This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari..

1403 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
My speech and answer to roses question part 1 is on bottom of page 1... here is rose’s answer part 2

ROSE PART 2, JURY RANKING

DESERVED TO WIN THE MOST:

Arek- This shouldn’t be a secret to anyone, I think wed all agree Arek was one of the biggest players this season. This was a huge move that basically the entire tribe wanted for the same reason.. Arek probably wins at ftc!! From day one you could tell Arek is a gamer and he has what it takes to win. He got blindsided in a different game pre merge during this game, and that is for sure because of his threat level. This game was no different. My guy was playing a triple threat, well balanced game. Hella shook we got you out so early In merge, I expected you to be around for the long haul.

JJ- I think people underestimate JJ. Shit, I underestimated JJ. JJ and myself were positioned in the middle for a majority of the merge. We were together in several different Alliances and were able to play the field. This worked out to our benefit, and I saw JJ’s game from a first hand basis and bro was playing hard and smart. JJ and I had long strategy talks and if you saw how he was thinking and running ideas in his head you would agree. 

Spark/Rose- I gotta put you guys together. Y’all were a great duo. This season was made up of duos, you two, me/Daniel, Raheem/Arek. At the end of the day, two duos made F6, when in reality our duos should have been split up prior. The fact you guys pulled off the duo game til 6, and it would have been til f5 or ftc if I didn’t play my coin, is amazing. Spark I already know you are a fuckin phenomenal player bro. Very similar to Arek I’d say BUT you’re low key about it. No one really had you on their radar until late in the game which could have been a crucial mistake. You were slick and behind the scenes and that’s why I had to do what I did. Rose, girl you were underrated as FUCK. From what I’ve heard you were winning ftc and have a lot of jury support. I haven’t seen you around in the group game scene, then again I’ve been gone for years lol. But I can tell you’re a good social player. People loved you and underestimated you but at the end of the day you probably would’ve killed it at ftc.

Raheem- One of the most personable people in this game. It was so easy to talk to you even though we had no trust really in each other. I think you got screwed once Arek was blindsided. You being blindsided during this vote also alienated you further. It made it easy to vote you later on as the vote to keep merge tribe unified and not go crazy.

Alan- Man you used to be fucking insane in games. I think like me, you got older and less interested in these. I don’t think your head was as invested as you were in the past. If you were tho there’s no doubt in my mind you go far. The thing is you shouldn’t have gone home that day. Idols came out and the vote tied between you and I... this was a huge move for me today as I gave up immunity and self voted this round to win an advantage... I found myself in a tie against you which was too close for comfort but my risky move paid off. You went home in revote, I stayed and secured my advantage, which I never needed!

Crypt- I know you have potential but you were just casualty of early merge boot, easy target. I wish you didn’t target me so much haha I would’ve liked to work with you. But I had to get you out.

Yung- You were the merge boot, the best vote to keep everything calm and collected for the time being... The later everyone explodes and the game goes crazy, the easier it is for me to be in the loop.
1403 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
Before I address my question to you I have a couple comments.  Ahmed, I’ll start with you; congratulations, you achieved what you set out to do.   You came into this saying you would do whatever it took To get to the final 3 and that is what you did.  You were a deceptive, lying bitch throughout the game.  You never treated me with an ounce of respect.  You didn’t even speak to me like I deserved your breath.  I might envy your position in the final 3, but I do not envy you.  With that being said, I do think you played a good game and you were outright about it.  My request from you Ahmed; I would like an apology.  You may have outwitted us, outplayed us and outlasted us, but you did not out class any of us on the jury.

Chris, I have no questions for you, I just have a statement.  Chris you’re a very openly pompous, arrogant human being.  I admire your frankness with it.  You’ve worked hard to get where you are at and you’ve worked long before you came to this game.  I give that credit to you, but on the other hand, your inability to admit your failures without going into a whiny speech makes you a bit of a loser in life.  In a word would you agree that your overall gameplay would be called feckless?

Daniel I think you’re a liar, I think you’re a phony.  You said thinks to me and you never lived up to them.  I think you’re spineless and I hate your smile. The fact of the matter is that if you get my vote tonight and let me be clear it is not for how you played the game because in the challenges you were pitiful, at camp I rarely saw you muster enough energy except to stir coconut and your self proclaimed social skills really don’t lie anywhere outside of your alliance.  The only quality I actually saw you bring to this game was the value of riding the coattails of people who maybe do play the game.  So realize, if I vote for you it is not for you, but is against Chris.  I have one question for you and if you can answer yes to this question I will give you my million dollar vote.  If you get the money will you agree to have your vocal cords removed?  I think you are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society and the only think I would vote to give you is a handful of — nah she went too far.

