This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1322 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
(:3)
1322 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
(Least i wasn't first boot oops ;) )
1322 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Chance is REALLY painting a target on himself right out the gate? We just finished the damn comp hunny, sit down and shut up GOD. If you're gonna be this bitchy everytime  you lose a comp or everytime you aren't safe, you better just go ahead and walk out. Shoulda given the spot to someone who WANTED to be here.

Did you know what game you were signing up for? Bitch please.
1322 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
People like Brian are the reason I want to quit lol too childish for me
1322 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
As usual, I was the only one who brought ratings to my nomination/safety pick. I'm the star of this show.
1322 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Meanwhile im in confusedville cause MEGAN saved me. M E G A N. im shook but thankful
1322 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
i will blow this house down because hell no i wont go
1322 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the All Stars:

Is this Royal divide going to set the tone for the game? How are you enjoying the Haves vs Have Nots?
1322 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I don't know I don't really care for it it's only the first week and I am enjoying everything tbh
1322 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
All I have to say is, Praskovya is the best, I love trivia, and thanks for the lemon tree!
1322 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh hell no! Divides don't last AT ALL in this house. Any fucking moment they can swap, shift, or split and leave everybody wondering what in the fuck happened. In the end, it's anybody's game regardless of whether they're a have or have not. I was in the bottom most of my first season and pulled through.
1322 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
While U guys are fighting I wondering why didn't the original winner isn't here
1322 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
tink your fake ass alliance is exposed everybody came back and told Fire
and more than one source said you were targeting us
1322 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh and now your threatening  Myiel
1322 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
i dont think anybody going to want to talk to you much

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!