This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1798 days 7 hours ago
Amnesia_
Love you Yandere! Shame you got evicted. All the best xo
1797 days 4 hours ago
FireX
-AIMEE-
1797 days 4 hours ago
FireX
ill start this since evicted houseguests deserve a goodbye. Honestly aimee we spend this whole game on different sides and we each had different agendas. Despite that i still think your a super sweet gal and glad we finally started a showmance. It was real for me and despitw this being my last season i can say its been a blast that we spent a total of 31 days together in total.

Anyway hope we can stay in touch after the game and thxxxx for always being nice. Srry that this ended up being your first season to not make finals
1797 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
Aimee i love you and im so sorry this happened to you she is loyal
and sweet to everyone
1797 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Aimee we've had our ups and downs but, you still are the sweet old you. You will definitely be missed .
1797 days 2 hours ago
gumball221520
Aimee! What can I tell ya. You were an amazing person to talk to. I am going to miss you a lot. So sorry you had to go. I do wish we had more time to talk and get to know each other. Keep your head up high and your heart strong. Love you Aimee!!<3
1796 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Aimee, not only are u a sweet, social and kind girl, u are a dominant Queen that knows how to make it to finals.

I know we weren't completely close, but I always had a good word about u being kind and sweet person. That I respect and it just shows why u deserved making finals so many times in previous seasons. As for ur showmance with X? ... Who knows who he might showmance next lmao! Maybe meh since I'm a rookie, but I can say what y'all had was special and I still ship #AimeeX!! Love u, girl, best of luck! Adiós. :)
1795 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
-CHANELLE-
1795 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Chanelle, I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish you the best of luck on your next journey and I hope you can forgive me for doing what I had to do. I hope this game won't effect our friendship outside of this house. Bye Chanelle. I'm going to miss you.
1795 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Your a sore loser. Left the group so i have nothing more to say to u but i will. U talk all the sister love and female power but when push came to shove you left a fellow alliance member and female aka aimee to rot. Karmas a bishhhh. Buh Bye
1795 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
giggles bye Tink justice is served
1795 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
And with the elimination of Chanelle, all the females are out :(
1795 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Honey got evicted?
1795 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Must of missed that
1795 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Oops forgot about her. Shows how relevant she is yikes.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!