This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari..

1402 days 22 hours ago
Spark_
Ok
First things first congratz to you three. In a game higher tier players than you normally see you three prevailed. So congratz!

First for all of you:  I want you to go round by round post merge and tell us what in your opinion, was the mistake (or mistakes) that cost the person that was voted out each round their game.

Daniel - Of the final three, I feel you played the most traditional winning game. You were a generally social player that methodically went through the game and I respect you for it. So for your question:
> In 1 sentence why should I, Spark, vote for you to win?

Stoner - Oh Stoner. I'm still laughing at the fact that you of all people took me out. But anyway you played one of the most unique games I've ever seen. You were borderline inactive before the auction and then after the auction nobody really payed you any attention and I think it definitely paid off. So for your question:
> In your words, why did you make the move you did at the final 6?

Ahmed - Frankly, I think you're giving yourself way too much credit. You say you played the long game. I disagree. I think a better assessment is you played for the endgame. Is playing for the endgame a possible strategy with coins? Sure. But half of the reason it worked was you literally being immune EVERY TIME post merge with the exceptions of F11 and F9 (which was always going to be a free round voting out Crypt). And if you'll remember I actually won the Jump the Gun challenge and you only got immunity because of a twist. But too add on to my earlier point, for the Arek vote, that was moreso JJ's doing than anyone else. F7 we talked about it in Jury and JJ did not "get to Raheem first" you just so blatantly went for his coins and made it obvious you were voting him out. And these are just a few example of you acting like you were "in control" when you were just immune. Daniel had power throughout the game by talking with everyone. You borderline ignored me for a good part of it and now think you have the win in the bag because of coins you decided to keep and that came from you winning immunity in one way or another. So for your question:
> Rank everyone on the jury based on how much credit they deserve for you being here.

Gl you guys.
1402 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SPARK PART 1

You and Rose were a duo in my eyes and I don’t think you guys were turning on each other that late in the game. A duo in 5 is scary. Daniel was my partner and we worked really well together. I knew Daniel wasn’t voting me out at 5, but I wasn’t convinced of you or Rose sticking with me to the end. I saw you, JJ, and Ahmed as my big guys to get out. You played a great game and I see you as an underdog this season. There was a core group of myself, Daniel, JJ, and Ahmed and if you still make ftc and used that argument that you outlasted a group of 4, on top of the game you already had, that’s a lock for a win in my eyes. When JJ and I got into the alliance with you and Rose I knew that was my time to get in good and be able to plot. I told Daniel and Ahmed I was using my coin on Daniel a few minutes before the vote read so they couldn’t leak and mess anything up.

You and Rose likely vote together at f5, and I have to put full trust in JJ and Ahmed... who wanted each other out. So I really could have gotten voted out in some weird 2-2-1 or 2-1-1-1 vote. Just didn’t make sense.

Jj suggested the split to me in PMs, that’s when I knew he was def on board to split. Pushing that split heavily increased my odds. I wasn’t guaranteed safety so I needed the split vote. If I play my coin incorrectly, and you rose and JJ or Ahmed voted me, I’m out. The only person I knew wasn’t voting me was daniel so I needed him safe.

I felt I had a better shot at beating Daniel than you. Daniel and I played very similar, def a duo game. Daniel was more outspoken but I didn’t sit back. We helped each other, we shared information and had each other’s backs and I gave Daniel two advantages. I’d like to hope me and him have a equal shot at the win tonight. If I take you or JJ here instead, I can’t sit here in front of the jury and say “me and Spark was a duo, we played similar so votes could go either way.” Instead i lose flat out.
1402 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m working on the longer part of your question now, might take a bit
1402 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
SPARK Statement + Question.

Spark, to play for the long game is to play for the end game, in order to make it to the end you need to look for the entire length of the game. Furthermore, you were one of the few people who I hardly talked to in this game simply because most your responses were one worded replies. There was never really trying on your end to keep a conversation going. So the ignoring you see on my end may simply be due to the lack of your responses. Everyone else here can agree i spoke a lot to them for majority of the game. This is why I ranked you lower than others in the jury rank rose asked for earlier. You were a physical threat, but your social threat was not there due to that fact. I also knew about your alliance on the other side from arek, as well knew you wanted to flip on arek. I'm not saying I had control, that wasn't my strategy this time around. I am saying i was aware of all social ties going on and how the vote was going to be every round. Like I said in my introduction, I wanted to be a silent assassinator this game simply because last perception meant everything due to the coin twist.

