This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1315 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I still have made a impact if three sheeps are telling me their waiting for the right time to flip while this interview happens and right now im retired for now
1315 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
But you know what they say

Never

Say

Never

;)
1315 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Dances on the outside of bbuk house with jae and praskova as the royal family dances
1315 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
The best players have power *cries with Daphne*
1314 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Don't worry I've come to save the day to spam X out with the other 5
1313 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Jayson exits the house*
1313 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
*waves to the audience as he takes a seat, sighing at Jae*

Hey there big sexy. Been a minute.
1313 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*waves at jayson and screechs his name with a sex outfit t shirt that says Jaysons name on it*
1313 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
I'm gutted that you're out, Jayson! You had such a journey on this show, too. I really couldn't peg your game in the first couple weeks, but then you broke out and became the biggest proponent for the house divide and taking out X.

Before we begin, know that you will ALWAYS have your runner-up status from Fresh Meat, your Host's Choice Award AND Player of the Season from that season, and 2 other fun showings in the series. I am just glad you came back for All Stars.

First question-- you are the first member of the jury. How does it feel to be evicted after trying so hard to make moves and play the game?
1313 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
It sucks, it really does. Especially when you have people in there who, in my opinion, don't deserve to be there. They knew what game they joined, and yet they spent the first half of the game whining, acting like victims, and playing the fucking BLAME GAME.

And thanks boo <3 Maybe I just need to take a page from the other hoes books and make a majority alliance day one and then play the victim for the rest of the game. Seems like that works out for them.
1313 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*cheers and claps loudly at jaysons comments*
1313 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Jayson, feel free to name names! We love getting the tea. I want to acknowledge how much I appreciated your FIGHT. Compared to other people who wanted to quit for a lot of the game, it was admirable.

It's no secret that you pegged a few people as "X sheep." Why do you think they are choosing to stay loyal with each other, and why do you think the divide ended up so strong? I have to call something out-- you were VERY VERY VERY abrasive with the other side, and as a host, it made me wonder how you could possibly flip people over to your side. Did you ever consider killing 'em with kindness in hopes that someone would flip, or is that phony life not for you?!
1313 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
I feel like a lot of people are just that. Sheep. Working so X can win. Others are using him as a human shield to take the brunt of everybody's hatred, while hiding in his shadow. Johnny, Chanelle, and Logan are not playing the game at all, as you so COLDLY pointed out in that message. (I love you so much for that btw) They claim "I will make a move next week" so many times, but next week is a week with ONE LESS PERSON willing to help you reach that goal. The same could be said for some of the evicted housemates including Yoshi and Christian.

As for being Abrasive . . . Jae . . . Since when do I play with the other side of the house LOL In ANY season? I made my name by being a DOUCHE towards the people who were against me in Fresh Meat.

I was actually going to ask YOU what YOU thought about the whiners and backbiters, but you fucking answered that for me in the house.
1313 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
It's crazy how many people are threatening to quit and being difficult for All Stars! Maybe because it's higher pressure? Idk.

And fair enough about playing with "the other side" -- you definitely stick with your guns and keep it real.

Let's talk vendettas. Initially, Adelaide was gonna be cast, but she dropped before premiere night. I thought that would maybe benefit you because you had slightly less bad blood going into the game, but... you definitely managed to make some more ;)

Any people who you developed a legit personal vendetta against? On the flip side-- you were SO loyal to your friends in the house. Were you going to stick with them to the end, and are you rooting for them now?
1313 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
There's no excuse for it, no. This is fucking ALL STARS not kindergarten! Stop WHINING and BITCHING about EVERYTHING. And then claiming you guys were rigging, oh what in the fuck is wrong with these people? It's a fucking online game on a fucking text site and you guys are being FUCKING PATHETIC!!! They are in the MOTHER FUCKING MAJORITY and they're whining like they're being bullied by the hosts.

Vendettas … Eh … I honestly don't have any vendettas. Lorenzo fucked me (over), X and me went head-to-head, I'm not even SURE what Johnny did but he's been apologizing to me non-stop for about 12 hours now, Honey … Honey … Honey …

I think if I DO have a personal vendetta against anybody, it's fucking Chance for obvious fucking reasons. As for sticking with people to the end, no way in hell. I'm sorry, but we all knew that if X's alliance went down, it was every man for themselves. Like I said a few days ago, this was not a set alliance. This was a group of people trying to survive. Plus I would not have wanted to sit beside Scott and Nicole in the end (no offense guys) and I FOR A FACT did not trust Kyle as far as I could throw him

I will be rooting for them, but I will be as impartial as I can be as a juror. Unlike some people who are literally telling the other side they will never vote for them if they make it to the finale. *looks at X* *shakes head*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!