If you didn’t know, I was just quoting crazy survivor jury speeches.  I’m very happy with you 3 and think you all played amazing, yet different games.  In the name of cutthroat survivor, I want each of you to tell me why the other finalists do not deserve my vote specifically.  Well done all!
1403 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JJ

Hey JJ. Sorry I came off arrogant and pompous. I hope that isn’t how I come off as a person, I try really hard irl to be humble and kind. The game is unfortunately much different than life. I want to make finals and I want to win. I tried to play a good game while being a good person but I did have to make a lot of shitty plays and hurt people. I befriended people and made alliances and turned on them. I can agree where that could be feckless. It’s easy and weak to play the villain. It’s so easy to lie and backstab. It’s hard to play as a hero and if you do that while still winning I applaud you. When it comes down to Survivor, I’m a schemer. I treat these online games as practice for the real deal.. I want to get as much practice, mess with as many different twists, strategies, ideas, game plans so if I ever get the opportunity to fulfill my dream and play the real show, I will have an idea of what to do and how to do it. So yes I can agree I was feckless at times. Weak, unreliable to some people. But to others I was their Saving grace. To others I was the reason they got eliminated. I wasn’t useless entirely. I think I played a strong game, and while yes it was arrogant and feckless at times, I am proud of how I played. I started off so inactive. I am glad I got into the game and played hard. I’d rather do that and be a villain then be quiet and inactive and everyone loves me. Much love my guy I had an awesome time being in a close relationship with you. I’m sorry I took you out but at that point you or Ahmed were the coin bearers and Ahmed won immunity.
1403 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JJ PART 2

me just now reading the last part LMAO damn bro 🤣🤣

AHMED does NOT deserve to win simply for the fact he wouldn’t be here without immunity and twists. The twist that gave him immunity twice in a row, or the idol. He wouldn’t have such a high chance at winning if he didn’t come into this ftc with 4 automatic votes in the form of a coin. I don’t think someone should win because they got 4 coins and 3/8 jury votes.

DANIEL does NOT deserve to win because he would not be here without me and that is backed up by two tribal councils. At the merge I gave Daniel my one and only coin ALL GAME so he would have immunity... he just played an idol and saved himself prior to the merge. I don’t know if I save Daniel with that, but I do think if he was not safe he would’ve had a fairly good chance at being targeted again. At final 6 I have my 50/50 coin to Daniel to save him and get Spark out. This essentially set me up to make finals no matter what, and it just so happened to save Daniel again. To say Daniel had a few lives in this game is fair.

So yeah. I don’t think either of these guys make it here without me or immunity or twists in some major way. I definitely relied on my share of outside factors but I wasn’t good at immunity challenges, I didn’t have idols, and I didn’t have someone give me advantages. I played this game with my social skills and strategic abilities and relied on myself and the connections I built.
1403 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
ROSE QUESTIONS

1. If you could do anything different about your game, what would it be, and why?
2. What do you think was your biggest move and why?
3. Rank all of the jurors for who deserved to win most to least and give your reasons why.

1. I like this question because nobody ever plays a perfect game and there is always something someone can improve on. For me, I think I would have built closer ties with a select few individuals, example alan, who had 2 coins. As well, probably have taken raheem out before arris because Arris and I had a much closer bond than Raheem and I did, it would have been easier to persuade alan boot list order for finale.

2. My biggest power move was turning on Arek and taking him out as he was front line winner at that point in the game.
My best strategical move was aligning with the minority as well building very tight close bonds to essentially obtain coins. I knew about many alliances happening in this game. I knew about you, spark, daniel, and arek alliance from arek. I knew you guys were splitting votes at f6. I knew both raheem and arek wanted to turn on you and spark, and vise versa at f8. I had a good perception of both sides in this games which helped me calculate who I wanted out that round to obtain either their coins or to better further my position in the game.

3. Jury Rank

JJ - There is no doubt JJ played one of the best social games when I compare it to mine. He sat in final 6 with SIX coins. He was playing the game I was playing and knew what he doing, he did it hella well as well. Without a doubt he was my biggest jury threat when I compare him to everyone else hence why I targeted him right at away during the finale.

Arek - Arek also played a great social game. He hand his hands in many jars and had many people in his good ties. If arek had stayed till finale I believe he would have the most coins.

Rose - I tried from day one taking you out. You made it to final 4. You started HARD from day one building bonds and it got you in such a good positioning and it was paying off. Your social aspect was very similar to Arek, but the only difference I see between you two is that he was in the goods with both Vulcano and Salina. After Salina blindsided zach, you kind of cut ties with them all except spark.

Spark - Spark was such a big physical threat to me which created his target at final 6. Although I feel his social game wasn't as visible as someone like yours or Areks, he still had great ties with people to get him to final 6.