As for ranks i'll repost:
JJ
Arek
Rose
Spark
Raheem
Crypt
Yung
Alan

As for how each jury helped me get here.
JJ - Taking me to rome helped me avoid tribal, as well build a closer bond with him. Him also becoming the obvious coin threat at the end helped me get out who was my biggest threat at f6.

Arek - Due to arek close ties with you and rose, I was aware of what your thoughts were and knew the direction of many votes. He def helped me maneuver which way I wanted to go.

Rose - Rose pissing off old Salina helped me get in ever better ties with them. The moment she turned on them at merge helped me grow an even tighter bond with Crypt and other. Crypt shared all information with me and I was exactly aware of the coin counts for all players due to this.

Spark - Me deceiving you into share the immunity necklace helped me gain immunity for 2 rounds. My deception was part of the game and I did it to ensure more protection for myself moving forward.

Raheem - Although raheem never really helped me personally or enhanced my game in any way. I think him becoming isolated once arek left helped me get rid of him easier.

Crypt - Crypt sharing with me about his advantages, as well giving me intel on coin counts helped me better strategize my ideal final 3. I knew who had 0 coins and my goal was to bring those people to finale with me. Hence why I am sitting with them today,

Alan - Alan never really impacted my game much as we didn't get to speak due to being on opposite sides the entire time. I think him giving JJ the 2 coins helped me in a way because I made JJ a bigger threat near the end and I was able to put more blame on him for coin counts.

Yung - Yung giving me his coin helped me for the obvious reason, cashing in a jury vote today. Also, Yung was very open and honest with me after tribal 1 incident and always filled me in on what people were thinking. His very good personable attribute with a great asset to me.

Hope that answers everything.
1402 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
SPARK
In 1 sentence why should I, Spark, vote for you to win?

Well I wish this was longer, it's gonna be hard to condense this into one sentence but here we go.

I think you Spark should vote for me because, simply I played the best game here by taking out my intended target at each vote using my social and strategic abilities to not only pull the strings to get a target out but to also put myself in a position in the future where I was and never became the target as well.

I hope you and everyone can understand the difficulty that takes and I hope I answered your question as well.
1402 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
Oh SORRY I misread your rank Q. Rank based on how much they helped me get here....

Most helpful
Arek
JJ
Yung
Spark
Rose
Crypt
Raheem
Alan
1402 days 20 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Congratulations to the three of you on making the finals. I have two questions for each of you: one general and one personal. I hope that these questions will help me learn more about how you played the game.

ALL: What were your motives/reasons for taking out each of the jury members? What effect did each vote out have on your game?

AHMED: People seem to think that your game was weakened due to your constant immunity wins and idol plays, which kept you safe for a while. Is there anything you would like to say to prove your social bonds are as strong as your opponents?

DANIEL: In terms of traditional gameplay, you did a great job. Please explain to me what you did to adapt to the many twists and turns of the game and how you embraced the main twists given to us on Day 1.

STONER: You arguably played the most UTR game until the finale. What can you say to convince the jury that you were playing the game of Cutthroat Survivor from the beginning?
1402 days 20 hours ago
FighterMan
CRYPT QUESTION

Hi crypt thanks for your questions.

1. Reasons for taking out people.

JJ: Simply because he was playing a very good social game and had many coins by final 6. If he made f3 with me his 3 would have cancelled 3/4 of mine. Not good odd's for me. Him being out helped me solidify my ideal final 3 which was bringing along daniel and chris.

Arek: His hands were in so many jars throughout the game. He gave me great intel for most of the merge, but the problem was he was going to start banking coins if he made it further. Him leaving helped eliminate that threat of mine.

Yung and You: Although you both were people I really trusted would have my back, both of you leaving did benefit my game in a sense. I got a coin from Yung and You leaving helped me better engrave myself with a strong core of 4 since people perceived us as a duo at one point.

Rose: I decided to vote rose at final 4 because I felt should could have a great jury speech going into finale if she really acknowledged her moves and game. For her being my vote, it was purely because of jury speech threat.

Spark: I voted him out simply because he is good at comps and would be my biggest CHALLENGE threat going into finale.

