This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1301 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Dylan, ever since BBUK season 2, we have become close friends, and I will never forget that bond we have. It sucks that your last TG game had to end this early, but I wish you the best in whatever you do next.
1301 days 19 hours ago
paul028
Dylan... I will deeply miss you since this is my first season since Season 2 where I outlasted you. You were a far better F2 than Tom #TheRunnerUpFlops outsold the #2nomsquad and ill probs text you on snap in like 10 minutes ranting about how much i hate maths :(
1301 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Dylan,

your a great dude. Me and you have a had a wild ride in this series allllll the way back to when we were a secret duo in S3. However you did not want me in the game and blasted that we were a duo. You then proceeded to slay me 😂😂. We def ended as enemies that season. HOWEVER then we tried being allies in S6 and turning over a new leaf. It lasted what like 2 in game weeks lol before you jumped ship and went after me. But the FUNNY part is that we were in pms talking how we were gonna get each other out. It made the game fun and it was just a chill thing we did with each other even tho we were not allies. This season we may not have ended as allies but your forever gonna be a friend to me because your a great guy and im always excited to see that skype message from you saying hi. Ty for being a chill guy no matter what and sorry with how things ended this season. You have 100% proved your a player and that you aint afraid to be risky. Gl dude ❤
1300 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
-CHRISTIAN-
1300 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Chris, you didn't deserve that, I will miss you so much, take care
1300 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
Bye.
1300 days 17 hours ago
paul028
Christian I am sad you left because between you and Logan atleast you showed to have other plans than be in someones ass which is so sad now. I think you're a much better player and just a better social person in general atleast you talk in the house chat
1300 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Christian we didn't really strategize in this game which was unfortunate however i think your a nice dude hope we can talk after the season.
1300 days 16 hours ago
RedsKanto
Christian, you’re such a cool guy and it was genuinely fun to goof off with you in the house. While we didn’t have a close game relationship, I do know that I’ve made a friend from this. I just wish it didn’t end this way.
1300 days 16 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Lovely person and I love u I'm gonna miss u Chris
1300 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Thanks for explaining the situation to us. I really do wish your game coulda shined boo. You know I love you regardless. ❤️
1300 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
Christian - I wish we had spent more time becoming buddies or forming some kind of bond. You remind me a lot of myself, total troll with great banter. Sadly, I just couldn't justify nominating two people I talk to more over you when I felt like we hadn't really bonded at all. I also heard directly from someone you said was your #1 ally that you leaked a lot of stuff which made it hard to trust you.
1295 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
-YANDERE, CHANCE, JAYSON, JOHNNY-
1295 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Yandere you slutty icon

Chance I hope things are better outside of the house. I’m so sorry you had to go through this

Jayson you slutty icon

Johnny... ew
1290 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
-NICOLE-

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!