This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1291 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Nicole, my fellow twat, it was great working with you this game, and Im sorry it had to end so tragically. I really wish you could've stayed, but I promise I will fight for you.
1291 days ago
adamslater19
Yandere - My closest friend, Miss you loads

Chance - Don’t care about you, Bye

Jayson - Icon! Miss you too

Johnny - Bye

Nicole - My bestie, Missing you the most <3
1290 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
-X-
1290 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
X, once again we all have massive respect for you as a player, and I have massive respect for you personally. I understand what was done was dirty, and there were many alternatives that couldve been more suitable, but for me personally, I felt like this was the best option for my game, though it may not have been that good personally. I love you bro and take good care of those kitties!
1290 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Awesome player, You'll be missed <3
1289 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Yandere - You were so messy and I enjoyed every second of it. You always kept me in the loop and sent me nice messages and I feel like very few people left truly have my back.

Chance - I wish you didn't quit, also another one of the few people that were even talking to me or being real with me early on.

Jayson - King. I feel like we were kinda on and off and you've had drama in some group game RPs we were in (like eclipse!) so I was very hesitant to working with you but you're pretty cool and I'm glad that didn't affect our games. I remember telling Rain848, Finnick, and Bigdizzley how I was gonna get you out when the game first started and then we became really good allies LOL.

Johnny - Sheep. You barely put any effort into the game and then constantly cried about it being rigged. Not sure how you did well your first season.
1289 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Nicole - I'm so glad I got to play with you. I remember in s3, I was scared to work with you because you were a two-time runner-up and jumped on nominating you. I definitely did appreciate the chats with you and Kyle and us always being on the same page and seeing the bigger picture.

X - I never trusted you but I did respect your gameplay. I guess I saw longterm that you were only setting yourself up for success. You had way too many connections for my liking and I wasn't going to sit around until I was outnumbered. I never really did believe you wanted to go to the end with me or Chance.
1289 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yoshi- Just got unlucky to be the first boot
Dylan- You unfortunately got put into a poll with people who are good spammers.
Christian- Even though we barely talked, you seemed chill
Yandere- Such an icon and a shame you finally went by a poll
Chance- Shame seeing you quit, especially since you were a winner.
Jayson- a good guy who got twist screwed
Johnny-  such a shame you walked but, it did cancel the comp.
Nicole-  we just didn't seem to click this game.
X- you got betrayed, pure and simple
1289 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
-HONEY-
1288 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
Bye bitch, Not a girls girl.
1288 days 16 hours ago
RedsKanto
Honey, I respect you as a person, but DO NOT lie about me and throw me under the bus for shit that isn't even true. Also, better you than me.
1288 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Honey - I really enjoyed playing with you but you lied way too much in the game and leaked so much and this late in the game, it's important to have allies you can trust and rely on. Sorry!
1288 days 10 hours ago
Delights
Bye babe
1286 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
-KYLE-
1286 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
You hurt me to a point where I don't wish to maintain any sort of friendship with you in or out of this game.

Even when we were on opposite sides, I was there for you. When you said X was spamming you out against Honey, I made a big deal in the chat saying the host should add a rule that this wasn't allowed. When you posted the screenshot and lost your nominations, I was the ONLY one who said that the screenshot exposed me and you should not get a penalty as it's late in the game, and the screenshot hurt my game, nobody elses, so if I was cool with you getting your noms back, it should have been allowed, DESPITE knowing you were nominating me. When we spammed, I gave you pointers and tips, saying what works for me and doesnt.

I went out of my way to be a nice person and then your friends literally blog saying I'm homophobic and make fun of mental illnesses, and your response is "I can't control my friends." No respect for you. If my friends did that and I asked them to stop and remove those blogs, they would have. Did you even ask your friends to remove it? You got so greedy for votes that you honestly didn't give two shits about my feelings.

Anything I did was in-game. What your friends did wasn't game. It was personal.

Fuck you.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!