This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1327 days 15 hours ago
Yandereboy12
(Yeah me and jayson thought same thing about kyle lmao)
1327 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*holds up a finger at Jae*

One moment.

*turns to Yandere in the audience*

Fucking stop. Please. Your level of obsession is BEYOND pathetic. Please for the love of God stop being so damn ANNOYING!!! You are not iconic when you do it, you're just ANNOYING AS FUCK!!! Stop messaging people horny-ass pms. Stop commenting in the house. Just fucking STOP. You know I am an ally, not necessarily a friend. So please. Take it from me. STOP
1327 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Lol I’ll just say this— I’m a bigger fan of you after this season than I even was before.

How did this game compare to your other seasons? Do you think that you had a shot at winning had the Royal Family twist not interfered with it?
1327 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
...damn
1327 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
LOVE YOU JAYSON
1327 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Yandere save it for blogs and PMs, the eviction is over
1327 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
… How low I must have fallen in your rankings those last two seasons. *shakes head*

Uhm… Well to be honest I feel like every season it's almost the same. My first year, we were in the minority under Yandere's alliance, who we had to scrape and scrounge against to bring down. In Bad Blood I was in the minority again. And then … I don't remember the fucking name of the next season XD It's always the same. I'm in the minority. I fight with people publicly. And then... I get taken out.

As for the twist, no way in hell. There were 7 people wanting to nominate the other 5. Seven. SEVEN. That twist was my only hope, and it got blown up. *cough* Honey fucking us over did that too.

. . . I just noticed that you mentioned Adelaide. I HONESTLY wondered if she quit that day because I joined the group XD We NEVER made up after the last game we played, and I don't think we ever will. *cough* She's been bitter as fuck and SHE WAS THE FUCKING WINNER!!!

*looks at Chance* Seems to be a recurring theme lately.
1327 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
(Take your time I know you're busy with the twist LOL I can wait)
1327 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
You need to become a teacher just to teach the course "Shade 101" lmao.

Okay, well I've loved this interview and I guess we could go on forever, #butfirst do you want to touch on anything else in particular? Do you have any final thoughts?

How has your BBUK career been, and how do you think this season measures up to the others with a jury in place? BB22 vibes or BB7 vibes?
1327 days 14 hours ago
paul028
I LOVE YOU JAYSON
1327 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
… You offering? *smirks*

Anyway, I do wanna touch base on something. More of a question for you. What do YOU think about this cast? Is this the All-Stars you dreamed it could be? It certainly has enough DRAMA to be one.

As for my career, it's a bit disappointing. I lost two different seasons because of Adelaide's friend list (literally). I lost once because I kind of gave up week one (and still played a harder game than half this cast). And I lost this one because … well... *points at day 1 - 8 person alliance* I feel like I keep losing because of things I cannot control, and it sucks. I try my hardest each and every time (besides the time I gave up) and it gets me … what? A worse placement than Johnny fucking Flop? Bullied by people? Bitter shitstains?

Like I said in the first response. It sucks. It fucking sucks.
1327 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
(Im gonna pull a yandere here. WHY IN THE FUCK DID THIS TWIST NOT HAPPEN LAST WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK FUCKING HELL I COULD HAVE STAYED

KK now ima vanish again SORRY FOR BEING A YANDERE)
1327 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
". . ."

Do you … maybe … wanna discuss what just happened inside? *snickers*
1327 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
Hiiiiiiii!
1327 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
*glances over as people walk out of the house*

This is … epic.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!