This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
*CHRISTIAN exits*
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
Ummm hiii
1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Christian-- you will always have your finalist status from last season, where you were one of the most memorable housemates I've ever seen! I love how deadpan you are, and how you truly give zero fucks about things typical housemates do. You will be missed. A true All Star!

Now-- I was so unsure about how your All Stars run would go, because I know you don't spam. But you seemed to secure yourself a spot with some of the house and integrate pretty well. Had you not gone up this week, how far do you think you could've gone? And why do you think the house targeted you?
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
It depends on what choices i would have made. I think i could have made jury likely.

The house targeted me as they saw me as a number for X and they see him a obvious threat. Its a shame cause i had plans other than that.
1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Is that why you were so under the radar? Kat wanted to ask about that— why did you steer away from the drama?

And what WERE your plans had you stayed in the game?
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
I always try to play under the radar. The only way i join in on drama is if it is something that really annoys me. To be fair most of the drama this season was not that interesting from my point of view.

My plans if i had stayed would have been to keep on following X untill there would come a week were there would be no poll and i hopefully can have gotten him out and stepped out of his shadow. I wanted to use X as a shield but the other house wanted me out over the kingpin himself which i do not understand.
1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
It does seem like an interesting tactic— you and Logan seemed to be nominated for similar reasons.

Do you think that people are playing too hard too fast, or do you think that you didn’t play hard enough now that you’re sitting here?

Somewhat similarly:
Who do you think needs to be brought down to level in that house, and who do you think actually deserves to be there?
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
I feel like the people who are playing too hard are the people who HAVE too play hard in order to even survive now. Once they lower their guard they are gone.

I could have perhaps played a little harder in order to not have been the other sides target.
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
Also can you rephrase that last question so my stupid norwegian brain can understand lmao
1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
There seems to be quite a divide in the house. Do you think that will remain all season?
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
Nah its all stars. People would be stupid to keep the lines going all season. People will eventually turn and it will be an all out war.
1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Oh lol for the last question: who do you think deserves to be there, and who do you think is playing badly/needs to screw off lol
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
to be completly honest right now i think everyone deserves to be there as they were all personally invited for a specific reason whatever it be strategic or personality wise.
1304 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Agreed! At least on my end. Definitely including you— I sincerely loved watching you last season.

And You made a good point earlier too— it seems like the hardcore players right now are people who have been brought up in lots of public conversations in the house.

You said that you are now retired— no plans to come back? :( If so, how was this overall experience? Do you have any final thoughts?

Is there anything else we should to touch on?
1304 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
Well you know what they say: Never say never!

But to be completely honest im just burnt out from all things tengaged so im going to take a long and deserved break after being online for almost everyday for over 3 years.

Im satisfied with my final apperance. I dont think i will ever be back as a player here ever cause i suck at polls and such lol. The only way i would ever be back is by me being a special guest for a season or being a mentor or something similar.

Also i want to give a shout out to some people im really going to miss.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!