This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1304 days 8 hours ago
Christian37
Chanelle - I know people might look at you as a really messy person, but under all thst mess is a really nice person that i have been honored to talk with and play with this season. Love you gurl.

Kyle - I know we did not have much private convorsations but you were my favorite person in the chats. I think you are a really funny guy and i wish you the best of luck.
1304 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN!!!
1304 days 8 hours ago
Christian37
KYLE, YOU CAN HAVE MY PILLOWS NOW
1304 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
I hope we do see you again!! I loved having you on this season!

Farewell Christian! Thank you so much.
1304 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Wow didn't do a tribute with me only kyle and chanelle :(
1304 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Class exit for a class guy
1304 days 8 hours ago
Christian37
I will still be watching this season closely.
1304 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
(Are we allowed to comment on here, if so, in regards to this below, I think a lot of people are using him a shield which is why they wanted you out over him. Basically same strategy you had.)

agoChristian37
I wanted to use X as a shield but the other house wanted me out over the kingpin himself which i do not understand.
1303 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
Dylan Exit Interview:

Dylan—

You will always have your runner-up status of Code Red, and your iconic DRs that, esp. this season, made me LOL with how real they were. I have loved watching you play every season, because you switch it up so much, and you aren’t afraid to make moves.

1. Week 2 in this game felt like history (specifically S6) repeating itself. You and Nicole got targeted for being a Janelle/Kaysar-like duo and the 2 biggest threats in the game, despite being in a house with 13 other people, all of whom are fellow All Stars. Why do you think you and Nicole ( #Jaysar ) are always seen as such threats?

OMG LOVE BEING COMPARED TO JAYSAR LOVE THAT FOR US
I think it was because certain people stressed that idea way too much when in reality there were way bigger groups in the game. We weren't too well connected so I can't imagine any other reason than the poll aspect.

2. Do you think Nicole stands a chance in this game without you?

I think both of us stand a way better chance without each other lmaoo

3. Now that you are out, we have to acknowledge that this is ALL STARS! I just said that history seems to be repeating itself, so do you think we’ll see a similar steamroll we saw in S6, with the same people remaining on the outs once a majority seizes control?

I HOPE NOT and honestly its not really looking like it, with all of the leaks this season seems to be more fluid, but if it does start to look like its gonna happen, my advice for the houseguests is to remember that working in a v big alliance only favours 1 person long term.

4. Are you leaving this house with any bad blood? If you'd like to read anyone to filth, please do so!

Chanelle you are an international disgrace to every person that calls themselves an ORGer and with every single move you make in this game you are doing a disservice to the reputation of social politics games by bringing the gameplay level standard all the way down into the depths of where all of us can only assume spools of Krakens would live. We all know youre only here for drama and there are other strategic big dogs in here for the gameplay but GOD DAMN YOU SUCK.
And please dont take it personally, bcs i only talked about your gameplay, i do not want you in my pms again apologizing and telling me how bad you feel, it is on brand for you but too extra for my liking.

5. I heard through the grapevine that this might be your last Tengaged game. Is this true? If so, how was your All Stars experience, how did it compare to your past seasons, and do you have any regrets?

This is my last group game FOR A GREAT WHILE, i dont rlly have any motivation to continue nor do i see myself getting any urge to play again, but never say never ig.
My all stars experience was honestly surprisingly good considering how short it was, i left my mark on the season early on and im not walking out as a non entity, so thats a win in my opinion. Some people in this game will never top the moves my allies and i made WEEK FUCKING ONE.
I dont have any regrets tbh i dont think i made any significant mistakes to end up here... in an allstars season pre existent relationships play a huge role in the beggining so yeah
1302 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Yandere exits the house*
1302 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*walks out*
https://i2.wp.com/www.thetvwatercooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/davonne.gif?w=702&ssl=1
1302 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello, Yandere!

Wow-- this is your first poll you have EVER lost! But you seemed to be expecting it.

Regardless, you are one of the most memorable housemates ever, and you will always have the record for most times evicted by a house vote (lol-- not sure how you feel about that one!).

How did this All Stars experience compare to other seasons?
1302 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well you can say that i gave nicole that one.*winks at nicole whose watching this* but yeah i thought after coming back for all stars these people would want to play not follow someone like bbuk 6 after i was put up I kinda just decided to let nicole win cause i can't stay being in the house with sheep another second and to be honest the other five have a begter
1302 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well you can say that i gave nicole that one.*winks at nicole whose watching this* but yeah i thought after coming back for all stars these people would want to play not follow someone like bbuk 6 after i was put up I kinda just decided to let nicole win cause i can't stay being in the house with sheep another second and to be honest the other five have a better shot at flipping a sheep then i do.
1302 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
It DOES seem similar to BBUK6 this season, in regards to the whole "X is leading sheep" narrative, and how X is the biggest topic coming out of anyone's mouth.

Do you think he's currently playing the best game? Who do you think stands the greatest chance at winning? And who needs to get to steppin' because they can't keep up?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!