Raheem - Raheem was one of the very few personable people in this game. You can have great convo's with him which better furthers a bond. I think being too close to arek is what puts him in this ranking. It ruined his game once arek was out because he was completely isolated.

Crypt - Crypt is one heck of a player, but given he was an early merge boot didn't have much growth that can compare him to the other cast. What puts him here above a few others is his will to fight while at the bottom. He did the auction well and idol searched to get him out of the bottom for one round. I think if the stars were more aligned for him at merge and if he spoke to volcano more, he would have gone far.

Yung - I place yung here because being the first boot there isn't much growth compared to the entire jury. Yung though, was very easy to talk to and was extremely open. Along side Crypt. I think if he opened up a lot more to volcano the same way he opened up to me pre-merge. His ties would be murderous and would be as threatening as arek social ties.

Alan - I hear Alan was very good at group games back in the day, but it seems as though he was not much invested in this one. Many people i spoke to that said they spoke with Alan said he was very inactive. That being said, I spoke very little with Alan before his vote off and it was clear he was intelligent and knew the game dynamics. I think if he invested more time into bonds pre merge his early merge boot wouldn't have happened.
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll be on the road today going to Williamsburg but will be on throughout to answer questions :)
1403 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
Stoner where are you driving from? I live in VA lol
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Coming from Maryland, like dc. I have fam in Arlington, Richmond and McLean too so I’m in va a decent bit
1403 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@ROSE

1. If you could do anything different about your game, what would it be, and why?

I think I obviously lacked in challenges at pre-merge which caused me to be a target but that's very normal for me as I tend to rely on my social and strategic game. As there wasn't much gameplay happening pre-merge it was very difficult for me to find a footing and I did have a hard time early on but I no doubt made up for it in my post-merge gameplay where physicality became less of a factor. I also think that I did well befriended everyone but I was never anyones closest ally which made me never really get any coins excluding the one from  Chris at 11 in game.

2. What do you think was your biggest move and why?

I think it was easily the move to take out Arek for me personally. Arek was the only person that was really playing both sides and every time I talked to someone, they would say that Arek was their favourites so that scared me a lot especially coming into F8. So beforehand, Arek said to all of us he wanted the split with Chris and Crypt and Chris was in our other alliance with Ahmed. I told this to Ahmed for him to lean my way over Arek and I then got JJ on my side as at the time JJ really had no serious alliance so it was my opportunity to pull him in and give him a lifeline for him to hopefully stay by my side which worked. I got a 4 person alliance together to take out Arek and the votes from there on out became simple at least with the Raheem. After Arek went home, I felt as though I had the most connections everywhere with you Rose and Spark and my actual alliance so Raheem who felt I betrayed him had to go.

3. Rank all of the jurors for who deserved to win most to least and give your reasons why.
Sure next post
1403 days 7 hours ago
FighterMan
LEANNA QUESTION

Lmaoo I'm dying at the jury quotes. Thanks for the fun game and hope you enjoyed the authentic calculator i got you at Rome that can help you cheat in math competitions in the future.

Moving forward with why i think the other finalists DON'T deserve your vote. One thing I never like doing is down playing other finalists because anyone who makes it here deserves to be here. That being said since it is a question:

1) I believe Chris doesn't deserve your vote because he was not really present in the game until after auctions occurred. Many people I spoke to always described chris as loyal, but not present. For me the ideal winner is someone who comes to play from day 1. The fact he obtained 0 coins from people further proves there was not many close bonds formed with the cast. He became more of everyone ideal final 3 near the end because of this.

2) I believe Daniel doesn't deserve your vote because he didn't have much control of things for most of the run. Given he was almost voted out and didn't feel safe enough at merge that he was willing to purchase immunity with 2 coins further justifies this. To have a full grasp of people from all sides means you must be willing to give up purchasing immunity because you KNOW you are in control. Many times he thought he was influencing me in my votes when in reality I had a full grasp on both side plans because of my close ties with arek & other people on the outsides, and had my own agenda set out.
1403 days 7 hours ago
Arris
This season was such a joy, and you all played a fierce game. Initially, I’ve had a lot of questions , but your speeches practically answered it all, and we, the jurors spoke a still speak a lot about everything that went down, so my decision will solely be based on whose game I was most impressed. Whether it’s a coin game played by Ahmed, social “non-threat” middle game played by Stoner, or paying all the sides like Daniel did. The vote is not as simple as I presumed at first, because there is a lot of layers to how all of you actually played vs to how it seemed with a glimpse of an eye, so I do have a lot to think of, but I want to congratulate to all of you for plying a strong game.
1403 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
JJ: I want each of you to tell me why the other finalists do not deserve my vote specifically.  Well done all

