This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1308 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
I want to enjoy my stay in the house but... the bedroom smells like Yanderes feet
1308 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
*looks at cast*

Are you serious right now? You got the sisterhood of the travellin panty hose for the girls, and you put every man from this series with a blood feud in this cast. You really tryin me Jae. I see you. I see you.
1308 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I have missed everyone in the house Tbh but I'm just getting ready for the drama
1308 days 4 hours ago
adamslater19
So Aimee's gone, Definitely going to miss her, But there bringing somebody new in, Personally i want daphne back because there's a lot of people that don't like her and it will be good to see a bit of drama
1308 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
yes wow a Med Vac
1308 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Wow Aimee gone I feel bad for her
1308 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Why are you bringing in somebody else no no no no no no no just take them all out of here take them all out and Medvac everybody give me the crown
1308 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
Imagine. It takes 3 seasons before Aimee does not make a finals, and it’s due to a disease.
1308 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
At least Aimee can expect an invite to Flopstars. Peace hoe!
1308 days 3 hours ago
paul028
theres a reason Kyle flopped in BBUK season 2 its because he's a flop
1308 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
We don’t fucking like trivia
1308 days 2 hours ago
Christian37
today i dissapointed the homeland
1308 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
… It is day 1, and I feel like someone already dug a knife into my back … This is All-Stars for fucking sure.
1308 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Well that was … unexpected. Damn the true All-Stars saving the other true All-Stars and leaving the filler bitches in the nomination chairs. I'm living.
1308 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
(Filler excuse u)

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!