This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari..

1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’d say you helped me in terms of getting me hyped up, but I built my own relationships with the jury. I gave you advantages twice. That is physically saving you.
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yeah you definitely helped me pre merge Daniel. I appreciate that. But you had a decent chance at being the target back to back at the merge without immunity and there’s no question I am the sole reason you survived final 6. I do appreciate you getting me more hyped up for the game pre merge.
1403 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
No that’s fair but if we are really being honest I know for a fact I wasn’t a target at Final 11 due to the alliances I implemented myself in which is why I was never a target ever unlike Crypt who needed that immunity because he was a target until his demise. And at the end of the day the coin at F6 wasn’t need since the vote was a 3-2-1 against spark to go home so the coin and Ahmed’s idol wasn’t needed. That’s not to say as a duo, we both brought shit to the table but to say that I needed those powers is just not true
1403 days 8 hours ago
FighterMan
Good Game Arek, always fun playing with ya in the group games we're in! Thanks for the input.
1403 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I’ll say this, we were a duo and I for sure didn’t just drag you here to the end you did help me but don’t forget I did help you a lot as well with information. You played a great game and hopefully it’s not coming across like I’m staying I dragged you because we made a lot of decisions together.
1403 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
Posting my thing in a minute
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I agree with that
1403 days 8 hours ago
FighterMan
Also sorry daniel @ me coming off gloating. I don't think I have this in the bag. I just told Jeremy on day 1 about how odd this coin twist was and that i'm going to just play to buy jury votes, so I found it funny when I bought 4. Don't think i'm 100% wining though, both you and chris played great games as well! All game plays have flaws and nobody is ever 100% perfect, but the fact all 3 of us got here means we played a solid game that we should be proud of.
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Proud of us middle eastern boyz
1403 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay Ahmed that’s fair, I’m not gonna lie it did kind of annoy me when you were posting blogs and was in skype chats about it but I know ur a nice and genuine person and I’ll probably see you around Toronto lol
1403 days 8 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I think I know who I'm voting for. Good luck you guys. May the best person win
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can make a Toronto trip 😉😂

went there before for $30 round trip, crazy lucky
1403 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks Arek and Rose for the statements!
1403 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Wow a Tengaged Middle Eastern meetup
We are really breaking barriers here
1403 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Thanks Rose, see you soon!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!