Well I was actually so lost at that whole speech until I saw the word feckless and it all came to me but onto the question

Chris: Well as much as Chris would like to say that I wouldn't be here without him, as I don't think is true, I ABSOLUTELY do think he wouldn't be here without me. Although, yeah we were a duo, his lack of just straight up activity at the start of the game forced me to really try and force people to like Chris and telling him what to do. Sometimes when he's busy he would need me to run him down on what's going on in the game and what not. He's even said it himself, he probably wouldn't have been active if it weren't for our duo alliance and me helping him focus. Mid-merge, I kept him off the table as a target and when he finally became a target, I nullified that plan by making my own personal alliance. And at F11, I don't think I would have been a target with or without the coin since I had alliances with both sides. But although I love Chris, I know he needed me more than I needed him.

Ahmed: Well honestly Ahmed is a great guy, we are very similar but something would make me feel uneasy with voting Ahmed for a few reasons. Recently, Ahmed on blogs and skype chats has just been gloating about his coins like he's already got this game in the bag which is really just disheartening and rude and that's not something I'd personally like. But not only that, this guy had a free ride to the F3 with twists and immunities. F10 he had the pizza, F8 and F7 immunity, F6 he had the idol, F5 and F4 immunity. So to say Ahmed really played an all around game to claim the winner of sole survivor is pretty absurd to me. Yes he was a great physical player but just like in Australian Outback and in Survivor Fiji, that shouldn't merit him a win. Everyone knew about his coin situation and at the one chance he didn't have immunity, everyone would have pounced on him which doesn't help the idea of his strategic gameplay to have people waiting to take you out.
1403 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Much love Arek, see you at the reunion <3
1403 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz

MOST TO LEAST:

Arek: Arek was easily the most threatening player in this whole game for the whole time. He had the all around game with his physical and social abilities being the best in the game. He had connections with every single person and was really controlling a few votes taking out whoever he wanted and I'm glad to say I was able to vote him out before he could do the same to me.

Spark: I feel like Spark at least with me was very good socially and made me trust him still even after he voted me at Final 12 which says a lot. He had bonds with many people in this game and was an extremely likeable guy which is why I think he could have done extremely well if he got to the end. I think Spark was underestimated for sure.

Raheem: Lol Raheem played in my series before and was an early boot but showed some signs of stardom and I felt it here. Raheem although he's literally sarcastic 24/7 he was pretty smart strategically and would stop at nothing to get what he wants which I do respect. I think his one mistake was being too close to Arek but I feel like in another situation, you could see Raheem, the white level running the table here.

Rose: Rose, u were the most underrated person here and it's really a travesty but I'm glad you were able to prove people wrong. I think you were honestly just such a sweetheart and your personality was infectious which is a large reason why you got 4th place. I didn't think you did too much physically but strategically at least in the chat, you did show some signs of strategy but I feel like this cast is real good so I think it's fair to put u here.

Crypt: Well Crypt, I would genuinely put you higher because you were someone everyone was scared about for a long time and if the cards fell your way, this game would have been so much different for you. There's no doubt you are an amazing player and it's kind of fucked that you just hard no cards to play with at merge but from the little time I played here, I know on ur day you're easily top 3 players here but as for this game you didn't really show me enough to put you higher.

JJ: Well JJ, again this is just for this specific game, I've played with you before and I know you are a heck of a player. We were together for awhile in this game and I know you are a great player in general but you just lacked the social ability to back it up this game. I didn't really talk to you enough and it was clear to me that you weren't able to get into too many alliances other than the one I brought you in so I felt as though your lack of social game play put u here. But I do like to say in other games I've played with you that this isn't the case so I'm not really gonna take this into account as to how I feel about u in general.

Yung: Hey Yung, this is nothing against you but we really only spoke at that one time right before your vote off so I don't have much to understand from your gameplay but just by ur enthusiasm and awareness of the game even when you were voted out so early really makes me excited for what you'll bring to the table in the future. It's crazy from the tiny convo we had, I can tell you have a good and very engaging social ability so although I couldn't put you any higher due to your placement, that in no way does it mean you don't have the potential to be a great player in general.

Alan: I also have no clue why you're so mad at me but anyways. Although yes, you are great at physical challenges, I'm just not the sort of player to play in that sort of manner. You did lack in social gameplay at least with me since you rarely spoke with me and would just not answer me sometimes and I feel as though your strategical game play was lacking as well.
1403 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yeah you definitely helped me pre merge Daniel. I appreciate that. But you had a decent chance at being the target back to back at the merge without immunity and there’s no question I am the sole reason you survived final 6. I do appreciate you getting me more hyped up for the game pre merge.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!