This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1801 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
-LAUREN-
1801 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Lauren i am really sorry u got evicted :(
1801 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
sigh
1801 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Lauren, even tho there was a clear division between Vets and Newbies, I still feel we all forgot about it and we each had to play a different game, for we were like 7 or 8 rookies lol.

Still, for being a white level, u had a strong social game and came pretty far. I know we weren't best buds, but I hope that us 3 remaining Rookies can go far to make it up for you leaving. Nothing personal, just a game, love u. Adiós! :)
1801 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
if some people weent dumb u wouldnt be here right now
1801 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sorry your out Lauren I just don't get why you accused me of betraying you when it was face to face home knowing I didn't flip I'm sorry your out girl ;(
1801 days 4 hours ago
gumball221520
Lauren I am sad to see you go. You were an amazing perses inside this house. If you would have stayed in this house any longer than you did you probably would have won this game. Lot's of love!
1800 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Lauren I am upset that you have gone. You seemed lovely and I will keep trying my best, missing you already! Lots of love xo
1799 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
-YANDERE-
1799 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
cannot believe u got evicted :(
1799 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Well Yandere sorry to give you 11th AGAIN but you had it coming. Just remember I have nothing against you it is just a game.

Bye Yandere

https://media.giphy.com/media/wzOqkqIyZLI9a/giphy.gif
1799 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yandere you were definitely entertaining in the house, unfortunately you made too many enemies .
1799 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Yandere, my girl, time ago u said u were gunning for the Rookies, especially for ME, and I know you've been throwing some people under the bus and throwing shade to save ur game... I am the only fake @ss lying person in this game, chick, don't take my crown away please! LOL

That aside, do know I was genuine about working with u during the first few weeks and I'm glad we aligned in certain occasions. But sadly, for my game, I had to take u out cos the host is RIGHT, you've NEVER lost a poll, you've always had to be taken out by a house vote, so I am sorry, but this is for the long run.

Hopefully no hard feelings, I do respect u as a BBUK legend and it's only a game. At least u can say I learned from the "shadiest bish of them ALL". Adiós, Yandere!! Best of luck, u went down as one of the best. :)
1799 days 5 hours ago
FireX
I mean nothing needs to be said. Cya yandere
1799 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Slaps X

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!