This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of Glory

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Edge of..

1754 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
*stroking

Mobile been screwing me.
1754 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
Justin - Why? Why do you even exist? You're like a sesame seed on a shitty burger. You're the insignificant of the insignificant. You're a tasteless, soulless, empty piece of nothing. You exist solely for the notion of existing. You were created in a laboratory to see how much of a boring piece of nothing they could create. If air had a flavor, it would taste like you. The fact that you exist actually hurts me so much. It genuinely offends me. So my question for you is: Why do you exist?

I exist because my parents wanted a child
1754 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
1) What social relationship was the most important to you in this game and what did you do to strengthen that relationship over the course of this game?

I would have to go with AJ. We have been friends for awhile and I’ve always wanted to strengthen our friendship with making it far together. As far as strengthening it, constant communication was a vital part of improving it as we had trust in eachother throughout the whole game.

2) Which round do you think you were sincerely the most in danger to go home and what did you do to prevent it from being you?

Hmmm probably final 7 when I caught when there was a plan to blindside me. I went around telling people that we needed to stick to the plan and that I wasn’t a real target.

3) Compare your game to a losing Survivor finalist and explain why your game is similar to theirs but also what you did differently to deserve the jury’s respect and votes tonight.

I’m gonna go with woo for obvious reasons. Playing 2nd fiddle to tony (Ben) and just a lack of self awareness. What I think I did differently than woo was cutting my leader when I had the chance, and I did just that.
1754 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
Remaining questions

Livingston:
It is important to be socially aware in this game, and to me part of social awareness is knowing as more than strategic chess pieces. To test your social awareness, I would like you to take each juror and name at least 1-2 personal facts about them that has nothing to do with strategy for their role in this game's strategy.

Cole: 1. Your birthday is on March 12th, you are 22. 2. We both relate over having lost in tiebreakers in previous games we’ve played.

Chandler: 1. You live in the São Paulo area and you enjoy going out and partying a lot. 2. You’re a big fan of drag queens.

Livingston: 1. You got a 4 on AP Lit & Lang, and a 3 on Psych.
2. You enjoy photography and prefer Nikon cameras.

Nolan: Your favorite genre of music is rock. Your favorite artists include Linkin Park & Fall Out Boy

Lilly: You have dealt with gender dysphoria dysphoria in your life. You’ve stated that you face misgendering often on tengaged from cisgender gay men and that transphobic bullying was why you quit skeleton coast.

Patrick: 1. You’re the token straight guy, but you aren’t afraid of things that might be seen as gay. You’re secure enough in yourself to joke about sexuality. 2. You are dating Sadie and your goal was to be “the Rob & Amber of the winner’s circle”

Hufus: 1. You’re on the path to becoming a doctor
2. You were bullied because of your weight when you were younger.

Pat: 1. One of your favorite shows is Glee
2. You don’t like to show your face or go on call with tengaged people.

Akshay: I will admit that we didn’t have much of a personal connection, as most of our conversations were about game. You live in India (about 9 hours ahead of me in time zone) and you take morning classes that are an hour away from your home. As a bonus, I’d just like to say that I think you have very good Survivor opinions.

Ben: 1. Your favorite part of tengaged is hosting, and that’s pretty much what keeps you coming back.
2. You hiked Mt. Washington of the White Mountain National Forest in NH this week.
1754 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
1. Please do a JUROR comparison in which you compare each juror to a real US Survivor player and give a reason.
2. It is important to be socially aware in this game, and to me part of social awareness is knowing as more than strategic chess pieces. To test your social awareness, I would like you to take each juror and name at least 1-2 personal facts about them that has nothing to do with strategy for their role in this game's strategy.

LIVINGSTON-

Cole- Sarah Lacina Cagayan because you were not the original target but due to chaos ensuing you got an unfortunate merge boot.

Chandler- Jessica Lewis survivor millennials vs gen x. This one is obvious, as you were robbed due to drawing rocks just like she was. Rip bro <3

Livingston- imma go with Davie from ghost island. Fantastic social game but was voted out for the same reason of being to likeable and in the minority.

Nolan- Alec from dVg. Amazing physical and social competitor, but was booted for having many connections early on.

Lily- Sandra Diaz twine. Chaos starter, pot stirrer, villain. What more can I say about about the QUEEN

Patrick- I’m gonna go with yul Kwon. Although he didn’t win, Patrick was very good at the social and strategical game like yul. He had many good bonds, was a quiet stealthy player and almost flew under the radar just like yul did.

