biggest question is if all of it was intentional or a happy accident.

So I have a few questions for all of you:

1) What social relationship was the most important to you in this game and what did you do to strengthen that relationship over the course of this game?

2) Which round do you think you were sincerely the most in danger to go home and what did you do to prevent it from being you?

3) Compare your game to a losing Survivor finalist and explain why your game is similar to theirs but also what you did differently to deserve the jury’s respect and votes tonight.
1755 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
COLE
AJ -- How the fuck are you? No seriously are you okay? I wouldn't know since you made no effort to talk to me or what seems like anyone but the people you aligned with. My question to you is what is your biggest REGRET in this game?

Hey COLEEE! Sorry we didn’t really talk AT ALL this game. I’m someone if I don’t think I’m gonna work with you or I’m going to be voting you off I won’t really try and make a connection because I feel fake while doing it for some reason. I do feel like it’s a 2 way steeet tho cuz the people who I didn’t talk to didn’t really try messaging me or getting to know me either, but I should have at least tried.

My biggest regret would not being a little bit more flashy with my game and also not connecting or talking to more people. Both seem to have gotten me in trouble this go around
1755 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Fair enough AJ.

Just know win or lose that you don’t have a friend in me.  You excessively used a pre-existing relationship and kept hammering away we were going to finals only to “bonk” me on the head.  I’m happy to speak about this after the season is over but you’re not getting my vote tonight strictly caused you used a personal relationship to advance yourself.

Apologies for describing you as a puppet but I really felt that I did most of the lifting.
1755 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
I'm waiting for my animals
1755 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
AJ I did reach out to you in the main chat hoping that would be an olive branch, but it didn't play out like that clearly
1755 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
Lol okay Ben whatever man
1755 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
**** THIS IS NOLAN’S SPEECH ****

Hey Jurors! Sorry I can't be with you but I don't feel like logging back on this shit hole. So I got my "Patty Daddy" to post in my regards.

Justin- There's not much to say about you. From my POV you were kinda dragged throughout all of the pre merge and you're a loyal king I admit it. But I NEED more. Give me two things that you did in this game that had a bit affect on the story of the game.

AJ- I. Hate. Everything. About. You. Why. Do. I. Still. Love. You. Anyway you're a fucking mess. And you never shared any weed :c On a side note I had to make an attempt to speak to you. I had to be the bigger person and add you on Skype and start a convo. And that hurts because you're the one in the F3. Please explain your social game.

Harry- Yeah..I'll think about it...Also iconic lines. For some reason heading into this season I knew we weren't going to get along. My suspicions were confirmed when I had confirmation that you wanted me out. I mean I had a hunch. See part me of still thinks you're lying. When me and Lily had are fight p2. I mentioned something about you switching your vote bc you felt bad about what I said. Then you said "Maybe" But then you don't say anything in your speech about it. Y'know you remind me of Sarah Lacina. I mean hell, JB didn't give you a spot, you had to fight for it. See I don't understand how your social game of people voting for you in the poll transitioned into your social game. And at the end of the day I don't think Sarah Lacina is a game changer. You got incredibly lucky multiple times. But I'm not sure I want to put you in a winners season. Explain why you have such a problem telling the truth to people.

I need all three of you to pick a song that I would like. Whatever song I like the most might just have my vote! Love you all.
1755 days 11 hours ago
BeastBoy
Not ignoring y’all, will answer questions and such in the morning

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!