Raheem: Raheem leaving didn't really impact me much nor change my game. He just became the public enemy vote that day simply because he was with arek for most of it. I did try getting his coins for obvious reason, but he's a smart guy and caught on well. Cudos to him.

Alan: I was not apart of the alan vote due to rome twist. His biggest impact to me leaving though was making JJ a bigger threat by giving him his coins. I was able to make JJ the public enemy #1 at final 5.

2. Although I won immunity a few times the game never stopped for me. Many people who are immuned usually go on snooze and let the flow work. For me, I still worked to get my opponents out aswell keep ties close with others. I was knowledgable about many alliance chats I was not apart of and still got my votes through. Furthermore, my idol play had no impact because the vote ended up being 3-2-1, so had I not even played it I would have not gone. Deceiving Spark to obtain immunity was another play that wasn't only based on strength. I was the reason spark survived pre merge vote when he was the vote the entire day. I got his trust enough he was willing to share an immunity with me.

Immunity wins shouldn't downplay sociability because almost every juror can agree i still kept my social game to par as well play strategic moves. This backs me up because i could have bought immunity at merge, but I knew I had made good ties with many people that I didn't need to buy immunity like others felt the need to. People can say "oh those rounds were easy votes", but if I didn't have my ties with vulcano at that point I would have been that "easy vote". To be able to maneuver myself into a vulcano core when I started off with a Salina tribe is difficult to do and shouldn't be downplayed simply because I won immunity and deceived people into giving me immunity.
1402 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
CRYPT
ALL: What were your motives/reasons for taking out each of the jury members? What effect did each vote out have on your game?

Yung: Well at this point I was in an alliance with Arek, Rose, Raheem and Spark, another with Arek, Ahmed and Chris and then I had a side alliance with Alan and JJ and you were safe this vote so Yung was really just the odd man out. It took out an unknown variable for my personal game and kept everyone else that I was tight with

Alan: For this vote, Alan spoke to me the least in the game and he did vote me out in a previous tribal council and he was tied closely with the least amount of people in the game so it felt like an easy second option in the case that you played an idol which you did. This didn't do too much other than leave JJ all alone since I was in an alliance with two of them so I then pulled in JJ who was alone for the future vote

Crypt: This one was actually more interesting than u think. This is where I made the alliance with JJ, Chris and Ahmed since the split was gonna be between you and Chris I considered just taking a shot at Arek on this vote but I felt like this game is all about timing and it was just a bit too early to do it due to us only having 4/9 votes. So I actually voted my closest ally Chris for this vote to make it seem as though I'm still with the other alliance and we took the risk that you didn't find another idol. But my motive was because we were just at each other the whole game it was so jokes how our convos we just constantly lied to each other but yeah you were my biggest threat then and you were the last person I wasn't aligned with.

Arek: This vote was actually much easier than expected but my motive was that Arek was playing the same if not a better game of playing both sides than me and he would just be too big of a threat to keep him for the long run. I got Ahmed to flip on him and Chris and JJ to make our pact to take out Arek. Funny enough in this vote Raheem and Arek went after Rose and Spark and vice versa so it made it just seem like I sided with Spark and Rose so they would stay in my good graces for a bit longer instead of it seeming like I flipped.

Raheem: Raheem's a funny guy and I enjoy talking to him outside of this game but as of this point, Raheem was the only person left in the game that I burned from the Arek vote so I needed him out of the game as he was trying to expose and call me out on shit to other players. I locked it down and got his Liverpool loving ass out. There was also talk that he got arek's coins meaning that if we kept him for the next round, he could get immunity from the coins which wouldn't be ideal.

Spark: Well there was a plan to split the votes against me and Ahmed but Chris was always on our side so it was just a matter of who between Rose and Spark do we think was the bigger target and it was thought to be spark mostly because of the immunity challenge, he's a bigger threat so for the next vote Rose would probably not win immunity and we would have more options on the table on who to vote.

JJ: JJ possibly had a number of coins and he also voted me out in the last vote so it was clear he was against me on this one. JJ tried to get me out so it just made it pretty easy for me to get the target on him. But for this vote Ahmed was the target as well as at 4 but he won both immunities so we took out the guy who was presumed to have a lot of coins as well

Rose: I honestly wanted to go to the end with Rose, she was a pretty straight shooter but since Ahmed won and she was gonna vote Stoner, I was gonna prefer to stick with my boy Chris and no unnecessarily burn at 4 so I had to go with voting Rose which left us with a guy with 4 jury votes to deal with.

