This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1811 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
Billy: wish I got to know you better. Ngl I’m pleased to be still here but thought it was gonna be me or Kiera outta here
1811 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
Kiara*
1811 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Billy im srry your game got ruined all because ppl said u were my sheep when u never were. Ur a great guy and Honeslty you put certain things irl ahead of this and i have mad respect for that
1811 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Billy sorry darling thus had to happen but I did hear you were after me plus you said you didn't care bout this game which pisses me off cause you saw me in 2 polls in a row if u wanna talk about life talk bout me I'm sorry but u kinda deserved it u signed up for this so I guess justice served?
1811 days 7 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Billy, u are a great person, man. Even after having old beef I’m glad we still talked and worked through our differences.
I’d like to say u were robbed, cos I thought Kiara was leaving this week, but it is true some people helped her stay. Wish u could have spammed too, but it is what it is and it’s just a game man.

Whether I win this game or not, one thing is for sure: “I beat ya! I got further in this game than U! Bye, BOY! Hope u watch me from outside, how bout that?” Adiós lmao
1811 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Hey Billy! So, uhh.. I never  spoke to you and I voted you, but it was nothing personal. Glad you put your own life first instead of a game! See ya on the outside!
1811 days ago
PoohSnap
-KIARA-
1811 days ago
Tinkerbelll
bye kiara :(
1811 days ago
Amnesia_
Cya Kiara! Robbed Billy a place
1810 days 23 hours ago
paul028
Kiara ugh i loved working with you in that one week u were active! I'll miss you <3
1810 days 23 hours ago
boicam77
Inactivity’s a bitch 🤷‍♂️
1810 days 23 hours ago
myiel
Billy- you were really cool and A very chilled person I got along with you really good and you showed real genuineness throughout the game I'm going to miss you so much and stay good. :(

Kiara- Shaking my head so disappointed in you  *Get's up and leaves*
1810 days ago
PoohSnap
-PATRICK-
1810 days ago
FireX
16th is a good look on you.
1810 days ago
patricenka9
Ew

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!