Hufus- I’m gonna go with Rupert. Very likeable guy who played the social game to perfection. Had many connections in this cast, and was an easy lock to win had he made the finals.

Pokepat- Parvati. Very manipulative, cunning, sharp, witty and strategy was second to none.

Akshay- Rick devens minus the advantages. Very good at avoiding elimination despite always being targeted , seeming to always have 9 lives.

Ben - David from millennials vs gen x. Played the absolute best game of the season, only to be robbed just shy of the finals
1754 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
PS: Compare the jury members to some animal.

CHANDLER :

Cole- dog.  Loyal guy that just got eaten by the wolves of the game.
Chandler- big horn sheep...you were tough and underated as a fucking cool ass animal
Livingston- sloth, a very quiet slick creature moving throughout the game
Nolan- bear. You were so dominant in this game
Lily- cheetah. Moving so quick and swift in this game, others were scared of you
Patrick- poison dart frog....silent but deadly at strategy
Hufus- dolphin...everyone always enjoys seeing you play and you’re very enjoyable
Pokepat- snake, very sneaky slithering through the game
Akshay- rooster cause you were fucking annoying when you talked
Ben- lion, the ultimate playerypu roared those o orders at me and I obeyed LOL
1754 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Everyone: rank the jurors based on how much you spoke to them.

MOST TO LEAST

Ben
Grr
Pokepat
Akshay
Hufus
Chandler
Nolan
Livingston
Lily
Cole
1754 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
ALL - Rank the Jurors on gameplay and give each of them award.  We all want our egos stroked.

Ben
Grr
Pokepat
Hufus
Lily
Akshay
Chandler
Nolan
Livingston
Cole

Awards:
Biggest Hero: Grr
Biggest Villain: Lily
Most robbed: Chandler
Smartest Move: Nolan
Best Underdog: Hufus
Biggest Fighter: Akshay
Best Sportsmanship: Livingston
Most Generous Ally: Cole
Most Selfless: Patrick
Most Deserving: Ben
1754 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
Wow those awards don’t sound familiar at all. *Sees literally every award I gave*
1754 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
ALL - Say three ego streaking comments about the jurors gameplay and give Smelly 10.

Cole: 1. You are very level-headed 2. You are a dependable ally 3. As cliche as it might be to say, you were robbed.

Chandler: 1. Your social positioning was spectacular. 2. You probably would’ve gone much further in this game if it wasn’t for the rock draw. 3. You were incredibly kind to me even though you’re angry.

Livingston: 1. You’re incredibly good at separating personal relationships from gameplay. 2. You had by far the most positive attitude of this cast. 3. You are an incredibly deserving 4 time player. 4. I’m surprised you haven’t won by now given how close you’ve come 5. You had amazing sportsmanship and everyone was sad to see you go. 6. You are able to acknowledge when you make a mistake. 7. You are incredibly self-aware. 8. You’re definitely worthy of the Christian Hubicki comparisons. 9. You’re an incredibly dedicated player. 10. You wear the nickname of Smelly with admirable pride.

Nolan: 1. One of the most direct players I know 2. You aren’t afraid to play hard 3. You aren’t afraid to defend yourself when you’re being attacked or mischaracterized.

Lilly: 1. You know how to use the cards you’ve been dealt to your advantage. 2. Persuasiveness is your super power. 3. Adversity can’t stand in your way.

Patrick: 1. You were willing to take risks for the good of your allies 2. You helped me find confidence in my own game 3. You weren’t afraid to be a leader

Hufus: 1. You were really good at gathering information 2. Your impressive social gameplay made people want to keep you around. 3. Your exit was one of the most emotional for all of us.

Pat: 1. You were a pretty solid comp threat 2. You were incredibly aware of everything going on in the game 3. I appreciate you always having my back.

Akshay: 1. You were one of the most respected people in this cast. 2. You fought incredibly hard until the end. 3. You knew when to apologize and when to strategize. You turned a bad position into a bargaining spot.

Ben: 1. You were incredibly good at downplaying the strength of your game. 2. You were one challenge away from likely winning this game. 3. You knew what moves to make and when to make them.
1754 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yes I did give the same awards you did but different people. Big deal man
1754 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
I love king Harry bc he follows my life on Instagram
1754 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
I got the same award
1754 days 11 hours ago
JetsRock12
I’m gonna go on a hike then I’ll answer all y’all questions -_-
1753 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
Rip AJ

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!