I'll answer the next question in another post
1402 days 19 hours ago
Spark_
K possible final question: What was the biggest flaw in your overall game? Not a moment but the way you played.
1402 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Spark im doing your questions now
1402 days 19 hours ago
FighterMan
"What was the biggest flaw in your overall game? Not a moment but the way you played."

Maybe being extremely physical in comps. I genuinely believe I had good grasps on both sides and feel if i wasn't immuned for some of the earlier rounds, specifically f11 to f6/f7, then I would have been able to make it by using arek and raheem duo to my advantage.
A lot of people were not paying attention to coins until f7, when jeremy brought it up, and thats when everyone started to click together my coin count. Before hand, it was not a single worry to people.

Given now that the game past and strategies are on the table. It's much easier for people to just do the blame game on a few of my immunity wins as a way to steer jury perspective of me in a different way.
1402 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SPARK PART 2- the mistakes

YUNG- I think the only mistakes I can say for Yung is he wasn’t as well connected as he could’ve been to avoid the nearly unanimous vote. I was never on a tribe with Yung prior to the merge so I’m not sure what he may have done pre-merge to garnish a possible target.

ALAN- Alan didn’t do much wrong the night he left. Advantages caused Alan and myself to go into a tie. It just so happened that my relations were slightly stronger than Alan’s. Only thing alan could have done was been a bit more active.

CRYPT- I would have actually worked with Crypt until I found out he kept targeting me. I like him and hosted him before, he’s a good guy. I wasn’t sure why I was his target but that made me set on not considering working with him.

AREK- Arek was the Boston Rob, the massive threat. His downfall was his threat status. He was too visible as a player, everyone easily saw how good Arek was. If Arek can hide his threat level more he will easily win one if these games. I think another issue is he had no meat shields really. He was the meat shield.

RAHEEM- Guilty by association. After taking out Arek we knew Raheem got his coins. Raheem got caught saying Daniel and Ahmed were targeting certain people but in reality it was Raheem. That painted a big target on Raheem, we didn’t know where he fully stood or when he was honest.

SPARK- The round you left I think your biggest mistake was trusting me. You said it yourself, the last person you expected to get you was the weed man. Granted you didn’t have many options, it was still risky trusting me to follow through with the split. Besides that I think you were good, if I wasn’t here you clearly would have made final 5.

JJ- Your biggest mistake the round you left was simply losing immunity. Besides that, I think you put a bit too much trust into me as well at the F6 vote. We built a relationship and a lot of trust over time so I know why you trusted me. But that was probably the mistake at f6. If we didn’t split, I probably play my coin on myself and it’s a 3-3 tie on Spark/Daniel.

ROSE- One crucial mistake I think was when you suggested splitting the vote in our chat if you, Spark, JJ, and myself. The thing was though, there was no one else to split on besides one of us (likely JJ/me). JJ and I immediately started talking and from then on I found it hard to trust you.
1402 days 18 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Stoner, I did want to work with you but when I first messaged you right after the merge you didn't respond until we were both in danger. That's what I didn't understand.
1402 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
CRYPT

DANIEL: In terms of traditional gameplay, you did a great job. Please explain to me what you did to adapt to the many twists and turns of the game and how you embraced the main twists given to us on Day 1.

Well in terms of the merge button it didn't really come into play I guess and idk it didn't really change much. Although I was almost voted out the previous vote, I felt like I put myself in a good position with everyone on my tribe excluding you sadly. As for the coins twist, it was a bit hard I'm not gonna lie. I struggle with twists and this one was no different. A large part of my game is to be close with everyone in the game but never be too close to anyone to be seen as a duo which would make you a bigger target. The only person I had really was Chris but we were never really seen as a duo. But this made me not really get any coins in the game which at the end of the day wasn't too bad because those coins can be a blessing and a curse. At Final 7, not having any coins made me seem like less of a target to other players and gave me the opportunity to put the target on people like JJ and Ahmed which helped me immensely I feel especially in the JJ vote off. So in all, I feel like not having coins surprisingly came to my advantage as I wasn't seen as a target and people wanted to take me to the end

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!